Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

100M Hard Work Reward

13»

Comments

• EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 14.07.2016
    ...and here we go again *rolling my eyes loudly*...yesterday I actually had a mission with one member of that "so accursed" team. My curiosity took better of me and I decided to go and snoop a bit at that player's farm..and You know what I saw? She wasn't a gold player, all her main farm was build gradually bit by bit, the only gold item she had was a barn. I believe there is more players like this in that team, a players just like You and me and many others...the only difference is they leveled up, worked as a team perhaps longer than many of us did, struggled with goals on the way just like we all do. So I don't think it is fair to hold grudges against them. If they can reach the top, so can we with enough time and effort given. 
  • hemmy1 (US1)hemmy1 (US1) Posts: 174
    edited 14.07.2016
    JVD (US1) said:

JVD (US1) said:
    there are other teams with members that will benefit if they were once a Brat... and the Brats have members that will not benefit if they joined after the change...

but overall, it is wrong and hopefully GGS will fix as Popeye mentioned in the other thread, but it may take a while... not really sure why they can't fix asap. Definitely does take the fun out of it when you can't use the reward... :(
     CM Popeye said: In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue.
     https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/127281/100m-hard-work-reward#latest

I read what Popeye wrote... I wasn't talking about compensating... was talking about a fix so the reward is usable by all players...

Sorry about that m8 i should have explained the post but everything is on the other discussion and its not just US having this problem check the BR1 (but its Portuguese) they r having the same issues with the reward.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/pt/discussion/128193/bug-campeonato-das-cooperativas-premio-final#latest

edited 14.07.2016
     My coop will never come close but as a matter of fairness I have posted repeatedly about this issue.  I don't like how they have treated the members and I show my displeasure my buying gold in less amt this past month 15 dollar not 50 to 100 dollar.  Very sad that GGS does not value its players the people who are their bread and butter.

this is a cooperative message was sent  2day here on my coop.

As there seems to be only gold flowers left to win, I decided not to spend anymore gold on this cc, sorry but have spent too much on island and cc so far and don;t seem to see the point , so  I will keep playing  but not hard, I think some members have played really hard and Thank-you so much
    for all your hard work but it seems there is nothing left to win, :(

Well GGS its starting lol
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Sad... I am sure the issue is on all the servers :(
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    ...and here we go again *rolling my eyes loudly*...yesterday I actually had a mission with one member of that "so accursed" team. My curiosity took better of me and I decided to go and snoop a bit at that player's farm..and You know what I saw? She wasn't a gold player, all her main farm was build gradually bit by bit, the only gold item she had was a barn. I believe there is more players like this in that team, a players just like You and me and many others...the only difference is they leveled up, worked as a team perhaps longer than many of us did, struggled with goals on the way just like we all do. So I don't think it is fair to hold grudges against them. If they can reach the top, so can we with enough time and effort given. 
    Whoa, this has nothing to do with the number 1 team, they've earned that right and our respect.  This only has to do with the fact that the reward for reaching 100 Million in the CC only benefits a very small portion of the folks who play the game.  And to address the rest, if you look at the core of that coop, they are built for production and this took time.  They have an enormous amount of experience, and expertise that they share with their members.  No different from any other coop, the leaders, deputies, and all others assist those new and old in all facets of the game.  Since I happen to know the original poster of this thread quite well, (we're in the same coop), she's speaking to the incentive to play if there's nothing worth playing for.  We have no grudge against any coop, we're just frustrated with some of the decisions GGS has made that only benefit a few.   

I believe the reason we all keep playing is because of the people.  Besides sharing game tips, links, warnings, etc., we share life's challenges, prayers, and highlights.  GGS's shortsightedness, unfairness, gold greediness, can bring us here and in chat to whine and gripe with no end in sight, but fortunately they have no control over the online relationships forged, the camaraderie we feel with not only our own coop, but with others and that doesn't cost us any gold.   :)  
    WOW that was a slap in the face, and hard too.  Sorry you guys worked so hard to place in the top and still not recognized. It goes to show that just because you are at the top dont mean that you are as important as you think and that there is even a more important thing/person that will always win out or be considered first and foremost.

It feels like going to the dance but never getting to dance or asked to dance.
    I wasn't going to respond to a portion of this, but oh well, here I go.  I am not defined by my personal rank, my coop's level or ranking, and thus don't feel that I or my coop are  "so important" that GGS should make adjustments just because I have the gall to question and continue to badger them on practices that I feel are very unfair.  It also has nothing to do with whether we place in the top 10 or the bottom 10.  

GGS's decision to create a reward for reaching a very difficult achievement of 100M that cannot be used by the majority of the members of the coops who've earned it, is WRONG!  

Quick breakdown by league:

Gold - Cute Rustic Appearance that can only be used on a coop apple orchard.  For those unaware, the coop apple orchard was the previous winner's prize for 1st place in the old version of the CC.  

Silver - Terrific Teamwork Tree, L6 55 happiness, woot woot

Bronze - Gold Mining License

Rookie - 4 Goldflower seeds.  

You may feel different, but the winners here are Bronze and Rookie league.  Their rewards have value and are usable by all, (that deco is lame, lol).  BUT, because I am ignorant about this, someone knowledgeable please let me know if each of these leagues have to reach 100M to obtain this wondrous reward.  If that's the case, this is even more of a mess than I believed it to be.
  • " ..if you look at the core of that coop, they are built for production and this took time.  They have an enormous amount of experience, and expertise that they share with their members.  No different from any other coop, the leaders, deputies, and all others assist those new and old in all facets of the game"

May I ask where that contradict to what I was saying? And I don't agree with You about no grudges. I had no idea about that coop nor even had a clue it existed until I hit the forum. Maybe not You nor Your coop, but that name hit these pages way to often with colorful remarks by others.

oh damnt it, my milk! brb
  • OK, then I got a wrong impression what Big Tam6 was talking about, and I am apologizing for it! But my sentence about colorful remarks towards some coop stays. 
    And I agree with you whole heartedly.  Fortunately that coop's members have broad shoulders that they allow the colorful remarks to roll right off, as they should.  They've proven themselves time and again.  They are to be admired, respected, and when you come up against one in a mission, it's "game on!"  :)
  • EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 18.07.2016
    they should have a button "You made me smile" :)
    Post edited by EmaAndMe (US1) on
  • ahhrrrr....told You @Data King (US1) we should let us "fall" down to the bronze league, but noooo, up up up we go!...sigh..
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    ahhrrrr....told You @Data King (US1) we should let us "fall" down to the bronze league, but noooo, up up up we go!...sigh..
    We decided during the last CC to get demoted to bronze & this time around we got a pretty good pay day with a lot less stress. We completed all of the hard work rewards, just to mention a couple... we got 4 goldflower seeds plus a GML, which is great for everyone. We're happy with the decision we made & will be in bronze for the next CC. :)

@KarenKay (US1) We had to get 6 million RP to get the GML which is the last hard work reward for the bronze league.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    ...... when you come up against one in a mission, it's "game on!"  :)
    you made me smile!!!! Game On!!! :blush:
    edited 15.07.2016
    WHAT ABOUT THAT?, we stopped at reward 100 (out of 106=72mil) and at the end of the CC we got extra 3x gold flowers and a deco. Well it was a LOT better than a Cute Apple Orchard LMAO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file