Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Days worth of eggs missing

Has anyone else lost a days worth of eggs and now facing not having the bunny bungalow? I have emailed support and as usual got me nowhere bcuz I never get any help from support bcuz I never get an answer back which I dont understand the whole purpose of calling it support if nobody replies  :(

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    They may do a reset of eggs on the last day like they did last time they ran this event.
     As for support if you get a confirmation email from them then your report went through. Use only that email for all replies to that report. Get some information together about your problem and or trouble with the game. Date time what happened when and how with as many details as you can.
     Sending multiples is not going to work.
  • Yeah, I got a confirmation email as i have with past issues but never heard anything back from them :( I gave them dates and even sent a screenshot and very detailed info of the issue but have not heard anything and used the ticket number to get an update but still nothing.
    Check the last day for a reset on the eggs. Try to log in early of the last day & find your eggs, then log out clear your browser history and log back in and see if your last batch of eggs are ready to find. That is how it worked the last time they ran this event. I doubt support can or will do any thing for you over an event that runs yearly.
  • this is what mine is showing as of right now :/ so will it even make a difference by doing the steps u mentioned?
    Yes it will if you hover your mouse pointer over where is says how many days left you will see the total hours left giving you time to find your last batch of eggs ;)
  • ok thank you :)
  • inboxed you :)
    Got it Thanks ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file