Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates March 22nd & 31st - The new Coop Challenge Discussion

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    The bigger tree deco has more happiness - plus you will get a higher quantity of the intermediate prizes at each point break for Gold Hard and Expert.  I'm guessing you will need to get more Rep points at each point break to win the prize.  The tree deco takes the place of the trophy - see Deco Tower lvl 26.
    Normal Gold and all the other leagues compete for the smaller tree and the regular quantity of prizes and the normal point break levels.
    I thought there was supposed to be a second bulletin outlining more details....but it has not been posted yet.

• In InT FarMs...It GivEs Us 64 HouRs NotICe ..BefORe The ChamPioNShiP StarTs..!! :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    These new Trees contain a Happiness value.  Will this Happiness value apply to each of the farms or only the main one?
  • DDu (US1)DDu (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Thanks Shaz!

Really no tangible incentive to go with hard or expert... The deco tower lvl 26 doesnt shoe the "red" coop tree displayed when we click on the coopcha clock.

D
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    edited 29.03.2016
    Popeye, where is all the information your promised us about the new cooperative challenge?? It's hard to know what decision to make in regard to the difficulty or if this challenge is even worthwhile. I don't see what prizes there are. All I see is a 4x4 deco for a grand prize. I am thinking that's not much at all.

PLEASE let us know!!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.03.2016
    Prizes as I see it for CC win is deco tree and sunflower seeds, minor prizes lesser deco tree.  If this is the case this will be an epic fail by GGS.  ALL I have spoken to on AU server said this is the last time they will do CC ever if this is the case as most do not want more DECO.

I think this will sound the end of CC.  Well on AU server.  Nobody is worried about wasting time and effort for another deco to destroy.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    These new Trees contain a Happiness value.  Will this Happiness value apply to each of the farms or only the main one?
    Hey gavinfarms (US1) I believe it will be like any other decoration. The happiness value will be apply to the farm it is built on.
    I had thought the new trees replaced the coop tree and now contained a happiness component. 

In the silver league, the prize is shown as a tree and 11 Sunflower seeds.  If there are not rewards along on the way, like last time, I don't see how I can ask anyway to do this with a straight face.

We need a lot more detail before this thing starts.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    No I still believe it will be a decoration of a tree not a replacement of the co op tree. A decoration either the "Top teamwork tree" or "Terrific teamwork tree" depending on the league of your co op. So I think only the top teams of each league will earn one. Best guess here. Which every one in that co op will get and be able to build on one of their farms.
     I'm sure there will be hard work rewards along the way of some type.
    Yes more information would be nice, and hopefully soon too ;)
  • Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103
    I had thought the new trees replaced the coop tree and now contained a happiness component. 

In the silver league, the prize is shown as a tree and 11 Sunflower seeds.  If there are not rewards along on the way, like last time, I don't see how I can ask anyway to do this with a straight face.

I agree.  In the gold league, the prize is shown as a tree plus 10% horseshoe booster for 30 days.  No offense, but this is an exceptionally weak prize.  Those who need horseshoes can likely already afford to go all out and buy them via the temporary farms, and for those who can only afford the minimum horseshoes from the ship and temporary farms, 10% is not going to make any meaningful difference.

Combined with the massive amount of work it takes to maintain a certain rank, and it's a no brainer that the reward isn't at all worth the effort or gold cost.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 30.03.2016
    very excited to see new cc , hope in this they does make any difference for gold players and without gold like dont give rp deals
  • Dharu_89 (IN1)Dharu_89 (IN1) Posts: 209
    edited 30.03.2016
    Hi @ CM Latten

Is it possible to give some more information abt the CC??
    The given information is really less.
    We would like to know more about whatever we are going to face in the upcoming CC.

cc.jpg 36.8K
  • Hi @ CM Latten

We would like to know more about whatever we are going to face in the upcoming CC.

@Dharu_89 (IN1)

Latten's post (a few above yours), says we will be getting more info today.
  • have to love this forum the cc hasn't even started yet and people are already writing it  off with out any good info to base it on, I'm all for giving GGS a chance to turn the challenge around from what it used to be like, as for the tree it looks like it will be an improved co-op tree to me not a décor but  we will have to wait and see, so far I like how it looks, we have all been after separate leagues for a while now we have them, better prizes I also feel we will get, but lets at least give them a chance to launch the new look challenge before we make assumptions that its already no good before it even starts, latten said more info will be out today so keep an eye on the forum  :)))

heres to a new  better more exciting co-op challenge :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.03.2016

I can't see how u can even with the worthless rewards along the way.  Far too much effort for poor reward

I did not want separate lvl.  The apples orchard were fantastic a lot better than another deco, which is only good for destruction.  I will wait and see but this so far is a huge step backwards.  But final verdict will come when we get more info.  But I can tell you this now, if final reward is worthless deco, nobody here is going to waste time with CC

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Dharu_89 (IN1)Dharu_89 (IN1) Posts: 209
    edited 04.04.2016
    Hi @ CM Latten

@Dharu_89 (IN1)

Latten's post (a few above yours), says we will be getting more info today.
    yes, it said today. And I am eagerly waiting for announcements.
    Today has begun..

What are the expected rewards?? No info about that?
    The rewards are same for all the the difficulty levels?? gold, silver, rookie?
    also with the three modes in gold?

