Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Filthy language Messages

Me and my Coop members got offensive comment about our coop leader- with his photo taken from FB. He is our best friend, and we are not able to keep quiet seeing him getting mutilated by words by our game enemies.
What should we do?
We tried everythng from complaining to support to posting in forums.
Still, we didnt get a proper response or action from ggs.
What can we do other than making our ignore list bigger?
We get these kind of messages after every cc, wenever we win a cc.
We let the other coop win a cc, and we were able to play peacefully after that cc was over.
Now that he quit bigfarm, and we are finally going to lose all ccs hereafter.

So, the Coop members who send us filthy messages, be happy about this. We wont b ur competition again.
How could u easily offend a person like tat? Dont u hav any self respect?

We have already mentioned this in our previous posts:
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/124079/multi-account

Thats ok about the forum. But what of the game? We are expecting replies and action taken to our complaints registered to the support team about multi- account players who spoil the fun of the game and make us get irritated with their remarks which they think are funny.
Cant we play this game with genuine interest and as a game for the sake of fun, friendship and happiness it gives us? They are making us get aggravated.
They have spare ids for using pranks on our players, so that we wont know who attacked us and they can play peacefully. But we found out and attacked them back.
Our coop members dont hav multiple farms and that is a strict rule in our coop.
And mostly embarrasing remarks and dirty, foul comments on our players are way past beyond limits. And for all the works, they use their spare farms. And many new farms are coming up.
we are getting member requests from level 9 players with 0 rps.

Inspite of our too much complaints to ggs against this menace, We are not getting any action taken against these players. Seems like ggs is all intent of extracting money from us.

No respect to customers.

How do u think u wil react, if someone puts a filthy remark on ur photo? Wont u feel like killing tat person? Our coop leader's photo was misused by a person. The name, I will not say, coz, according to forum rules, the mods will remove the names of person or the coop name. Now our coop leader has quit bigfarm, how much do u think a person can endure? We really need action taken against this. You really dont mind about multi farming and spare accounts. Atleast block the IP of the offensive messangers. Our coop has the largest number of women and regular players. In our country, we are not used with using or hearing bad words/ filthy language. Its against our culture and all that we respect. We dont want to hear those words, And our leader was our best friend. We cant stand against all those done against him We really need ggs take action against this.

Posts Merged | Cuddly
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• we all miss our leader and want him back.
    i m an international player on this server.
    have learnt so much form him and my other coop members.

we play as a team and that is why we win the CC time after time.
    that is wat the other coop cant and they are jealous abt that.
    let stop this now
    also we want to have fun in the game and we all are losing that

GGS do you realy want to lose more players??
    yes: do nothing
    No; take some action then right now
    ban the IP who sent this bad photo's
    ban the IP with multiple acc's
    when there is a complain abt that
    ask then a pasport like you have done from me and my son!!!!!

i want my leader and my (game) love back
  • If someone is so much angry on a person, meet him directly, dont use fake ids to send message to all our members. fight directly with the leader. dnt go around making us angry with ur filthy remarks on our captain.
    You dont hav the guts to face us.
    cowards.
  • Oops........!!
    ddd.jpg 23.1K
  • I have already mailed ggs email support..regarding the same  filthy language ........GGS I thought you mean what you say.... under your general terms and conditions there is a point which says we cannot  use abusive language ,harrassing or anything of  defamatory nature to anyone ......but players are continuing using abusive language.  

Our coop leader has left our coop because of  an offensive comment on him- with his photo taken from FB......He is our leader we play BIGFARM only because of him.....if no action taken on the culprit...im afraid you will lose almost all his coop players....who play the game with utter sincerity, passion, time and spend a great deal of real money on your game..your Cooperative Championship on the Indian server is a big hit only because of him...because he has raised the level of the competition...and he is the one with the highest RPS...........

GGS please....please..please...take action...... waiting patiently to here from you.

• edited 24.05.2016
    GGS NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION ON BLOCKING THE IP WHO CREATED THE 6 LEVEL ACCOUNTS AND MESSAGING TO LADIES AND KIDS.

I have already left their coop as the frustrated players, losers were sending filthy messages to us and again it is continued.

Mountain Robin message APPLIES TO ME AS WELL..

I have already mailed ggs email support..regarding the same  filthy language ........GGS I thought you mean what you say.... under your general terms and conditions there is a point which says we cannot  use abusive language ,harrassing or anything of  defamatory nature to anyone ......but players are continuing using abusive language.  

