Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• Did you maybe use up your dung making premium fertilizer?
    How does one make premium fertilizer?
    You're at a high enough level to make premium fertilizer, zz2003.  It's made in the Laboratory. This building is available at level 40 and can convert your regular fertilizer into premium fertilizer once it's upgraded to Level 6. It can be built on any of your farms.
    You can find it in your Build menu under the "Special Buildings" tab.  :)
    Did you maybe use up your dung making premium fertilizer?
    How does one make premium fertilizer?
    You're at a high enough level to make premium fertilizer, zz2003.  It's made in the Laboratory. This building is available at level 40 and can convert your regular fertilizer into premium fertilizer once it's upgraded to Level 6. It can be built on any of your farms.
    You can find it in your Build menu under the "Special Buildings" tab.  :)
    I did not know that, thank you had never heard of a laboratory either. Thank you for your information.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @zz2003 (US1) Support will be able to look at your account and find out what happened to your missing dung. :)
    How does one contact support? I have tried numerous times and always get booted off the contact page when I try to choose either the US or the topic......
    See if this link to Support will work for you: https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en

• I have tried everything suggested and nothing works.
    I really appreciate everyone with a suggestion posting them.
    I suppose no one from BFGG reads these and even more unlikely they would check it out.

Just to toss it out, the exact same thing happened this am, shorted about 622 dung.

I suggest on Monday you send a report into support or contact our CM Popeye and go from there. The only 3 things that I know of that require dung, is making reg fert in the silo and turning that into premium fert in the Lab and making liquid fert on the flower farm
    CM POPEYE? 

Up until now I have been converting the dung into fertilizer to use on my orchards for apples and cherries, almonds and peaches. 
    Need tons of apples and cannot grow any due to a shortage of fertilizer.
  • The link to support worked.... thank you Farmer John. 
    I had been there several times but when trying to populate the required fields it would kick me to the next page where it talks about your ticket ID number
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    CM POPEYE?
    @CM Popeye  is our community manager here on the US forum. He may be able to help if you can't get in contact with support. :) 
  • CM POPEYE?
    @CM Popeye  is our community manager here on the US forum. He may be able to help if you can't get in contact with support. :) 
    Thank you ever so much Jess, it appears the link to support actually worked although until I hear back from them it is anyone's guess.

Thank you all for your patience and kindness.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    CM POPEYE?
    Thank you ever so much Jess, it appears the link to support actually worked although until I hear back from them it is anyone's guess.

I will have to say that the support team has quite a bit on their plate atm, so response time will be slower than usual. Please be patient, and I assure you they will get to your ticket as soon as they can.

-Popeye
  • CM Popeye said:
    CM POPEYE?

I will have to say that the support team has quite a bit on their plate atm, so response time will be slower than usual. Please be patient, and I assure you they will get to your ticket as soon as they can.

-Popeye
    Thank you 
  • Black Rider (US1)Black Rider (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    edited 07.06.2016
    Nevermind I found them. 
    Post edited by Black Rider (US1) on
  • I only clicked to VIEW the nursey and paid gold for it. I only got an update not a nice rustic one which I did not want
    HELP

Michele

• I only clicked to VIEW the nursey and paid gold for it. I only got an update not a nice rustic one which I did not want
    HELP

Michele

@Michele Leach (GB1)  If you click the upgrade button on the ring menu & open the upgrade window, the "rustic" nursery skin should show on the 2nd tab. The 1st tab is for upgrading the building. Did you buy the rustic skin on the "Favorite Offer" & then accidentally upgrade your nursery instead of applying the new skin?
  • Hi Scissors  I tried to VIEW the nursery in the favorites  and it said sold. I have opened the ring on the nursery and the only option I have is to upgrade it for 7500.  on the build tab it says I have reached the limit
    I have messaged support but still confused
    I definatly did not update the nursery as I did not want to, I just thought I would have a look at the rustic one
    It didnt tell me when I opened the favorites folder what they were and I had to go to the forum to find out what I had updated. someone had put a picture on so I could see what it should look like
    Thanks you your answer

Michele

• @Michele Leach (GB1)

