Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• :(
  • i tried to contact with him but no reply...
  • oh i forgot.. :)
     :p 

then wait 4 monday...
  • I love this game site, the site where the customer is always wrong , even if the customer is 100% correct they'll still be wrong. Of course we have the few who may experience problems but will deny it, by admitting to problems means losing your brownie points..  How this game has moved from a nice peaceful farming game to a game that could be classed in the fighting gene of games. It is no more how a player might play for hours and hours and gain levels and put in just the right harvest at the right time, now all it is about is buying gold and leap frogging all the ones that actually play the game.. :/
  • SO TRUE 100%
  • not getting any response from support team.. now its monday... :/
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    not getting any response from support team.. now its monday... :/
    They get weekends off, too. it's approx 10:30 a.m. there.  And support is very busy.  Did you get a response with a ticket number?  You should have by now.  Check your spam folder.  It could be 2 weeks after that before you get a personalized response. 
  • yeah i have ticket number... ok i will wait..
  • till date support team didnt respond..... then wht is the mean of support team if they will not available...
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    till date support team didnt respond..... then wht is the mean of support team if they will not available...
    It will take time for them to get back to you. They have to handle all of the GGS games. If you haven't heard from them after a couple of weeks, reply to the automated response you received.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    edited 15.07.2016
    Found it, I'll send you a PM Sindri :)
  • yeah thanx latten i got ur response thanx for reply...
  • Account Big Farm 2nd mine was a gift from a friend comes from South Africa , 
    I can not buy gold because there was not found the Indonesian currency ( IDR )
    and the mobile server from Indonesia .
    How can I buy gold currency IDR ? I hope you can help , thank you

• leslie48 (US1)leslie48 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I had the same problem on July 20
  • ok i think that i have been fairly patient, as my problem happened on the 4th of july and is still not been fixed, and soon there will be no point as the items i am missing are for the temp farm on at the moment and it leaves in 8 days.  does anyone know what i can do, the support team sent me a message on the 15th because they didn't know if they had got to my issue yet and to see if i still had a problem, it has been 10 more day after that and guess what i still have a problem.  i have been calm, i have been nice, i am going to loose it.  this is totally unacceptable, who do i contact about this?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Last night when I went to Island farm,  all my oranges had vanished ,know did not sell them, was saving them to make drinks, had over 2K remember thinking I had enough to use 4 lots of drinks . Island finishes in 3 days so don't see point of containing support
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Hey Les,

I checked your account as good as I can, but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. Best send a mail to support and explain the situation.
  • wow6 (IN1)wow6 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 23
    i did not got my deco from last main event
  • i did not got my deco from last main event
    If you already tried reloading your game (CTRL+F5) then you need to contact support & they will sort that out for you. :)
  • I had 35,000 in gold and I bought a 2 for 1 gold pack and had 84000 in gold and now it is gone what happened to my gold I do not have money to spend just for it to be taken from me I only have 27000 in gold now and have not spent any of it where is my gold please    cindy636
  • I had 35,000 in gold and I bought a 2 for 1 gold pack and had 84000 in gold and now it is gone what happened to my gold I do not have money to spend just for it to be taken from me I only have 27000 in gold now and have not spent any of it where is my gold please    cindy636
    @cindy636 (US1) Did you already try reloading the game (CTRL+F5)?
  • I had 9000.00 in gold and every time I log in to the game it is less, was down to 430.00 yesterday, got up to 1980.00 now it is back down to 740.00, this Is extremely irritating. there is no way I will ever purchase any gold in the future, would be just wasting my money, since its going to disappear anyway, unhappy player.
  • I had 9000.00 in gold and every time I log in to the game it is less, was down to 430.00 yesterday, got up to 1980.00 now it is back down to 740.00, this Is extremely irritating. there is no way I will ever purchase any gold in the future, would be just wasting my money, since its going to disappear anyway, unhappy player.
    @Kia2015 (US1)  Your gold should not just disappear, it will either be a display error and your gold is actually still there or it has been spent, possibly by accident if you don`t recall spending it. Follow the instructions on the 1st post of this thread & you should be able to find out what is happening with your gold. :)
  • A couple of days ago I lost everything on the perimeter around my farm.  No river, no mine, no garage-nothing.  It is just a solid mass of green all around.  Can anyone help, p-l-e-e-z?
  • A couple of days ago I lost everything on the perimeter around my farm.  No river, no mine, no garage-nothing.  It is just a solid mass of green all around.  Can anyone help, p-l-e-e-z?
    @Grandma Millie (US1)

Hi Millie,

That is usually a download or connection issue. First try clicking in the address bar on your farm page (to highlight the URL) and then press CTRL+F5. That will download the game fresh from the server & hopefully all the parts will show again. If they don`t, check your connection, reboot your router, to see if that fixes it.
  • Grandma Millie (US1)Grandma Millie (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    edited 20.09.2016
    I had $4.8+ million cash in my account before I went to bed this evening.  When I awoke, minutes ago, $4 million of it was gone!

I tried emptying my cache.  That is NOT the problem.  Suffice it to say I cannot continue playing.

Dear friends, the loss of $4 million from my cash account is not just chump change.  I'm extremely ticked off about this.  What is going on with this game anyway??? 

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • @Grandma Millie (US1) You would need to contact support, give them a timeframe of when your cash balance changed & they will be able to see what happened for you. :)
  • Thanks Wascally Wabbit, I have certainly contacted Support, twice, but still no response.  Not even the promised confirmation e-mail with a Ticket Number.  Nothing.  I just know I don't have the heart to build my money back up, and what's left is not sufficient to do any of the things I need to do to progress.  I had planned a substantial gold purchase, but right now I just don't trust the system with my real money in exchange for the play money and, given the short time I've been here, I feel I've already invested a good amount in gold.  At least mine is play money and not gold as many have experienced, but it did represent a lot of hard work.  (sigh)
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 20.09.2016
    Contacting support could take a month or more to here back. 2ng time I,m still waiting after way over 2 months on my missing gold. 5900 here. good luck.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi i levelled up my farmhouse on the main farm to level 9, i didnt recieve the workers or the extra capicity .

it happened on the viking island as well.

wonder if u av any ideas.
This discussion has been closed.