Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why is the silo back so soon???

Is this a mistake? We just finished the hard worker event. Why on earth is it back? And in the middle of the week?????

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Life is full of surprises  :¬D
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Life is full of surprises  :¬D
    GGS are also out of ideas next step for the farm .Guess only so much you can do with a farm
  • I had the same question in my head... We just barely finished the previous Silo event and it's back again. I guess it's one of those event's where players tend to use seaweed stuff more often therefore more likely to buy gold deals.
  • I'm thinking that the co-op challenge was due to cycle in and they changed their minds since so many people loved it so much last time around. Still a pain. I'm just running it minimally and collecting whatever I collect.
  • I love this event. I always get the gold mining license so that's a free 2k gold and I like the little prizes in between.

Love it love it love it.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Because lots of players spend real money to buy gold to force crops to get to the end of this event.  
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Does it matter? This is by far the best of the events, the rewards are so much better than the coop challenge and you don't have to play missions all week to get them. Sure some will use gold to try and get the GML prizes but even if u miss out there's seaweed, tokens, and mystery boxes along the way.
  • Yea free stuff and all, I get it. Look, I'll go for three silo events in a row if we get to drop Lester into the machine after hitting 1.2 million... ;)
  • Can't remember how many points I had when I finished, around 500k-600k? Anywho with a 41st place I gained 2600 gold (2k from gold mining and 2x 300 from mystery box). Not to mention all the little prizes in between.

Give me this event every week and I'll be a happy farmer. B)
  • Agree, my favorite event by far also.  But wish they run it over the weekend, so us working folks get a chance, too :).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file