Our coop leader has left our coop because of  an offensive comment on him- with his photo taken from FB......He is our leader we play BIGFARM only because of him.....if no action taken on the culprit...im afraid you will lose almost all his coop players....who play the game with utter sincerity, passion, time and spend a great deal of real money on your game..your Cooperative Championship on the Indian server is a big hit only because of him...because he has raised the level of the competition...and he is the one with the highest RPS...........

GGS please....please..please...take action...... waiting patiently to here from you.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    - Supports reaction time is quite long. Sometimes it can take over a month to get the asnwer. So if you reported a problem, just be patient.

- I temporary help is to put the player that sends you those messages on ignore list. You just open their massage and there  is a small icon on the top of the message besides the name of the sender. Just press it and the computer will automatically blok all the messages sent to you from that account.
  • - Supports reaction time is quite long. Sometimes it can take over a month to get the asnwer. So if you reported a problem, just be patient.

- I temporary help is to put the player that sends you those messages on ignore list. You just open their massage and there  is a small icon on the top of the message besides the name of the sender. Just press it and the computer will automatically blok all the messages sent to you from that account.
    Reaction time is quite long- how long? 8 to 10 months??? This has been happening for every cc. and every cc we register complaint to support.
    ignore list - already our ignore list has abt 20-30 players. We ignore one player, another one pops up. u ignore 2 players, 4 comes up. this is more like a never ending cyclic pattern. 
  • indd it need to stop.
    this is not fun anymore

my feelings tell me that GGS is scared for that 1 player
    why is that???????
    becouse GGS do nothing to him

2 weeks back i report another player for "sexy" talks
    no reply on that
    how is it possible that some1 is doing that.
    come on i m an married women with a kid. do that f**l realy think that i want to do that with another men???

stop this behavior from other players

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 23.05.2016
    - Supports reaction time is quite long. Sometimes it can take over a month to get the asnwer. So if you reported a problem, just be patient.

Reaction time is quite long- how long? 8 to 10 months??? This has been happening for every cc. and every cc we register complaint to support.
    ignore list - already our ignore list has abt 20-30 players. We ignore one player, another one pops up. u ignore 2 players, 4 comes up. this is more like a never ending cyclic pattern. 
    I contacted support twice untill now and if I remember correctly I waited a little over one month in both cases. 

When you write to support, you get a confirmation email with the ticket number. At the bottom support site, there
    is a box status request ticked ID. Insert (copy/paste from your confirmation email) your ticket number there and send a request. Both times I got an answer from the support quickly after I send those requests. First I got an automatic email which you have to send back in problem is still there. After I did that, I got an answer form the GGS support in a couple of days. 
    I hope it helps.

• @aaabbb1 (INT1) Thanks for ur comment.
    We have been checking that so many times.
    I dont know abt INT1 server, but poor response time in IN1 server.
  • yes, we are being harassed several times.
    and if you don't ban the IP s that are being complained. all players from our coop will stop playing. and remember during cc we are the biggest gold buyers in group and we rock every cc. i hope you will not like to loose a lot of gold users 
  • Voldemort (IN1)Voldemort (IN1) IN1 Posts: 17
    edited 24.05.2016
    Our coop leader has left our coop because of  an offensive comment on him- with his photo taken from FB......He is our leader we play BIGFARM only because of him.....if no action taken on the culprit...im afraid you will lose almost all his coop players....who play the game with utter sincerity, passion, time and spend a great deal of real money on your game..your Cooperative Championship on the Indian server is a big hit only because of him...because he has raised the level of the competition...and he is the one with the highest RPS...........he is a large gold buyer too!
    so please see to it as soon as possible

GGS if u dont help us out
    our gold buying will be banned!

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• Our coop leader has left our coop because of  an offensive comment on him- with his photo taken from FB......He is our leader we play BIGFARM only because of him.....if no action taken on the culprit...im afraid you will lose almost all his coop players....who play the game with utter sincerity, passion, time and spend a great deal of real money on your game..We have already registered complaint about flithy languages but still no action taken and also for multi accounts usage........so please take action as soon as possible we r waiting to hear from u............
  • Mods, you dont have anything to say other than just working on merging posts?
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Uh, making threats probably isn't the best solution, here.  The fact is, there is nothing the Mods/CMs can do for you here.  You need to take screen shots of the offensive messages and send them to support.  
  • Zuko6 (IN1)Zuko6 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 415
    sorry guys my liltle bro who is 10 yrs old opened this site nd posted those letters i apologise for wt he did really very sorry

• tomtom (IN1)tomtom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15

It could well be that most of these aggressive and filthy messages come from one or several kids that don't fully realize what they do, but it has to stop, and GGS needs to start controlling it's own rules: no 2nd accounts on this server! Unlimited 2nd accounts are the only way such aggressiveness is possible. During last months, the attacks were mainly on Friends Company, but since last two weeks also my coop constantly receives such messages. Who will be next?