If you click on the nursery & then click upgrade on the ring menu, it will open the upgrade window, you should see 2 tabs like the picture below, except for you the 2nd tab will not be greyed out - Click on that 2nd tab & you should see the new skin that you bought, on the right hand side, click the "Apply" button and it will change the appearance of your nursery to the cool rustic one :)

• Thanks Scissors but as it is only showing me the option on the Ring menu to upgrade for 7900 I am not clicking on it in case it takes more gold. I have sent screen prints to support with more information. Just to add insult to injury the same offer is back again, I just presumed it would change the nursey to rustic without doing anything.
    Where is the apperance shop ????
    Michele
  • @Michele Leach (GB1)  Its ok to click the upgrade button, they made some changes a few updates ago, so that now when you click that button it opens a a new window & it no longer just takes your gold/cash as soon as you click it.  This update has added the new skins/appearances as a 2nd tab in that upgrade window, so it is safe to click it.... I promise :)
  • Ok I have clicked on the ring and now have a rustic nursery, I forgot you now have an new option to pay or not,
    my dog is in for a surprise as well
    Thank you

Michele
  • You are very welcome & yay for your dog too, I love the rustic doghouse :)
  • Hi.....I never receive the 300 gold coins for completing the gold stage of the horse race....unless I have misunderstood somehow....I reached the platinum level.
  • If you finished in platinum, you received 1 gold mining license, not 300 gold.  You only get the rewards for your final level.
  • aww that certainly isn't clear....thanks for the info now i am wiser xx
  • i just brought the gold pack that is usually 36000, in a bonus with +150% which gave me 90000 gold, which i got, but there is also a bonus, buy 30000 gold and get all of this stuff, which includes 100000 sea shells and 7000 gold per 30000 gold spent,  i brought 90000, got 300000 sea shells but did not get the bonus 21000 gold.  what is going on?

• i have just looked and i was supposed to get 100000 sea shells, 7000 gold, 1000000 island money, 100 premium peacock feed, 1 decoration (for the island), 50 premium lemur feed, 50 premium island fertaliser, 10 premium island homus, and 400 tropical leaves, per 30000 gold brought.  i only recieved the 100000 sea shells and the 1000000 island money per 30000 gold, where is the rest of my stuff, i am not happy about this at all.
  • ok i have just checked and i have got the gold but still nothing else
  • Lumersheer (AU1)Lumersheer (AU1) Posts: 229
    edited 04.07.2016
    yes i did receive the 150%, but not all of the "hot deal" items, which included 7000 gold per 30000 gold purchased which i have now received but not the feeds, decoration, fertiliser, homas, or fallen leaves,

there was a hot deal, with seashells, island money, gold, decoration, feed, fertaliser, homus and leaves.  there was also an exclusive prime time of +150%, which took the 36000 gold pack to 90000 gold, (36000+36000+18000 = 90000 gold)  this was the prime time bonus, i got that.  what i did not receive is parts of my "hot deal", which at first included the gold from the hot deal.  i have still not received all of the hot deal items.
  • @Lumersheer (AU1) If you didn`t alrerady try reloading your game from the server (CTRL+F5) you should try that first, as it often makes things magically appear. Also, might be a silly question, but are you looking in your Island farm management/inventory for the items... Not your regular farms.

Support is your only answer if neither of the those things helped.
  • yeah i am looking in the right place, on the tropic farm, that is how i know i got the island dollars, and i have logged out and back in several times today, turned to game off, even closed down the computer, nothing has helped , i am going to contact support.  thanks for all your help
  • sindri (IN1)sindri (IN1) Posts: 139
    edited 08.07.2016
    i lost my gold yesterday suddenly i didnt used any where.... its b/w 5k-7k... yesterday evening when i logged in i have left only 625 gold.. i cleared the cache 3-4 times.. but not came.. in the morn same like yester day... i saved them after collecting gold mining licence.. i cant purchase...

plz moderators tell me abt this... it is a big loss of mine..:(
  • ok thanx Keldeo:)
  • support team didnt reply....
  • i lost my gold... support team plz check my account details..
This discussion has been closed.