Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 25.07.2016
    will I be able to pick snowmen?, Have snow couple  and snow family. Had to stop farming last time, did not want  2 snow families
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Sounds like it's going to be a busy weekend down on the farm. :)
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    will I be able to pick snowmen?, Have snow couple  and snow family. Had to stop farming last time, did not want  2 snow families
    For now, no. The Snowman event's whole point is the "work for amount X to get snowman Y", so there's no choosable reward yet. Maybe we'll add this in the future, I'll make sure to pass it on again.
  • Waiting for a bug fix:

http://prntscr.com/bx99ng
    Zero Bug
  • Waiting for a bug fix:

http://prntscr.com/bx99ng
    Zero Bug
    @Dharu_89 (IN1)  Latten already posted on the thread for that bug, that it will be fixed on Tuesday :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Well it's winter here DownUnder, so the snowman event is surprisingly fitting :D:D Shame though that the selectable rewards option doesnt extend to the snowmen family.. 

Oh and PLEEEAAAAASSe bring the horsetrainer back this coming weekend too!!!! 

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Two things:

1.  Is the HW coming? It is long overdue.

2.  Does the Candy collection mean the Candy Farm coming?  The Winter (Viking/NorthernLights) farms have already been skipped last time.  This would be skipping them twice.  I will sit out the temp farm, if it is Candy again.
  • Booster without limited time firework like the last CC?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 26.07.2016
    I would love to see candy farm again, its my favourite.  Candy farm should be every second temp farm to be fair.  The other 3 are the same
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    ugh are you kidding Byron  how many of those snow globes do dads can you use I will be sitting out candy farm for a long time to come.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    @gavinfarms (US1) I think the candy collection event is the one where you search the background of your main farm for 10 hidden candies every day. I hope the final decoration reward is something other than the cottoncandy thing though.

@Byron Longford (AU1) Yep, completely agree, candy farm is my favourite temp one too :D:D 
  • You should also send Lester this weekend...it has been ages since he appeared on my farm. One more thing, no of rewards in Hard Worker Event should be increased to at least 50. If you see, there are 24 rewards till 350,000 and only 6 rewards for next 850,000. It's highly unfair.
  • i am already sick of the greed i see from the developers. the horse racing is a joke. in fact...it's all designed for them...not for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 27.07.2016

Yes, PLEASE do bring the horse training special this weekend, since we didn't have it last weekend. 

And it would be nice if we can have the temp farm visitors to our market this weekend too.

Thank you

• Good that GGS is changing the reward in CC. They should also consider changing the Dandy duck coop as well because more than one Dandy coop is not worth and makes the CC less interesting for those who have won the CC in the new format. The Coop apple orchard was definitely a better reward. My suggestion is that GGS should give a choice to the winner of CC also as it is happening in the events.
  • hemmy1 (US1)hemmy1 (US1) Posts: 174
    edited 28.07.2016

Yes, PLEASE do bring the horse training special this weekend, since we didn't have it last weekend. 

And it would be nice if we can have the temp farm visitors to our market this weekend too.

Thank you

i am already sick of the greed i see from the developers. the horse racing is a joke. in fact...it's all designed for them...not for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The horse trainer comes every 2nd  weekend (lol this weekend is going to be it). He shows up in your farm every 4hs on that weekend.

And sorry AlieasDelmar i agree im sick2 with their greed but, The horse trainer is the only FREE and REALLY GOOD thing that the developers brought to us!!!! in a long,long........time.
    And if they have a good sense they will keep it for good somehow.
  • In fireworks time, flyers drop is twice, snowballs drop is twice.
    But bee drop is not twice :'( .

edited 29.07.2016
    If you read the original post about this, it says the bees will not be affected.

Summer Weekend Fireworks

To celebrate the summer time, every weekend multiple fireworks will pop up over your farmhouse for a limited amount of time! While the firework lasts, you will be granted a bonus on all of the dropped items you collect!

- Fireworks will show up over your farmhouse at random times
    - Each fireworks period will last for a limited amount of time
    - During the fireworks you will get double the amount of dropped items for tasks you would usually collect by harvesting during themed events (e.g. firewood, etc). This will not affect your actual harvest products.
    - “A Hero for Piggles” and “The bees are loose!” events will not be affected.

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Ooooooh @Michiru (GB1) - the horse trainer is baaaaaaaaaack!!!! 

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Are the fireworks suppose to be here 24/7 this weekend or just sporadically?
    Sporadically, I think.  
  • They seem to be every 2 hours the last few times, I don`t know if they will stay that regular though.
  • If you read the original post about this, it says the bees will not be affected.

Summer Weekend Fireworks

To celebrate the summer time, every weekend multiple fireworks will pop up over your farmhouse for a limited amount of time! While the firework lasts, you will be granted a bonus on all of the dropped items you collect!

- Fireworks will show up over your farmhouse at random times
    - Each fireworks period will last for a limited amount of time
    - During the fireworks you will get double the amount of dropped items for tasks you would usually collect by harvesting during themed events (e.g. firewood, etc). This will not affect your actual harvest products.
    - “A Hero for Piggles” and “The bees are loose!” events will not be affected.

"every weekend multiple fireworks will pop up"
    It was overwrited with Summer Weekend Racing Farmer, so last weekend no fireworks.

Similarly,I had throught " Summer Weekend Fireworks" was overwrited with

Update July 26th - Some fixes and some collecting

Collect event weekend
    As part of our Summer Weekend Activity Festival, this weekend is going to be fun, fun, fun! We will not only bring some cool temps by restarting our very popular Snowman event for everyone, but we will also add all kinds of collection events, together with our Summer Weekend dropped items booster! While all events (Camping, Bees, Candy Search and Snowman) are running, the booster will help you to collect double the event objects!
    Fireworks inclide Bees Event.
    But the fact is, it DOESN'T include the bees event.  The second post is incorrect.  I had all my bees collected before there were any fireworks, or in between fireworks at any rate.
  • Why don't I see my event seeds in my field selections?  I have dozens and even hundreds of event seeds in my storage but they don't appear for planting in my fields.  It's frustrating!.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 30.07.2016
    @Peachie Rose (US1)). The event seeds are in the last box, they are the blue selection when you first go to plant seeds in your fields.
  • JesL (INT1)JesL (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    i LOVE the happy horse booster LOVE IT. wish i come every week instead and hope it stay for good. thanks for it man. so much events this weekend and i don't have time it sucks
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Is there a happiness limit on the snowman decoration? I'm actually enjoying the weekend collecting group of events. Sure its a bit hectic and it slows my computer at times but it keeps me busy. A bit disappointed the neighbours aren't offering double value this weekend but still liking the firework and horseshoe boosters.
  • Is there a happiness limit on the snowman decoration? I'm actually enjoying the weekend collecting group of events. Sure its a bit hectic and it slows my computer at times but it keeps me busy. A bit disappointed the neighbours aren't offering double value this weekend but still liking the firework and horseshoe boosters.
    @gizmo22 (AU1)  A few of us got to 53 1st time round, I don`t know if that was beaten 2nd time. As it keeps telling you how many needed to next level, maybe there is no limit, other than time.

Also found this droprate chart that Crafty did, I assume the values haven`t changed...

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Thanks for the info scissors, my current happiness value is 53. You mentioned it tells u how many needed for next level? All it shows me is current amount of snowballs i've gathered and of course that greedy GGS option of buy 100 flakes for gold lol. It will be interesting with fireworks and amount of time remaining to see how high this happiness level can get.
Sign In to comment.