Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

100M Hard Work Reward

Comments

• As a Fellow Crazy Daisy, way to go KK, that is ALL so very true.  Yes the rewards are nice, but not the most important goal for us!  We also would like changes, but if they change, great!  if they don't change, great!  Whatever happens happens...we don't stress about it.  I do hope they do think about their shortsightedness and say, "OOPS!  My bad, we'll fix it!"
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Hey you do have a wand, couldn't you just kind of aim it in their direction?  LOL
  • Hey you do have a wand, couldn't you just kind of aim it in their direction?  LOL
    LOL! I could aim it that way, may take time from the U.S. to Germany!  Maybe I could "fly" over and aim it from there!  Do you think that would work?!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    you two are too funny!!!!

just make it happen Paririewitch!!! ;)
    You heard her, make it happen!!
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Really no moderator commenting on this issue how sad obviously no one wants to tackle their mistake just ignore the injustice of what they did.  Why is this happening and really would like to know this has been ignored  with each day that goes by your silence speaks volumes to we players YOU DONT CARE!  The people who acheived those rep points deserve better something they can use so why is there this deafing silence from management.
    Here we are again and GGS really listened to us...NOT! The 100M award is the cute rustic apple orchard appearance, meaning it must be used on a coop apple orchard. Since last CC, and this one, I didn't see the opportunity for any of the other coops or members to acquire the coop apple orchard, so when is this going to be changed? Never?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Here we are again and GGS really listened to us...NOT! The 100M award is the cute rustic apple orchard appearance, meaning it must be used on a coop apple orchard. Since last CC, and this one, I didn't see the opportunity for any of the other coops or members to acquire the coop apple orchard, so when is this going to be changed? Never?
    It will continue to be ignored until players stop spending their money to buy gold to win it. Why should they fix it if people are still spending real money to try to win it?
    I have heard this argument repeatedly and I just have to laugh. Let's go back before the new and improved CC was put online. Hmmm how were some of the coops posting those magnificent scores? First, you have to give credit where credit is due, they built their farms for peak production, utilizing every nook and cranny for it's optimum value to complete contracts, events, reg missions, an oh yes, to be highly competitive in the CC's. You don't see wasted space of deco collections on their farms as you do on mine, but we all play for different reasons. When I first started back in Aug. 2015, I was recruited by the CD's just as a CC started. I had no idea what it was, and got my first wake up call during my very first mission, Wildflowers. While I'm planting my plots with the quick 2 minute variety, others are posting thousands in mere minutes. Quick trip to their farm and wow, I have more plots, some of theirs may be higher level, but still, sheesh, I need to learn to click a whole lot faster, lol. I shouted out to chat and received my first lesson for the CC. Gold! Spec seeds, seaweed humus and feed, popping with gold were the difference. Then throughout the CC, gold offers, buy 1 get 1 free, whatever you buy, the coop receives and equal amount, boosters of up to 300%, then add in the Prime Time spending that gave 20K rep points at lower spending up to 1M at higher. So back then, you have to take all of that into account. Farms built for high production plus smart gold use = high scores. And don't get me wrong, not every single person purchases that gold. Some save up what we get weekly, and then during the time of the ads, I'd get over 700 a day which was nice, BUT not every person received it so it felt very unfair, and of course, you hoard all of the seaweed products earned from the HW, to be used for the next CC. The CC and Gold have been synonymous since my day 1, not sure if it was always this way, but for almost a full year it has. So back to the top, secondly, coops buy smart when they buy, during 2 for 1's, and when an equal amount is given to their coop. This was used to purchase those helpful boosters. Previously they then spent said gold utilizing it to it's optimum at times when the Prime Spending was available, or for those extra high rep point pay-offs in Dung. Time travel to now, with the changes, now they've added "personal boosters" so each individual can spend their own dollars and gold, as well as the coop boosters. There is still the other booster for purchase of up to 300% added rep. Prime Time spending is still popping up. They added a Coop Wheel of Fortune, spin the wheel and possibly win 5K or even 20K based on the individual spin, but if you're me, you get fertz or a seed or two, then go for the bonus of ?? Yep, never lucky enough to hit one of those, so I haven't a clue. But, play it enough and get 1st place and you get 1M in rep, woohoo! Not a whole lot different from the Prime Time Spending, other than the fact that you need to have some luck on your side, and a lot of tokens either hoarded or purchased. What's that spell? Gold So will this ever end, even if every single US server player quit buying gold, NOPE! This is their business, they are in it to make money, what we on the US server do or don't do doesn't matter. There are a whole lot of others playing on the other servers doing the very same thing. Yes it's a free game, you can choose to play it without ever spending one single hard earned dollar, but it's supported, (made possible), by all those who do spend money. This is absolutely no different from any other game out there that I've played. Now that I've written and encyclopedia, here's the true point: whether a coop utilizes gold spending or not has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that GGS decided to make the hardest earned reward useless to all but one coop. Not even every member of that one coop can use it since not all were members when they received the coop apple orchards, so it's useful for some of their members, not all. Then to add insult to injury, they won't respond or change it, possibly offer something else, even after receiving a mulititude of inquiries about it from the coops who hit that milestone as well as the one coop that benefitted. The use of gold is not going to change, but how hard is it to change a reward to something that is useful and beneficial to the coops that worked hard to obtain it?
    I saw on the En forum that Latten agreed and was going to look into getting it fixed but evidently no one higher up cares  and I think that bothers me most of all the uncaring attitude. Until there money shows a decline as MRG says nothing will change.
    I received the following from Popeye:

