Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• Hi 
    I would like to join a coop or make one, I play every second week and live in south africa.

I would like south africans players and white,

thank you 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    ok, so why Don't we all make a group of our own? RedTinkerBelle (GB1)...jordan 19 (GB1) simi_P (US1)      I'm also on (us1)                 
    REMEMBER: you can only build a coop, or join a coop with players being on the same server!!
  • KeyKey20 (US1)KeyKey20 (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 17.02.2016
    Latten said:
    Hey, you adorable, coop-less farmer!

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
    new to game looking for a co-op  thanks 
    i need a cooperative.
  • can anyone be my friend
  • marthe (US1)marthe (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi y'all.  I'm a new player on US Intl. looking to join a coop.  I find this to be a fun game and a great way to relax after work (at home)
  • MinxyMel (GB1)MinxyMel (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 26.03.2016
    Hey Farmers, I'm Mel From the UK. I am quite new to this game and loving every minute of it. I'm on level 18. I'm still on a look out for a co-op and have applied to a few but I haven't had any replies. Happy farming everyone. xx
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I sent you an in game message, Mel.
  • Hi Big Farmers!!
    I am not new to the game but am looking to join a Co-Op TEMPORARILY during the Co-Op Challenge if some troop on INT 1 needs help plus it would help me to have incentive to do more missions and gain back the rep points I lose every week.
    I am level 99 and play daily.
    Thanks for your consideration-- HAPPY FARMING!!!
  • edited 25.02.2016
    Hello Farmers! Can you suggest me a better co_operative?

:):)
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Hi i am new and looking for a co - op   i am level 12
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 25.02.2016
    OH what a great thread!!!!  I'm going to have to sift through this and start sending invites.

Or... feel free to look us up.

ON the UK server, (where I'm writing this from)
    Coop name is Crafty Critters

Then on the International 1 server, I inherited a coop when the founder left the game.
    It's called    Kracken Coop

Always looking for players.
    Only real rules we have are
    SHOW UP.    Or let someone know your going to be away.  Players in the red, (or orange for new people) get booted.

Research.... everyone needs to do that.

Any level welcome as long as you fill both those requirements.  
    (Oh, and English speaking only please.)  

I'll go back through this thread and send invites to those who posted here.
    Cheers

Awwww... nuts.
    Just HOW does one connect with anyone here??????? 
    Did a search for a few posters just above mine, both on the same server, "no player found."

This is a great idea but how is it going to work if you can't even send players looking for a coop an invite?

Latten?   This needs fixing.  Or at least a little instruction if there is a way I missed.
  • @ Artmaker (GB1)
    if you click on the green bar name of the person ,you go to there profile page and you can  message them from there.

• hello farmers my name is chelle and im new here and would welcome fellow farmers am a daily player I get addicted to games I love and im liking this game lol anyway happy farming x
    Hello Chelle, 
    I would be more than happy to welcome you in ours coop, send me a message please :)
  • edited 03.03.2016
    Hello Farmers! Can you suggest me a better co_operative? 

:):)  
  • I am looking to join a co op.
  • Hi, I only play occasionally, but I'm looking for a co-op that won't kick me out. I've been in a few but I get kicked out because I'm not active enough. If someone lets me join, I'll contribute stuff and help whenever I'm online.
  • hi
  • I want to join a coop. But anyone is not accepting me.Why?
  • Morticia (SKN1)Morticia (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    Our co-op The A-team is looking for new active players. If you play regularly and are willing to help the co-op, please send us an application. 
  • Looking for friends to boost my level.
  • Judy (AU1)Judy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    edited 23.03.2016

Hi

My name is Judy and I have been playing bf for nearly 7mths. Im level 57 and I have my 3 farms play about twice a day. I know how to do research and I love doing missions/tasks co op challenges. Im friendly and can be very helpful to people who need help. I know a lot of aspects to the game, at the same time Im still learning and will be asking questions myself.

If you have any questions please ask.

Judy

Post edited by Judy (AU1) on
  • Hello, Im new to this game and would like to join a cooperative.  I play daily.  Thank you1
  • i'm new and need a coop I also want to learn please help and let me in
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    i'm new and need a coop I also want to learn please help and let me in
    Hey AwesomeGirl you mat want to check the AU1 forum for a co op to join, unless you are willing to start a new farm on this server US1 then you can join a co op here ;)
  • please join my cooperative TARA LAND o:)
  • Bored in my coop. I just quitted it and I'm looking for a fun nice coop I could help.
    Hi come to my coop... is really funny!!

Muching Farm
  • Shaunnalee (US1)Shaunnalee (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 06.04.2016
    hello all. I'm a level 102 player and have been taking a break from the game but am playing again. Looking for a relaxed co op. I will be on at least daily. Been playing for over a year now, so I know the ropes. Thanks

I joined Success Team. Thank you for you replies
    Post edited by Shaunnalee (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    hello all. I'm a level 102 player and have been taking a break from the game but am playing again. Looking for a relaxed co op. I will be on at least daily. Been playing for over a year now, so I know the ropes. Thanks
    Just sent you an invite ;)
    Hope you join us :)
  • Hi I am new can I join? Not sure how to.
  • hi very new to game looking for a co op to join, someone take pity on me please lol x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file