Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Another 6-hour start -- Mushroom Event

It was as I feared (see my earlier post).  Mushroom event day one started 6 hours ago.  Now it's the second day.  ;(

Comments

• paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

luckily GGS listen so good to us that they repaired this ahumm

thanks another event i can skip caus ei cant compleet it anyway

• JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Unfortunately because I live in the UK but play under the US1 server I was asleep when the mushroom event started and finished the first day. I am therefore starting on day 2 as happened with the egg event. I hope they give me an extra day like they did before.
  • Why would they do this again?? Day 2?? Really?? Last time they did give an extra day and I did get the reward, but this time it doesn't look like an extra day. Maybe give a warning!!! Everyday I'm on here until late, the one day I go to bed early, they do this!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 14.04.2016
    When it switched over last night, I had only found 9 on the first (6hr)day.  I found some mushrooms after the day switched but not sure how many. When I clicked on Matilda to see how many I have, it says I have found 19, but I didn't think I had found them all.  I guess I must have. I thought maybe the 4 brown ones were grayed out but maybe I did.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @MRG1 (US1) The brown ones aren't grayed out, that's their color.  Good job!
    @MRG1 (US1) The brown ones aren't grayed out, that's their color.  Good job!
    ...well then day 2 was much easier than day 1. In 6 hrs on Day 1, I could only find nine mushrooms, in 13 minutes on Day 2 I found 10.
  • Same here, but I didn't use my "free" mushroom at the start so when I couldn't find #10 I clicked on the hint button and located the missing fungi up in a tree just north of the swap meet banner.

Might help for the next time

I might have used the free hint if I had known the first day was only 6 hrs. I tried to use it last time for the egg hunt, but all it did was move my screen, nothing highlighted and I never got the last egg.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This may help those having trouble with finding their mushrooms. https://bigfarmtips.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/mushroom-hunting5.jpg
    Also another trick that works well is to zoom in as much as possible and slowly move your mouse pointer over almost every thing around your farm, stable, airport, garage, greenhouse, mine, market and the parking lot! ;)
  • 4:06 pm  MST 04/13/16 the first offering of the mushroom hunt came on the game...... sometime around midnite when i got back on the game Day 2 was there!   What is happening here??  Many co-op members very disappointed yet again. Cant we fix this once and for all?

p.s. it is still Day1 on the International site-- go figure!!
    It sure would be nice if they could start these events according to the servers across the world not just the International one ;)
  • Completely missed day 1 of the mushroom event, even though I was on yesterday evening. Frustrating!
  • Ros7 (US1)Ros7 (US1) Posts: 202
    I saw this by coincidence last night cause I was online til late, I live in Europe and at 1 am I saw Matilda, and I did without problems.
    As this started so late I thought today I had not to do til tomorrow, was a surprise when I saw this afternoon was the second day...less than 12 hours for the 2nd day...is not fair when they start it soo late cause many players here dont see it til the morning or afternoon and probabily missing a day.
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    When it switched over last night, I had only found 9 on the first (6hr)day.  I found some mushrooms after the day switched but not sure how many. When I clicked on Matilda to see how many I have, it says I have found 19, but I didn't think I had found them all.  I guess I must have. I thought maybe the 4 brown ones were grayed out but maybe I did.

• Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Mine the same hope they give us extra time??

Mine the same hope they give us extra time??

Let's hope they do.  Not fair, otherwise.  I don't care if they start Hamburg time or NYC time, just give us the full 24 hours per day, AND let us know when the event is starting.  This lack of communication is annoying and very unprofessional.  Other games announce the start time and have clocks counting down, so it can't be that hard.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey guys, I know this has been an issue with all of these timed events, and we have brought it up time and time again to the game team. The answer we get is that it is simply not possible (well possible, but extremely difficult) to run the event at different times for different servers.

-Popeye
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    was on game last evening and saw it was day 8 of mushroom event but could not hunt for new mushrooms basket showed day 9 amount. What gives?
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, I know this has been an issue with all of these timed events, and we have brought it up time and time again to the game team. The answer we get is that it is simply not possible (well possible, but extremely difficult) to run the event at different times for different servers.

-Popeye
    But in the past, they started at midnight and we were given a full day to complete day one.  We need to be given another day like before to make it fair for everyone.  If they can move our start time, surely they can move it back.  Thanks.
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 15.04.2016

sorry but what is this for nonsense?

we had Always a complete day for all 10 days of surching eggs or whatever. how can it be now so difficult to do it again.

i think you give them the wrong info. its not that we want different times for the event. the event can start for all servers on same time. But we had now only 6 hours for day 1 they have to give us also 24 hours for 1st day!!!!

sorry but what is this for nonsense?

we had Always a complete day for all 10 days of surching eggs or whatever. how can it be now so difficult to do it again.

i think you give them the wrong info. its not that we want different times for the event. the event can start for all servers on same time. But we had now only 6 hours for day 1 they have to give us also 24 hours for 1st day!!!!

Exactly, Paultje1975.  We all started at the same time before.  If they are going to short us by 18 hours, then they either need to give us an 11th day like they did last time, or put us back to starting at the same time.  
    Like that idea there @artful (US1) either one will work ;)
    Even if they give another day extra the farmers that missed some mushrooms can't recovery them to have the rewards complete...so i dont see the point to ask for another day extra, what they should do the next time is give  24 hours real in each day...
    Even if they give another day extra the farmers that missed some mushrooms can't recovery them to have the rewards complete...so i dont see the point to ask for another day extra, what they should do the next time is give  24 hours real in each day...
    Ros7, they also gave us extra objects to find during that extra day.  So, those of us who didn't find 10 eggs the first "day," could find some on that extra day to make up the numbers.
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye

they don't need to run events at different times they just need to make a day 24hrs, if the event starts at 18:00 then next day should start at 18:00 the next day.
    Ros7, they also gave us extra objects to find during that extra day.  So, those of us who didn't find 10 eggs the first "day," could find some on that extra day to make up the numbers.
    Then is good, sorry I didn't know it artful.
    I hope they do it again or give to the people that missed them 10 extra mushrooms...I guess with this will compensate.
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye

they don't need to run events at different times they just need to make a day 24hrs, if the event starts at 18:00 then next day should start at 18:00 the next day.
    exactly.

Then is good, sorry I didn't know it artful.
    I hope they do it again or give to the people that missed them 10 extra mushrooms...I guess with this will compensate.
    Let's, hope!  They did during the last egg event.

So far they have done it with all these type of events. I see this one being no different.
  • I apparently completely missed day one of the mushroom event even though I was on the day it started. Wasn't on my farm. It showed up showing day 2.  I got all the mushrooms and yesterday I got all mushrooms (counted off on separate paper as I collect. It says I collected al 10 however 3 were still showing. Thought it would be ok today, but not. It is stuck on day 3 now. Not one mushroom on my farm today. What gives.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file