"The orchard and rustic one would have both been won if the co-op didn't already have the regular orchard. This should have been more clearly explained." 

But, there is no coop orchard in my themed buildings box, so perhaps this just means from here on out.  <sighs>

edited 13.07.2016

"The orchard and rustic one would have both been won if the co-op didn't already have the regular orchard. This should have been more clearly explained." 

But, there is no coop orchard in my themed buildings box, so perhaps this just means from here on out.  <sighs>

I think I would ask for clarification on that @KarenKay (US1) ... wasn't there a reg apple appearance given for one of the Events? It almost sounds like Popeye is saying you would have gotten a reg orchard appearance if you had not gotten that from the event.... not getting the actual coop orchard...  imho

but one would think you should have gotten a reg appearance anyway... :(
    JVD (US1) said:

I think I would ask for clarification on that @KarenKay (US1) ... wasn't there a reg apple appearance given for one of the Events? It almost sounds like Popeye is saying you would have gotten a reg orchard appearance if you had not gotten that from the event.... not getting the coop orchard...  imho
    The reg rustic apple appearance is one of those few items instantly available by just clicking on the orchard and changing the appearance.  No event needed, always there and available to adjust, at least to the rustic appearance.  So that doesn't make sense, and I already did shoot him back another message immediately, lol.
    ah ok, didn't know that.... but hope you get better clarification on what he meant! :)
    Me too, I'm just glad he responded.  My coop is having a tough time revving up for this CC with receiving nothing last time, and it looking like the same thing again this time.  I don't blame them, I feel the same way!
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83

Short-sighted thinking on their part. While they are catering to the current big gold spenders, they are driving away dozens, if not hundreds, of "potential" gold buyers.

If all we see are continued unfair practices, why would want we want to start spending money on Gold in this game? Unless you're willing to spend $50 -$100 (or more) per Challenge, it is a lost cause...

Oh wait, I forgot....There is an incredible final reward waiting for those that make it to the mountain top....Oh, my bad...It is another worthless reward that is non-usable by 97.5% of the people eligible for it.

Popeye's explaination makes no sense to me what so ever  So should they have gotten a cooperative apple orchard and the rustic skin????????????????????
    the orchard and rustic one would have both been won if the co-op didn't already have the regular orchard. This should have been more clearly explained."

• Gloppity (US1)Gloppity (US1) Posts: 99
    edited 14.07.2016

@KarenKay (US1)   Curious how long ago did you get that message??  Did @CM Popeye  happen to say what was being done about those co-ops who didn't receive the orchard?  My co-op also made the final reward last time around in the gold league but we haven't heard anything back yet - still no orchard and still no appearance to go with it - so if ya get some news please keep posting it here and THANKS for what you have thus far :)
    @Damaria3 (US1)  Exactly what I thought when I read it, so I immediately sent a message asking for clarification.  The use of the word "regular" definitely concerns me as opposed to stating it as "coop."  All we can do is wait and see.

