Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

how do i change username ???

how do i change username ???
Post edited by Krishna.radha73 on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 14.03.2014
    The only way to change a user name is to write to support. They will only change it under exceptional circumstances. For example: your name means something offensive in any of the languages this game can be played or you used your real name, not realizing it would be so publicly visible. Who knows, you may have one of these very good reasons. Let support know and cross your fingers for a change of user name.
  • @Larino (INT1) HOW CAN I ASK in support 

please say me please

• its too much easy..........
  • in the top right corner, there are 4 options and support is one of them
  • its my user name KKG (KHADIJA KHAN GHORI)

kkg.jpg 16.1K
  • i need to change my user name please !!!
  • you have to contact support with a good reason to to that
  • edited 08.04.2016
    THANKS MORE .. 
     :) 
    Post edited by KhaledfarmGamer (INT1) on
  • ThaNKs EvEryONe FOr TeLLiNg HoW To ChanGE The UsERnamE..!!
    I AlSO wAnNA ChanGe MinE..!!
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    Can I change my name nik?
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    You can not. The only  possible way it would be trough support: you have to contact support and ask them to change your username. But thay would only do it if you have a realy good reason for it (e.g. you found out it is offensive in another language)
  • Hi
    How to I change the Username

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi
    How to I change the Username

You can not. The only  possible way it would be trough support: you have to contact support and ask them to change your username. But thay would only do it if you have a realy good reason for it (e.g. you found out it is offensive in another language)
    Not much you can do about it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file