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    It is a long info sheet,there are 2 parts Dharu. And the winning tree will only stay untill next C-C a temporary deco???
  • Zuko (IN1)Zuko (IN1) Posts: 594
    what happens if some members dont vote for the cc difficulty ?
  • what happens if some members dont vote for the cc difficulty ?
    if even one member ( 1/ 40 , 1 / 50... ) votes than CC will be played by his vote for whole cooperative. If nobody votes CC will be played regulary, on normal level.
  • Me has 2 questions....

1) Who pays for "personal" boosters? - Is it the players or the coop?

2) Is the target still 32 million? - How can we vote for how much RP we think we can get if we don`t know how much we need to get for the top prize?
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 30.03.2016
    @Zuko (IN1) that was stated in the previous announcement (https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/121455/update-march-22nd-2016-an-update-on-the-cooperative-challenge#latest)
    [...]
    - The teaser will be shown for a while before the Championship  begins.
    - Your vote can be changed until the actual event starts. 
    - The choice with the most votes will win the vote - as soon as only one player votes, the result will be chosen. If nobody votes at all, the Championship will be played on normal difficulty.
    - If the voting results in a tie, the more difficult result will be chosen.
    [...]

It is a long info sheet,there are 2 parts Dharu. And the winning tree will only stay untill next C-C a temporary deco???
    @boer bartels (INT1) 
    I believe that refers to the coop tree, not to the decoration. In the gold league part of the reward is a new look for the coop tree (see pic in this post https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2913836/#Comment_2913836)

Me has 2 questions....

2) Is the target still 32 million? - How can we vote for how much RP we think we can get if we don`t know how much we need to get for the top prize?
    I would say that for 1 the player pays, given the image in the post and the text 

You can see two accounts. In the left your personal account and the personal boosters. On the right the coop account and the coop boosters. Plus it is said that
    - Cooperative boosters can only be bought by leaders or deputies
    - All players are able to buy personal boosters or time extensions for personal boosters

I agree that for those in the gold league in order to make the decision it would be important to see what are the hw rewards and how many points are needed to achieve each one of them, plus the other list of prices. For the others leagues I would say it is not that important since there is no action required from the players before starting the event (I'm in the bronze league and I can wait until the event starts to see).

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    This appears again to be slanted way too much toward the bigger coops and the gold using coops, but we will see shortly.
  • Is the 50 rewards same for all the difficulties of GOLD LEAGUE @Latten ???
  • @mia111 (GB1)  Well spotted Mia, I didn`t notice both accounts on there, though I have no clue what the text says & either the image or my eyes is very blurry lol

Glad I am not in that poor coop, they won`t be buying much of anything hehe
  • Me has 2 questions....

I would say that for 1 the player pays, given the image in the post and the text 

You can see two accounts. In the left your personal account and the personal boosters. On the right the coop account and the coop boosters. Plus it is said that
    - All players are able to buy personal boosters or time extensions for personal boosters

I agree that for those in the gold league in order to make the decision it would be important to see what are the hw rewards and how many points are needed to achieve each one of them, plus the other list of prices. For the others leagues I would say it is not that important since there is no action required from the players before starting the event (I'm in the bronze league and I can wait until the event starts to see).

From where are u getting the screenshots from?
    I have some concern over these "individual" boosters.  My concern is that they make this "coop" event less group oriented.  A size 60 farm, can probably do well in missions against a size 160, but probably cannot fund extravagant boosters as easily.  I always liked that the dollar-based boosters applied to everyone and that the bigger players could help the little players in this regard.  It is too early to tell, I just would hate to see this become too individual-oriented and less group-oriented.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    edited 30.03.2016
    As long as one player votes, the vote counts as being made :) 

Me has 2 questions....

1) You pay for your own, personal boosters with your own, personal dollars or gold. The coop pays only for the coop boosters, but the whole coop benefits from it. Mia explained it well :)

2) No, the new targets (for the last hard work rewards, not the tree etc) depend on leagues. 

Gold: 100 M rep
    Silver: 15 M rep
    Bronze: 6 M rep(edited)
    Rookie: 3 M rep
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Me has 2 questions....

From where are u getting the screenshots from?
    @Chandraprova (INT1) 
    The official announcement (link in first post https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/122082/update-march-31-coop-championchip-pt-ii)
  • Kupk (US1)Kupk (US1) Posts: 36
    edited 30.03.2016
    CM Latten said:
    As long as one player votes, the vote counts as being made :) 

Me has 2 questions....

1) You pay for your own, personal boosters with your own, personal dollars or gold. The coop pays only for the coop boosters, but the whole coop benefits from it. Mia explained it well :)

2) No, the new targets (for the last hard work rewards, not the tree etc) depend on leagues. 

Silver: 15 M rep
    Bronze: 6 M rep(edited)
    Rookie: 3 M rep
    Wow! Gold rep triples?  Maybe 1 co-op will finish it?  That's just a bit excessive!  Wonder if people will sit this one out to drop down to Silver.  That is crazy GGS

2 Questions -

How do you determine which league each co-op will be in? 
    Is it by how many rep points earned the previous challenge?  If so, what are those numbers?

It looks like the boosters have changed from 4 options to 2. 
    Are they the long or short boosters?

Posts Merged | Cuddly
  • mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
    CM Latten said:

if this is not for the Red Tree, who gets the Red Tree?
Sign In to comment.