@Gloppity (US1)  Though I wrote during the last CC, and then did a little nagging again, I received that message from Popeye this morning.  I will definitely post whatever is shared with me.  I couldn't remember how many coops had reached that level and earned nothing for the effort, so thank you for letting me know that your coop was also impacted by this GGS error.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Alright, so I have to apologize because I understood this wrong. I thought all co-ops would get the rustic orchard regardless if they had the regular orchard, and this is unfortunately not the case. The fix in this case is not as easy as one might think given the different sizes of these "buildings". That being said, the team is working on finding a fix for this issue, but I have to say it might take a while. In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue.

-Popeye
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    CM Popeye said:  the team is working on finding a fix for this issue, but I have to say it might take a while. In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue. 

-Popeye 
    So basically you're saying the reward is a dud, right? GGS expexts people to spend a lot of real money for a non-prize.
  • WOW that was a slap in the face, and hard too.  Sorry you guys worked so hard to place in the top and still not recognized. It goes to show that just because you are at the top dont mean that you are as important as you think and that there is even a more important thing/person that will always win out or be considered first and foremost.

It feels like going to the dance but never getting to dance or asked to dance.
    I honestly never expected GGS to take the stance of non compensation, or believe that it would require a lengthy time period in which to correct, Since they did add a few other items to the reward list and more coops receiving them, we'll have to see how this plays out.  I am guessing that on the other servers, they've had a variety of coops who won the coop apple orchard in the past, whereas on the US server there's only one.  Feels like yet another GGS sucker punch!   :/
    CM Popeye said:
    Alright, so I have to apologize because I understood this wrong. I thought all co-ops would get the rustic orchard regardless if they had the regular orchard, and this is unfortunately not the case. The fix in this case is not as easy as one might think given the different sizes of these "buildings". That being said, the team is working on finding a fix for this issue, but I have to say it might take a while. In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue.

-Popeye
    Thank you for the response!  Of course it wasn't at all what any of us wanted to hear, but at least we now have the facts and can make future decisions based on those.
  • hemmy1 (US1)hemmy1 (US1) Posts: 174
    edited 14.07.2016
     "In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue."

I wasn't going to comment on that but i  wonder if GGS ever heard of the saying...

It seems not!!! The costumers (we, the players) have complained and we will not be compensated, simple question, what happens to a businesses that doesn't respect the client?
     My coop will never come close but as a matter of fairness I have posted repeatedly about this issue.  I don't like how they have treated the members and I show my displeasure my buying gold in less amt this past month 15 dollar not 50 to 100 dollar.  Very sad that GGS does not value its players the people who are their bread and butter.
  • Seems like there is no incentive to play any further , since there is nothing to win, why waste gold ?
    there seems to be only one team who will benefit from any CC played , why are the rest of us trying ?
    there are other teams with members that will benefit if they were once a Brat... and the Brats have members that will not benefit if they joined after the change...

but overall, it is wrong and hopefully GGS will fix as Popeye mentioned in the other thread, but it may take a while... not really sure why they can't fix asap. Definitely does take the fun out of it when you can't use the reward... :(

• JVD (US1) said:
    there are other teams with members that will benefit if they were once a Brat... and the Brats have members that will not benefit if they joined after the change...

but overall, it is wrong and hopefully GGS will fix as Popeye mentioned in the other thread, but it may take a while... not really sure why they can't fix asap. Definitely does take the fun out of it when you can't use the reward... :(
     CM Popeye said: In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue.
     https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/127281/100m-hard-work-reward#latest

JVD (US1) said:

CM Popeye said: In the meantime, the decision has been made to not compensate for this issue.
     https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/127281/100m-hard-work-reward#latest

I read what Popeye wrote... I wasn't talking about compensating... was talking about a fix so the reward is usable by all players...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file