Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 19th - Selectable rewards - Discussion

13»

Comments

• EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 20.07.2016
    Why not put it to a vote? I am sure a lot of people would prefer the newer options !!
    Oh diapers full of blasted surprises! No no and NO!  I had enough of one day planting corn only, lets just be done with it as it is.
    Post edited by EmaAndMe (US1) on
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 21.07.2016
    This is better performance?   
    EDIT:  (July 21st) Now getting this every time I load the game.  Cleared caches, browsing data, all that.....this plus the broken (still) timers is making me lose interest.  Quickly.  Until this is fixed, I'm done.  

Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    I've just noticed another problem with the "Next harvests" timers. When I hover over the timer for the Island farm it says that I'm going to harvest "Corn: x0", when it should say "Mango: x290". Has anyone else noticed a similar problem?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 21.07.2016
    Oooh!  I love the improvement to the sparkles!  Now maybe we can see them before collecting and therefore stop missing out on thanking the appropriate people!
    Hadn't noticed and went off sparkling right away  :D Indeed!!! I really like the change! 

@DuffyPoo222 (INT1) I had the same thing happen to me too while watering cooptrees today.. Looks really weird, this is definitely the first time that happened to me...  :( New performance update made farming much slower for me.. My laptop is a decade old but thanks to speedy internet i never had the kind of loading issue like the one in the screenshot. GGS could you specify what kind of "old" computers exactly was this update for...?  :D

Also clicking on Lester/the boat/horses/greenhouse takes a loooong time to react and give the pop-up window..  :(
  • CookieHugs (US1)CookieHugs (US1) Posts: 308
    edited 22.07.2016
    I have a year old lap top running windows 8 and opera.  I bog down a whole lot faster since the update :(  It's really bad running wild flower and alfalfa missions.

Summer Weekend Tourists  :(  For fulfilling the orders of tourist visitors, you will be granted a better reward than you would get from your regular market visitors ( We never got it ) :(

The tourists paid double.  I hope I plan well enough what to have on hand so I can make big bucks like I did last weekend.

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • CM Latten said:
    Hey everyone, 

I just got information that we accidentally started the old UFO event, not the new one -.- So, if we won't restart the event (which is unlikely, since people obviously already started to work for it), there won't be selectable rewards this time.

There's not much I can tell you guys except that I'm very sorry, and I hope you'll accept my sincere apologies in the name of the whole game team. We messed this one up :(

ADDITION: As things look, we will upload a fix tody that should at least add the selectable rewards to the camping event as well, which is scheduled for next week.
    You and staff (whole game team) are not their fault!!!     BUT      You will find out who invade 'Not of this world' event from 'Just for laughs gags' video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMOEbncgkNo

If this post off topic on this thread then delete or move to another thread.
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Oooh!  I love the improvement to the sparkles!  Now maybe we can see them before collecting and therefore stop missing out on thanking the appropriate people!
    Yes! This is a great improvement.
    And the developers deserves to be thanked for listening to our requests and accommodating them.

It is not a huge thing, I know, but "small steps" ... that is how you get where you`re going.
    Thank you  :)
  • yehhhhhh  well done ggs   they stopped the horse training summer edition

cant continue with anything that we like and benefit from
    all those improvements worth nothing without the horse training

very well done 
    yehhhhhh  well done ggs   they stopped the horse training summer edition

cant continue with anything that we like and benefit from
    all those improvements worth nothing without the horse training

very well done 
    The horse trainer will most likely be back next weekend.  

All these weekend events rotate, if you hadn't already noticed.  No fireworks this weekend, either.  

Keeps things different....
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 24.07.2016
    I tend to agree with @DuffyPoo222 (INT1) and @amandaps (INT1)

I too do believe these summer weekend bonuses are wonderful and indeed something to be thankful for - they rotate indeed, this weekend we benefit from other advantages then last weekend or next weekend. The "Racing Farmer" informs us exactly about what to expect. Logical right?
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Sure did mess things up as I so wanted a UFO and worked buns off and got NIL,,,NOT fair...Can't even open chicken huts in next even ...I just don't know what is going on anymore so disappointed !!Bugged my co-op members they may kick me out LOL>> Wonderful helpers. 
  • Selectable rewards I thought when announced would be good, but GGS failed to produce again.  Great idea but failed to deliver.

