Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - The Big BigFarm Puzzle Race!

13»

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 29.05.2016
    @oma sonia (NL1)  -  I found the same as you.  I even zoomed to 200% and couldn't see the pieces properly.  It took me 5 minutes to sort out the edge pieces so gave up - and I do 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles at home!
  • 6:24
  • @oma sonia (NL1)  -  I found the same as you.  I even zoomed to 200% and couldn't see the pieces properly.  It took me 5 minutes to sort out the edge pieces so gave up - and I do 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles at home!
    @bdreish (GB1)  If you go to settings & check the box for full screen mode, it changes to full screen when  you click the size button (far right on the black bar) If you then use "arrange" it spreads out all the pieces in nice tidy rows & makes it much easier to see them all. I found changing the background colour to cream really helped too..... I won`t be getting top 5 time, but was still more fun being able to see the pieces :)

@Jiesta (NL1)  WTG!!!!! :)

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @RunsWivScissors(GB1) -  thanks, I will give it a try :) 
  • 25:30
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172

This contest was real fun.got a bad headache while doing this,was it just me who got headache?
  • took my time  can you tell? lol 
  • Time is over.
  • ziggygb1 - 9:02    

no prize, but at least its under the magic 10min!

• WOW 394 attempts at the puzzle & completed 285 times
    VERY well done to everyone, we hope you all enjoyed that!

Here is a screenshot of the top 20 scores - taken at 10am CEST today

Prizes for the top 5 fastest times go to:
    Mira (US1) = 3 Goldflower Seeds
    Blue Jasmine 10 (INT1) & SirDevilance (GR1) = 2 Goldflower Seeds
    Mia111 (GB1) & aaabbb1 (INT1) = 1 Goldflower Seed

We also have a special Wascally Wewawd for beating the top Mod score

Mira(US1) & Blue Jasmine 10 (INT1) each get 1 Seaweed Humus

(Prizes will be gredited either today or tomorrow,
    as Latten can't be here today - 
    we will try to get you sorted out ASAP)

Congratulations to all the winners & thankyou all for taking part.
    The puzzle will remain active if you wish to continue trying to beat those top scores for fun. :)

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Oooooh! Finished it today in another attempt in 15:19 minutes ....! 

Congrats to all winners!!! 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Woohoo WTG @Jiesta (NL1)!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!
  • CONGRATS WINNERS!!  ... Woohoo I came 8th 

Great job @Jiesta (NL1)  you should sign up, that score would get you on top 20 board, if you can repeat it :)
  • Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103
    Congrats to everyone!

You don't even want to know how many times I did this puzzle.  I can now do it in my sleep.  :p
    Just did 14:56 hrs ...    

All of you who finished it under 10 minutes are creepy, don't you know it? ;) If you ask Mira or Blue Jasmine where the pink unicorn goes, they can prolly tell you the exact spot in a second! Not human!!!!
    He he he
    :p:p
    Jealous?? Who me?? They are throwing in Goldflower seeds, who wouldn't be jealous?? 

• thank you @WascallyWabbitfor the great contest and the prizes! so much fun! 

@Mira (US1) you rock! congrats on the win!

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @Jiesta (NL1) you're going backwards. You're suppose to get faster not slower. You were doing good at 15:19 minutes but then you got 14:56 hrs. Jiesta needs a prize for being the most dedicated player to complete the puzzle. She sure worked at it a long time & didn't give up! :p 
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Congratulations to all the winners. This was the best game so far.  Enjoyed it so much :).
    Just did 14:56 hrs ...    

All of you who finished it under 10 minutes are creepy, don't you know it? ;) If you ask Mira or Blue Jasmine where the pink unicorn goes, they can prolly tell you the exact spot in a second! Not human!!!!
    He he he
    :p:p
    Four puzzles up and four puzzles right from the bottom left corrner  :p.

• Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you @WascallyWabbit for the great puzzle! Looking forward to more of this kind of contests.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Congrats to all the speedy prize winners!  B)
    @jess_d (US1) 

Whát a blunder!! Never saw that one, Jess - you're killing me!! 

Won't say no to a prize tho! And @aaabbb1 (INT1) should get a prize for knowing ALL puzzle pieces by heart now! 
  • nacafaca (INT1)nacafaca (INT1) Posts: 46
    edited 01.06.2016
    16:37
    Post edited by nacafaca (INT1) on
  • YAY!!  6:55 & into top 5 .... Only 2 days late for a prize hehe
This discussion has been closed.