Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lost Farm

songbird 2songbird 2 Posts: 1
edited 04.05.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
I have a farm named Joyfull and I am at level 17 and my corp name is Happy Hunter. I was trying to help my sister with her farm named songbird2 but instead I ended up with a new farm named songbird 2. Is there any way I can get back my first Farm?

CLICK HERE FOR HELP GETTING BACK INTO YOUR FARM

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 18.01.2015
    You probably logged on to the wrong server. Do you know what server you were on first? Then you can go back there by choosing your server on the bottom of the login page.
    You are also not allowed to log other peoples farms, not even your sisters...
  • Ali 242Ali 242 Posts: 0
    edited 06.03.2015
    I have a farm which I access through FB. My grand daughter wanted to play so I started a farm on another FB account and in the process I lost my farm I can only get new farm. How do I find my farm?
    Post edited by Ali 242 on
  • fadedjean (US1)fadedjean (US1) US1 Posts: 181
    edited 06.03.2015
    Here is the suggestion RunswivScissors offered in another post earlier today on March 5, < Started by Ktaylor4jc, Yesterday 16:41 regarding lost farm and gold>. She has included a snapshot of what the log in screen looks like. You might read the earlier suggestion in that thread, to log into the correct server, and to LOG IN, rather than click PLAY which will create a brand new farm. Your signature shows that you are on the EN1 server, so when logging in to Big Farm website from your browser, follow the steps:

Go to the login screen on
    http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com. Make sure the server at the bottom is set to (edit: your server you play on= EN1). Then login (top right) - If you don`t have your password, just check the box saying you forgot it & they will email you a reset.

(Ali - I don't connect to Big Farm from my Facebook account, but from my Google account, so my method of accessing BF through Google Chrome is there as well - fadedjean)
  • To make it worse I wrote down neither which mail account or the password. I looked under every letter and can't find any clues in my address/password book. What can I do? I still have gold in my account. Is there hope? I have started another farm, but would like my old farm and co-op back. Thank-you for any help you can give.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

Your farm should still be there.  Have you tried looking through your old emails from GGS to see if you have kept the original mail from them activating your farm.  Also check that you are in the correct server.  Can you remember which co-op you were in?  Try looking for that co-op in the ranking list.

Hope you find your farm soon :)  Good Luck.

• I did all  the other stuff, my farm is still in my co-op, but the old email is a superlative suggestion. Thanks! :)
  • If you contact support with the username & which server the farm is on, they will be able to get you connected to your farm again. :)
  • Thanks for the help! I did get back to my farm.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Good to see that you are now back to your farm :)
  • Martini (AU1)Martini (AU1) Posts: 1
    edited 16.03.2016
    Hi there,

over the weekend there was scheduled maintenance and when I logged back in my farm had disappeared to Level 0!!!!!! I have tried to email you before, Please stop sending me daily emails until you can reinstate my farm - Chicken Socks - via [Email removed]

I won't be playing this game again, if you can reinstall the farm without any explanation. 

Unhappy gamer.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    @Martini (AU1) 
    I just checked your farm and you are level 31, are you logging in to the AU server?
  • @Martini (AU1) 

Hi Martini,

As Jello says it would appear that you have created a new account on a different server. Logout of the new farm, click reconnect & then at the bottom of the login screen, set the Australian flag & the AU1 server. Then login, using the small login box on the right, not the large one in the middle of the scree (that creates new accounts).
  • edited 29.05.2016

• LissZ (US1)LissZ (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    I lost my horse (29 level). Not answer
  • I lost my horse (29 level). Not answer
    Did you breed your level 29 horse with another horse?  The breeding pair disappears and you get a foal that is easier to train.  

Or, could you have accidentally set your horse free?
    No, I didn't breed this horse in pair. I don't know how to do this.
    I wanted to make a horse of level 30 training it in the circle.

And then, suddenly, in the cup competition I see that it is not my horse
    but some other horse! How can I compete with my level 3 and get the 1st
    place for gold cup if other competitors have level above 30?

How the horse can go free "accidentally"? If it was "accidentally", may
    I revert this action and get everything back? I'm in shock. To start
    again from level 3 will take about six months or $600 USD.

• There is a little button, beneath your horse in the stable, right beside his name, that looks like a little gate.  If you press that it will set the horse free.  I don't know if there is an extra "are you sure you want to do this"  because I've never tried it.  

Even if I pressed that gate I did it on the 3rd level horse (I had 2-3
    of them). And absolutely I didn't have any confirmation dialog with "are
    you sure you want to do this".
    But what can I do now?

• Clear your caches, and refresh your game (Ctrl + F5).  If it doesn't re-appear, I would say it is gone.  

For horse breeding see this:  https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/horsebreeding-101/

If you keep training the same horse over and over, past level 12 or 13 it takes way, way too many horseshoes. Follow the above guide, it will really help, although it takes a lot of patience.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    A former member of my coop accidentally set their well-trained horse free. She contacted  support and after a couple of weeks they said so sorry, your fault, you should be more careful. The player left the game soon after, fed-up with GGS attitude and the lack of a confirmation button. This player was a heavy gold user, but this was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for her. 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    There is a little button, beneath your horse in the stable, right beside his name, that looks like a little gate.  If you press that it will set the horse free.  I don't know if there is an extra "are you sure you want to do this"  because I've never tried it.  

There is a confirmation to set the horses free...

Many thanks for responses!
    As I understand, it is a technical glitch which is not being fixed.
    My sympathy to that gamer, I know this feeling. I also have the urge to drop
    this game and quit. But from the other side I have nothing except this game.
    My young mare soon will get 15th level -- it is not so difficult. What's
    difficult is to advance further. But now I should not waist time on temporary
    farms and earning more horseshoes. I can concentrate on main farms now.
    A horse is like some free addition, like a bonus. This case is really
    unfortunate and hurts me a lot.
    Good luck to you all!

jess_d - it is what I had. In my case the horse of 29th level just
    disappeared. I found it by some chance - I lost in race with some other horse.
    Checking this horse - but it is not mine! And what to do now? The support does
    not respond. Nobody responds. Most interesting fact that not so long time ago
    I got a suggestion to buy the 40th level horse for $200.

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @LissZ (US1) Don't give up just yet! I sent you a PM ;)
    Jess, I have sent 3 letters to different instances, but neither numbers of the ticket, nor the answer that the letter has been received and registered haven't received.
    Thanks. I will try Popeye now.
    I the same was sent ...... Have told - the fool - has released a horse.
    I am very disappointed : ((((((
  • I lost my farm when I cleared my cache. Now when I login, the game wants me to start all over again at Level 1. I would hate to lose my Level 44 farm, but if it can't be recovered, I'm done with the game. Months of work and $$$ for naught. :(  Anyone who has experienced this issue, you help would be appreciated.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 04.07.2016
    @The_Miz (US1)  check to see you are logging in to the correct server. On the bottom of the main login screen.

I see you have a level 2 farm on US server, not sure which server your original farm was on.
  • I should have a Level 44 farm. I am on the US server. Problem is when I cleared my cache and logged back in, it set me back to Level 1. I am a member of the Wonderland co-op and they tell me my Level 44 farm is still there. Problem is, I can't get past be directed to the Level 1 farm.
Sign In to comment.