Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 19th- The Big Farm Player Survey

Comments

• I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME, BUT I WISH I COULD GET NEIGHBORS.  WISH I COULD GET MORE COINS QUICKER..

THANK YOU

• Artful that is so very true :)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Artful that is so very true :)

:) 
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Dear Kamilcom,

Let me just say, off the bat, that I am in no way affiliated with GGS and receive no financial compensation from them in any shape or form (unfortunately ;) ).  Neither am I a person who "who praise everything all the time" , as another poster has conjectured.
    In fact, for some time now, I have been considering that I might soon stop playing the game myself since I am not in a position to buy much gold and the many heavy gold users around have been spoiling the fun of coop challenge, and such, from where I stand. This feedback has been given by myself and many others in this very forum. Which is undoubtedly one of the reasons for it's existence.

There is a distinct difference, however, between giving feedback about things  - both positive and negative - and being offensive.
    Let me help you to understand then.
    " ... not to trust a single word GGS representatives say "  - offensive
    "Everything about BF bears characteristics of scam ..."  - offensive
    Your entire verbalised opinion on " Or Naf just fell appart with Lat and they don't talk to each other any     more. ::) "  - offensive

oh, there are so many examples, this will become the post that never ends ... so let me just conclude with this:

Adding numerous smiley faces or angelic faces at the end of every offensive statement does NOT in fact mitigate the offensiveness of it.

I have watched you posting one rude,upsetting (and usually lengthy) comment after the other over the past months and said nothing. But based on the feelings of anger and agitation that I experience when reading what you have to say, there is only one conclusion to be reached:

You, sir, are an internet troll.
    "Internet troll:  One who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

Otherwise you would have left this game and this forum a long time ago (as you've been threatening for many months now, but never seem to do). There still "fun" for you to be had here, isn't there?
    And when someone calls you out, it's all "oh, you misunderstand me, I have a right to my opinion, I'm a great guy, actually :):)o:)  "

So good luck with your new game (and to everyone on that games' forum !)
    Peace.

Ps:
    Now, I may also get banned from this forum but by golly, it'll be worth it !

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Kamilcom (GB1) said:

I'm giving my honest feedback and experience. It's not even rude, just honest. After all it's feedback thread, is it? To reduce chance of another conflict with you I limited my posts to a couple a month. Hope you noticed. None of what you publicaly accuse me is correct  I'm not arguing and I'm not provoking. 

[..]
    If you feel it's the right thing to ban me, then carry on. But the question remains, how do people give honest negative feedback, if it is answered with threats and bans, and how does the game ever again reach players like me who appreciate good strategy and fair treatment. I'd have a lot more to say but will stop here. 
    Thank you, since I don't want this thread to be an argument about moderation measures (as I'm hopeful you know, the forum guidelines have this point covered).

Giving honest feedback and experiences is, as you can see by countless other posts of criticism, absolutely fine. However, rude and aggressive arguing, insulting, provoking, railing up others and straight-up trolling is not, and while it pains me to say that, that's exactly what happened in a lot of your posts over the last weeks and months. I am honestly sorry that I have to say it this plainly, but if you really don't see this, there's nothing I can do to help you to understand my reasoning.

I, too, strongly dislike taking this to an open discussion, but you asked for another comment, and this will be the last word on it in this thread: I don't feel it's "the right thing to ban you", as you said it. I would much prefer you to be a part of the forum, giving valid criticism without resorting to less valuable content. I will, however, do what I can to improve the social experience of the forums and to encourage other players to give helpful criticism and interesting discussion instead of drive-by flame posts.
    I'm sure you understand that we prefer our "feedback and experiences" in a productive and helpful way, not hidden in toxic posts, and if that's the example given to others, I will have to take appropriate measures. 

If you feel this discussion needs to go on, please send me a PM, since I wouldn't want to close the thread or actually delete posts just because of this issue. 

Now, let's please get back to the Survey everyone.

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    CM Latten said:

Now, let's please get back to the Survey everyone.

We're still waiting for the survey...but I definitely hear the Jeopardy theme music playing in the background....