If GGS wants to lose all his most active players on the Indian server, then they should continue to ignore this discussion.

tomtom

Nirjur Farms

• You need to take screen shots of the offensive messages and send them to support.  
    We have been doing that from time immemorial.
    We dont see any action taken against those players.
  • sorry guys my liltle bro who is 10 yrs old opened this site nd posted those letters i apologise for wt he did really very sorry

What is ur brother's ID?
  • This is not India1 server's regular weekly RP scoring...  GGS needs to verify the facts and go through the higher level team's request diligently. GGS should not consider our requests just like that as GGS gets hundreds of players joining and leaving.... but we are SERIOUS GAMERS!
    sc.jpeg 10.2K
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Hey guys,

please be aware that our forum moderators (the forum team in general, for that matter) can't help a lot on this issue, even if we'd love to help. The only option here is to send your issue to our support team (add screenshots if possible) and to explain the situation. Our support team will take the appropriate measures.

Thank you,
    Latten
  • @CM Latten
    We did. We really need help resolve this issue. 
    Can you not give them a nudge saying about this forum thread?
     Those IDs remain free to flirt with us. Even yesterday, the ID which sent us this message, gave us member request.

• So much drama about nothing, just block abusive players, report them and move on ... this is the internet - trolls are abundant, you can't get upset about stuff like that
  • So much drama about nothing, just block abusive players, report them and move on ... this is the internet - trolls are abundant, you can't get upset about stuff like that
    Yes. Drama for nothing. I can assure you that.
    GGS promises us trouble free environment for playing. Thats what we are fighting at in case you dont understand.
    Also I am not sure how you will react if someone puts your photo and makes a non sense comment on that.
  • Elco (GB1)Elco (GB1) Posts: 103
    edited 29.05.2016
    He is our best friend, and we are not able to keep quiet seeing him getting mutilated by words by our game enemies.

I have to agree with Tabanam: drama over nothing.

Dharu, you're using strong words yourself and call players in this game, "enemies"???

It's a game! A simple game. About growing corn, breeding cows, rolling in dung and whatnot.

And the excuse from dollu of having his little brother, sister, cousin logging in with his private and confidential password, is the lamest ever...

This is internet. It's full of trolls. Man up, fill your ignore list, do as CM Latten has advised you and foremost, expect actions from the support team but certainly not as fast as you would like to force them to.

Moving on!
    Post edited by Elco (GB1) on
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    edited 18.10.2016
      :)
    Post edited by Quack (IN1) on
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    edited 18.10.2016
    sorry guys my liltle bro who is 10 yrs old opened this site nd posted those letters i apologise for wt he did really very sorry

:)
    Post edited by Quack (IN1) on
    Yes. Drama for nothing. I can assure you that.
    GGS promises us trouble free environment for playing. Thats what we are fighting at in case you dont understand.
    Also I am not sure how you will react if someone puts your photo and makes a non sense comment on that.
    I understand perfectly, but you already have tools to solve this problem - you can block abusive players on your own, you don't have to wait for support to react. And I don't know what exactly you expect them to do - they can block the IP, but that can be changed in 1 minute and that person can continue to make new accounts again, so it solves nothing

As for the photo - you should never ever share your personal information with people you don't know.

Anyway, no one here can do much, except give their advice, and you are not particularly interested in that ...  so what's the point of this topic then?

I stand by my previous post - chill out and  move on, there is nothing else you can do :)

• Dharu_89 (IN1)Dharu_89 (IN1) Posts: 209
    edited 29.05.2016
    lol the biggest bully in this server getting trolled by someone else,something new.usually its always the other way round.new development
    We dont go around bullying the other coops. They begin it. And we are trying to settle this matter with the intervention of support.
    You are calling us bullies just becoz we win every cc with our own effort?
    Then, so be it.
  • Looks GGS advises like this.

Use proxy link, create as much as 6 level accounts and send vulgar messages to them. Take revenge like this until support team take action on it with your screenshot.

Note: Please fill your ignore list as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file