Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How can I tell...

...how long the "not of this world" event is, before selecting level? I thought someone said you can tell before selecting level, but I haven't figured out how, and I want to know before I choose difficulty.

Best Answers

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Answer ✓
    No, you can not see, how long the event lasts before you choose level. Latten just said that this sholud be possible and that they will implement the change in one of the future updates. 

Nevertheless, I already started it and my clock shows 6 days or 155 hours. I am on INT1 server. I hope this helps.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 18.04.2016 Answer ✓
    I don't think you can sadly (but the answer is 156 hours)   :¬)

{ @aaabbb1 (INT1)  You type faster than me  :¬D }

Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Answer ✓
    Actually, there is a way to check. If you look in build menu, the decos that are available while event is running, will be the same length of time !

Answers

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Answer ✓
    No, you can not see, how long the event lasts before you choose level. Latten just said that this sholud be possible and that they will implement the change in one of the future updates. 

Nevertheless, I already started it and my clock shows 6 days or 155 hours. I am on INT1 server. I hope this helps.
    edited 18.04.2016 Answer ✓
    I don't think you can sadly (but the answer is 156 hours)   :¬)

{ @aaabbb1 (INT1)  You type faster than me  :¬D }

Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
    Answer ✓
    Actually, there is a way to check. If you look in build menu, the decos that are available while event is running, will be the same length of time !
    @lthrrr (GB1) 
    Lesley, that is downright sneaky and devious.  Very impressed !!   :¬)
    It was actually another co-op member who pointed it out to me, but it's a way of checking 1st, so no surprises !!

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    lthrrr (GB1)                    

Thanks ! I knew someone said there was a way, that is it!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Thank you Lesley!!!! Good to know!   :)  :)  :)
    No worries guys, it was a co-op mate who told me about it, but happy to pass it on !  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file