Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Can't buy from Organic Market

Every time I click to buy from the guy at the organic market I get the following Error Code

errorCode_INVALID_ACTION

Support-Info:
Command: PBMarketgardenFinishCustomerResponse
ErrorCode: 5
Timestamp: 1464194535
Zone: 6
PID:2308416

Comments

• try restarting the page. That happened to me too. Sometimes it's a technical difficulty :) . Hope it helps  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Every time I click to buy from the guy at the organic market I get the following Error Code

errorCode_INVALID_ACTION

Support-Info:
    Command: PBMarketgardenFinishCustomerResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1464194535
    Zone: 6
    PID:2308416

You may not want to.  Deals are not good at all.
  • Agreed, not always a great deal, but every once in a while it is really worth it      So, I give him a try when I have the extra cash lying around
    Agreed, not always a great deal, but every once in a while it is really worth it      So, I give him a try when I have the extra cash lying around
    I haven't found one, yet.  But, based on your comments DxrxbiilingGame, I may need to check more often.  Thanks!
  • I just been taking a notice of the guy at the corner market.  Not the customers that walk up but the one that stands there all the time.  There are times when he will have a $ and if you hover over it it tells you what he is offering for a reward.  He also as some dollar amount just above the reward item.

To me I thought he was offering me a reward for sell to all the customers that came along and thanking me for being a good farmer and having items these walk up customers wanted.  But now when I have only 9K dollars and he reveal a "Reward of 7K" I clicked on it and noticed that my dollars (cash) went down the 7k he was offering for reward.

So this now tells me that he is asking me to buy items for that price?, my second question is how does he get reset so that maybe the next "reward" item can come and let me know if there is something I might want instead?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    So sorry there @PKGame (US1) He will always take your money and rarely give up some thing good in exchange for your hard earned money. Take it as a lesson learned and never deal with him again. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt as I had been warned by others about this guy hanging out at the market all the time. Tired him out a total of 20 times and got 1 what I would call reasonable product for my money, some super feed for my ducks. enough for 1 duck coop start up. Whoopee!! I will never again deal with him as long as he is a part of the game.
  • Well thank you Data.  I was wondering if I can just let him be. Now I know I can.  No wonder I have been losing money so fast, I was always clicking on him.  He is a scam artist.  Never thought that here would be an actual ingame item like this that offer the farmers nothing worth while for their hard earn dollars. 

Reminds me of the "Flim Flam Man", back in the wild wild west days portrayed in the movies.  Selling you dirty water from the streams as a "miracle cure"   :)
    So sorry there @PKGame (US1) He will always take your money and rarely give up some thing good in exchange for your hard earned money. Take it as a lesson learned and never deal with him again. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt as I had been warned by others about this guy hanging out at the market all the time. Tired him out a total of 20 times and got 1 what I would call reasonable product for my money, some super feed for my ducks. enough for 1 duck coop start up. Whoopee!! I will never again deal with him as long as he is a part of the game.
    Totally agree.  I used to automatically click on him when I was new.  That soon stopped.  The mystery sales were the worst.  A virtual pig in a poke.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 28.06.2016
    LOL, he doesn't come to my farm anymore, or rarely does or I just don't notice.... after clicking him a couple times, I quickly stopped as well... nothing good came from him. oh and I thought they were all mystery sales!!! :wink:
    JVD (US1) said:
    LOL, he doesn't come to my farm anymore, or rarely does or I just don't notice.... after clicking him a couple times, I quickly stopped as well... nothing good came from him. oh and I thought they were all mystery sales!!! :wink:
    Sometimes the signs will let you know what the deal is when you hover your mouse over them.  But, you're right, most were the dreaded "?"
  • Why would you give him money when you don't know what you would be getting for the money?  I have seen him glad I didn't buy from him.

• one time I think I paid him 45,000 for 100 XP points or something like that.
  • LOL!!  After I paid $95,000 a couple times for 10 honeydew.......i was done!!
    LOL!!  After I paid $95,000 a couple times for 10 honeydew.......i was done!!
    That sound you hear is me banging my head on the table.  :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file