Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happiness points

Hello everyone..I'm a new player and I wonder is there a way to see happiness points on decorations before buying them? I just don't see any purpose on wasting of money on some small "happy" items, which takes so needed in the beginning money and time to build them..? Thank You for Your time.

Best Answer

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Answer ✓
    VlastaAva (US1) , below is an image taken from the build menu where you buy your decorations. I have placed an arrow where it tells how much happiness the decoration has. Just look for that little smile face on any decoration information screen.

Answers

• That "You've asked question that now have answers. Make sure You accept/reject the answer" really pokes my eyes painfully..especially when NO answers were given, so..I'm gonna march happily to the fridge and drag to my self out some "happy points" in the shape of a chocolate ice cream, HA!  ...must not forget my cherry..must not forget my cherry..
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Answer ✓
    VlastaAva (US1) , below is an image taken from the build menu where you buy your decorations. I have placed an arrow where it tells how much happiness the decoration has. Just look for that little smile face on any decoration information screen.

• OMG it works! Thank You sooo very much! My mistake was when looking at the pictures, I never clicked the image itself to get a better preview, but now that You explained I'm a bit wiser lol Thank You again! :smiley: 
  • Are decorations the only way for happiness points?  Do they have to stay out on the farm, or does it count if they are in storage?

Thanks.
  • Decorations, the fence and gate, the dog, and one of the farm tractors count for happiness.  The decos have to stay on the farm, and the dog has to be fed for the happiness to count.
  • Thank you for the reply, very helpful!  

• I keep putting my decos in inventory so I can rearrange the farm some.  I need to make a list of everything I own with their footprint and start graphing everything.  I forget to put them back out where there is room if I just blindly harvest, the immediately reseed a field.  I usually have a V-8 moment when I start putting them back out.  Fortunately it's usually just a flower garden or tree.  Wish I could trade them around to different farms.
  • CookieHugs (US1)

you may find this usefull for arranging your farm. there are 2 tools in the posts you can use, the anno designer layouts can be saved to your pc
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/31373/redecorate-your-farm-the-easy-way#latest

• Sadly, the link above gave me a 404 error.  Can you confirm the link, as that would be such a handy tool.  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file