What time IS the update?  
    It'll arrive in a bit :) Also, the survey most probably will not start immediately, but (depending on servers etc) within the next few days, so that our servers will not instantly and immediately burn down :D
  • patty1 (GB1)patty1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    I am really looking forward to the in-game questionnaire.  

Maybe GGS can accommodate some of our requests and maybe they can't, but at least they will get something from most people to see how we are all feeling.

Just remember, they won't get the full picture unless we all take part and answer as honestly as we can.

Happy farming, everyone. xx
  • Update is underway.  As I wait for the game to come back, I would like to thank GGS for the gifting popup.  I really appreciate that.

Nice surprise~!
  • where will i find the survey option??
  • same question ..whr to find the survey ??
    edited 19.05.2016
    CM Latten said:
    It'll arrive in a bit :) Also, the survey most probably will not start immediately, but (depending on servers etc) within the next few days, so that our servers will not instantly and immediately burn down :D
    Thanks for fixing the bakery transfers.  
  • i am i blind i cannot find the survey is there a link or something that i can click on >?? 
  • @CM Latten  Where to find the survey?
    Which one of the menus we hav on game is the main menu??
    Answer ✓
    "Also, the survey most probably will not start immediately, but (depending on servers etc) within the next few days, so that our servers will not instantly and immediately burn down D" <--- CM Latten on another post.

Nobody wants the servers to implode. :)
  • USAMA CHAUDHARY (INT1)USAMA CHAUDHARY (INT1) Posts: 1,928
    Answer ✓
    Survey will be there later and that depends upon servers,maybe in 2-3 days,I also didn't know but one of the CM says so,i'm also waiting for the survey
  • ty guys thought i was going blind lol 

• Hi everyone,

The survey should appear on your screen sometime in the next few days, keep an eye out at the bottom of the screen near the menu bar. :)
  • laryam (US1)laryam (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    Where is the survey? i cannot find it
    Exactly :) We will start the survey on different servers for different times, so that our poor mailing system doesn't instantly blow up with thousands and thousands of results from every country in the world ^^

No worries, y'all will have the survey and you will all have the same period of time to fill it out. 
  • ***When we speak about welcoming feedback and discussion on the forum, well, i HAVE to say something first, there IS a difference between criticism that is argumentatively said and where we can see person's wish to improve game and to stay, and another one with poking around and passive aggressive tone with tons of smileys on the end that, i suppose, should tell us that -although you're offended for not crediting you with too much attention, you can deal with that perfectly, but that's not the case. And, beside that, i would think about where support that i get comes from, is it also from people who like this game and would like to see its improvement or is it from people who just like to click on every critical post, containing critics intended to someone personally or not. Shall not forget that many teens and kids are around with no experience in commenting and taking part on forum community.
    That being said, i can just hope these words would be helpful to future commentators. We have to encourage discussion if it goes to the direction of improvement, and just not encourage poking around.***

I also look forward to the in-game survey, not about giving any personal info, but the other ones. GGS, be prepared :)
  • I agree with GoodFarmer, if GGS get lots of feedback that says what is wrong with the game & what would improve it, from people that obviously care about their farms & want to see the game continue to grow & get better, then they have an incentive to continue to develop the game. If we all just slammed the game & the company & threw insults at their efforts to make changes, then they might be more inclined to just give up on it - There is a big difference between contructive criticism & just being plain rude.
  • I can not find it either
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hola farmers and farmettes! Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in this discussion. Happy farming!
    hey why do they update

-Popeye

I may be blind, because I still cannot find the survey.  If anyone knows where to find it please let us know. :/
  • I may be blind, because I still cannot find the survey.  If anyone knows where to find it please let us know. :/
    Just take comfort in the fact that "You're not alone"..........lolol  ;)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    The survey will start sometime within the next few days. :)
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Where is the survey? i cannot find it
    It has not gone live yet, but will very soon =)

-Popeye
    Glad to know is not ready yet.  Thanks to all of you for your answers; I am glad to know i am not going blind B)
  • Everyone have right to share thrie opinions and comments,but if you want to fight with one another,then please use PM for that not any discussion point,lol

Anyhow,we are supposed to talk about survey,so i think that survey will bring some interest in the game back and hope that Team will also really listen to player's opinions and try to act upon them :smile: 

Waiting for Survey to come onto our server.
Sign In to comment.