Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse breeding effects - what are the possible breeding effects and what are their maximum values?

I'm trying to find information about horse breeding effects in the forum, but I don't seem to find what I'm looking for.

So the question is, does somebody know what are the possible breeding effects and what are their maximum values? I believe I know the answer to the first part of the question (agility, elegance, endurance, jump power, speed and strength), but I have no idea about the second part. Does anybody know? What is the maximum value for each of them? It looks to me that elegance, jump power and speed can reach higher values than the other three? I know that once in a while horses are being sold by a gold offer and I have seen that some values can go at least as high as 23?

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    For Elegance, Jumppower & Speed my best is 13 atm
    For Agility, Endurance & Strength my best is 4 (but, of course, these have a multiplier of 3, 2 or 1 applied to them depending on the Discpline so equivalent to 12)
    None of these were bought with Gold.

I too shall be interested in the answer to this.   :¬)
  • The higher your horses Breeding Quality level, the higher possible effect values you can get, I have seen 28,28,28,6,6,6 shown on the top gold horses they sell, but I don`t know if they are the maximum. I haven`t heard anyone claim to have a Quality 6 horse yet either.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    OK.Thank you both. I didn't know that equivalence of the times 12 Uncle John mentioned. Good to know :smile: 
  • edited 18.05.2016
    • how to increase horse breeding effect....... : ;)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    For those that are interested. I found today this on the forum. So it seems that for For Agility, Endurance & Strength there is at least +8! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file