Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The big Big Farm Spring contest!

It's finally spring, the weather's being all nice and we're here to celebrate with our amazing spring contest!

We thought long and hard how to best do it, and in the end, we decided to keep the question simple:

What is your favorite character in the game, and why?

All correct answers will be awarded with the following prizes:

- 1 "Community Bonfire" decoration
- 1 animated, exclusive Spring decoration "Giant Bunny"
- 5 decorations of choice from our existing decoration catalogue, exception being the "Wellspring of Charity"
- 1 decoration "Wellspring of Charity"
- 5,000 gold (to spend on new decorations!)
- two or three decorations of our choice

Be sure that your answer (especially the "why" part) is arranged properly, according to the contest rules.

Please post your answers only in the official answer thread for this contest. Replies by PM, Email, in this thread, other threads than the official thread or in non-official threads about this contest and other threads in general will not be taken into consideration.

We will collect answers until 00:01am tomorrow morning CET! 

Have Fun!

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 01.04.2016
    Its a bit late for April fools you know, supposed to be done before midday !!  :)

edit ; not midnight !!  o:)
  • Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    edited 01.04.2016
    post removed
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 01.04.2016
    Haha, if you REALLY want to know my favourite character...

Hmmm, that skinny little worker, he runs so fast everytime i tickle him  ;D

Have a nice april 1. for the rest of the day

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.04.2016
    My favorite character is Eva Apple. That girl is so dumb that she can't even keep track of a few lousy bees!
    And yet she still keeps her job! That's my kind of gal! ;)

By the way, my least favorite character? Eva's worthless brother, Johnny.  The guy can't keep a job for longer than a month!  :D
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • areeba ahmad (INT1)areeba ahmad (INT1) Posts: 3,747
    edited 01.04.2016
    My FaV CharAcTeR ...woULd ProbAbLy Be....TeSSe..!!
    CauZ ..sHe GavE Us FarMinG adVIcE...&  I LovE HeR HaiRs...!! ;)
  • My favourite character is George, because he looks like the boss and he will tell Latten to give me as many decorations as I want.
  • My favorite is Greta because she can turn trash into treasure.
  • My Favourite ... Miss Tentacle -a good friend, in big game for the fun, doesn't demand gold, and I like purple!
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    I love Benny the most cause his prices are so cheap :)
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Captain Barnacle because, I think, is an old man that forget what is asking for.

From time to time he has a bad obsession asking about the same product 3-4 times in a row (as an example).

But I like how he is and I am just laughting ( i.e. see 435 cabbages, etc.)

• Omar.  Sometimes he hands out cash to the needy, which I am, a lot of times, playing  Big Farm.  And because he was still wearing sandals (X-mas farm I think) in the dead of Winter, on a boat! Now that's one tough old man.
  • My favorite is Greta because she can turn trash into treasure. she is so nice!!! i love her!!!
  • edited 01.04.2016
    My favourite bigfarm character is Steve Screwdriver, because of his noble work towards the field of building's upgradation. Making available the upgrades which can never be available at normalised farm life. The upgrades has always been usefull for the big farmers, either in earning money or completing the events. Really appreciated work done by the this Roly-Poly Chubby guy :smiley:
  • saraj (IN1)saraj (IN1) IN1 Posts: 7
    My favourite character in this whole goodgame big farm is none other than our Architect.......Steve Screwdriver :)

In our real lives I think Architects are very much prosy.But here in big farm I have found the one & only Architect in the whole world who gives us(the players of big farm) endless happiness.He is the one seeing whom we all start screaming & start to upgrade as much buildings as possible.His coming in our farms is very rare.He appears like a shooting star & vanishes like a phoenix.So,when he comes,our happiness knows no bounds.We always need workers to keep our farm going and make it bigger & bigger.He fulfills the need of workers in farms.To be very honest,he is the one whom everyone loves and wants very much & none can deny it."Architect here! Upgradation time." -is the most wanted phrase for all of us.He is like the Santa Claus to me who comes with gifts for me.That's why he is my favorite character in Big farm. ;)
  • Even though this is probably another April Fools Competition

My favorite is Rita

Because she runs the wealthiest orphanage in world history
  • saraj (IN1)saraj (IN1) IN1 Posts: 7
    CM Latten said:
    It's finally spring, the weather's being all nice and we're here to celebrate with our amazing spring contest!

We thought long and hard how to best do it, and in the end, we decided to keep the question simple:

What is your favorite character in the game, and why?

All correct answers will be awarded with the following prizes:

- 1 "Community Bonfire" decoration
    - 1 animated, exclusive Spring decoration "Giant Bunny"
    - 5 decorations of choice from our existing decoration catalogue, exception being the "Wellspring of Charity"
    - 1 decoration "Wellspring of Charity"
    - 5,000 gold (to spend on new decorations!)
    - two or three decorations of our choice

Be sure that your answer (especially the "why" part) is arranged properly, according to the contest rules.

Please post your answers only in the official answer thread for this contest. Replies by PM, Email, in this thread, other threads than the official thread or in non-official threads about this contest and other threads in general will not be taken into consideration.

We will collect answers until 00:01am tomorrow morning CET! 

Have Fun!

I know we all are being April fool here coz it's impossible for us to post in the official thread,but it was a fun competetion.
  • we re being fools, there is no official thread for the competition
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
  • UserRishi (IN1)UserRishi (IN1) Posts: 122
    edited 09.04.2016
    If you are asking then my favorite character is Daniel Cooper.
    Because he is intelligent, smart, book distributor as well as helps find customers to buy our farm products.

Post edited by UserRishi (IN1) on
This discussion has been closed.