Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do you get shovels?

Who gives out the shovels, I participated in the co-op project until I ran out of dollars then I had to go to work. When I got home early this morning to finish helping out, I noticed that the project was all done.  Me and another player who did help out last night didn't get any shovels at all. Can anyone explain to me who gives out the shovels? :(
Post edited by Littleshy (US1) on

Best Answers

• Answer ✓
    Well, the little "Shovel Man" gives out the shovels, silly........lol.......nah, seriously, you're supposed to get shovels based on how much you contribute to the project itself.........I'm not really sure how someone got shovels for a project they never logged on to help out with, but oh well.......c'est la BigFarm!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Answer ✓
    The shovels are automatically given out by the system recording how much you've contributed to the projects.
     Is this your first project? The shovels don't start showing up until the end of your second project. The shovels represent your efforts in projects for the previous 5 projects. The shovels also take into account your farm level. A member with a higher level farm could produce more than a lower level farm and still get fewer shovels than the lower level farm. The formula for the amount of shovels you get is somewhat of a mystery, but it has been my experience that they are fairly accurate. :)

Answers

•  :s 
  • Answer ✓
    Well, the little "Shovel Man" gives out the shovels, silly........lol.......nah, seriously, you're supposed to get shovels based on how much you contribute to the project itself.........I'm not really sure how someone got shovels for a project they never logged on to help out with, but oh well.......c'est la BigFarm!!
    Answer ✓
    The shovels are automatically given out by the system recording how much you've contributed to the projects.
     Is this your first project? The shovels don't start showing up until the end of your second project. The shovels represent your efforts in projects for the previous 5 projects. The shovels also take into account your farm level. A member with a higher level farm could produce more than a lower level farm and still get fewer shovels than the lower level farm. The formula for the amount of shovels you get is somewhat of a mystery, but it has been my experience that they are fairly accurate. :)
  • "contribution" is like, milk for "cheesed off", not the collectibles, right?
    "contribution" is like, milk for "cheesed off", not the collectibles, right?
    That's correct, blueberry. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    "contribution" is like, milk for "cheesed off", not the collectibles, right?
    yes that is right ;) you do need the collectibles in order to run the project. Each project has it's own requirements, some the projects are just collect items by members, other require members to start things like feed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file