We don't want to choose between 1 deco and another.  Players who have been here for long time have plenty of deco.  We wanted a choice that was not a deco, so the players who want the deco can take it and if not take the other.  But choice from 1 deco to the other who cares?
  • Sure did mess things up as I so wanted a UFO and worked buns off and got NIL,,,NOT fair...Can't even open chicken huts in next even ...I just don't know what is going on anymore so disappointed !!Bugged my co-op members they may kick me out LOL>> Wonderful helpers. 
    @FarmerHoneybowm (US1) Your post is a bit confusing, it is not clear what happened, what is not fair or what is wrong with your chickens, could you explain a bit more please & we might be able to help. :)
  • I must have misunderstood. Only got to choose what deco I wanted. Didn't get to choose rewards I wanted for doing steps in adventure event. Would have been nice to be able to choose the rewards wanted for each step completed.
  • Yeap would be gr8 i agree lol Anyway  its something tho, look at HW event we get catalyzes and Farmers luck + Farmers pride as decos (only use it for parts now days ) not much of a luck there hey.

But there u go good idea lol

• Sorry but in  announcements about being able to choose rewards said we would be able to scroll through a pool of prizes and select rewards of choice. Did anyone get to do this? I remember was suppose to been able in UFO EVENT  but didn't get to  and they said we would be able to in next event.
  • I don't have any real choice-- just the same decos that I already have enough of-- no scrolling for me either! It is sort of a let down!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I believe you must be able to complete the event on what ever level then you should be able to choose your reward ;)
  •            

Selectable rewards

For some events and offers, we will add the option to hand out different rewards, of which you can choose your favorite. This can be added to all kinds of different occasions and events.

- Some events and offers may give you the option to select your reward by scrolling through a pool of prizes and select your reward of choice.
    - There might also be the option of choosing multiple rewards from a pool of prizes, which will work similar, but you'll be able to choose more than one prize.
    - The first event to utilize this will be the UFO event.

SADLY the word SOME EVENTS  is up there 2 so they can put it in all the events or just one, its up to them.  :(

• Will see at end of event. I sure hope you are right Data King. Pretty sure announcement said would be able to scroll through a pool of prizes and choose rewards. All can do now is wait and see.
  • So are u  saying that in addition to choose between the "massive waterfall" and" tent with scooters" we will have more choices if event is completed???  Was that indicated in the Update?-- I cant see that in the Update report.   Thanks!!
  • So the clarifying word here is SOME--- thanks guys for the info!
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 04.08.2016
    When the Fairytale event started it showed me that there is an "ordinary house appearance" as a prize with those decos in level 4. So i chose level 4.... It was there yesterday, but this morning it wasn't there anymore. So i'd like to know if i'm going to have it or was it just a bug????   (hope not a bug...)
    Not so big deal, but i'm not going to give my apples away if the only prize is just a deco i don't need.

And an other reason i chose level 4, i don't have too much time to play, so i was thinking that level 4 i can finish.
      :( i really wanted that house appearance, i already have 1, and i'd like to have more of them, maybe next time  :(
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    @Dara (SKN1) Unfortunately you only get the dwarf house appearance on difficulty level 5 or 6.
    Not much of a choice, is it?  Certainly not what it sounded like from the update.  Fortunately, I'll soon have all the level 5/6 done for each event and I won't have a pile of unwanted appearances piling up.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Bumping this thread

The Ice Cream Cart is in the parking lot.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Bumping this thread

Why ?? this thread is over 2 years old ??? and has nothing to do with your post :/
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Bumping this thread

Why ?? this thread is over 2 years old ??? and has nothing to do with your post :/
    That's weird, this is not the post I chose in my search when the cart was in the parking lot.  It was about the summer event.  I have no idea why this is the thread it posted to.  Strange.
Sign In to comment.