Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Questions, discussions, opinioins about the removal of the Video Show feature

Because apparently there might be some need for a thread after all.

Stay nice, peeps :)

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Finally! *sigh*  

Somehow I've always felt/known it wouldn't work ......  ;)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 28.03.2016
    YES YES YES

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Oh no I wanted to know why black is not only black but darkness and now I will never know. Cinema fallen into not black but darkness hole
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 22.03.2016
    That's my feeling too :)  -  and I wasn't even given the opportunity to have a cinema as I was one of the players who couldn't take part (not that I'm complaining after reading the many posts on the subject). 
  • just as it was working and I was getting rewards

how can I extra gold now?
  • FinAlLY..!!
    tHE isSUE iS sOlVeD.>!! :)
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    The best update the last 22 months has been made today.

Thank you GGS this make it more fair for ALL the players.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                                                            Glad to hear it! :)
                                         Good job succes nailed it reaction gifs
  • Cant believe this my videos finally worked after weeks of nothing and now they gone is there going to be another way we can earn rewards for our hard work
  • So now that it's gone..... can we PLEASE put the garage and tractors there??  It's a pain trying to get to them down in the bottom corner.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Oh, I've been flagged :)  Why would anyone do that?
  • Glad to see this controversial and buggy feature has been retired.  I too would like to have the garage moved back where it used to be, please..  Maybe get some gold awards to the market, that way folks who used to do the videos have a way to get some rewards still.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Just to chime in and be another voice that confirms what you already know:
    I'm glad it's being removed!
    That shows character and good planning when devs have the guts to outright remove something that is overwhelmingly not well-received.
    Shows proof and promise that they do care that the game is reliable and fun first and foremost. \^-^/
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Oh bless you guys. :) The game is finally entering PHASE B. Bug solution. After PHASE A - speedy adding of this and that to clog the game, now we are slimming down. First bugged feature removed. Now sorting bugs this way is very promissing. When the last bugged feature is sorted, there is Bug Farm No More. Bye bye happy days of farming. :):)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 23.03.2016

We can go back to ad blocker now :)

Any thoughts or suggestions on other ways this movie feature could work? How about a weekly video presentation of what is to come or discussion on the game, a video podcast effectively? That would be better than just a forum post or the opening newspaper blurb.

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542

Any thoughts or suggestions on other ways this movie feature could work? How about a weekly video presentation of what is to come or discussion on the game, a video podcast effectively? That would be better than just a forum post or the opening newspaper blurb.

That's actually something I talked about with the guys recently :) Might be a fun thing to do and we're definitively looking into this, but we're not sure if it's reasonable and/or possible in the end. I would surely really like it though.
  • It is more trouble because we never got what we view, in many times reviewing it, sometimes it would work and most of the time it did not. I wondering what is next to take the place. are they going to put the mines back where it was or what?
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 24.03.2016
    CM Latten said:

That's actually something I talked about with the guys recently :) Might be a fun thing to do and we're definitively looking into this, but we're not sure if it's reasonable and/or possible in the end. I would surely really like it though.
    C'mon Latten. What are you trying to say? It's 21 century! Of course it's possible! Reasoneable is different issue though. Probably not for GGS, as it's not likely to directly generate money, hm?

[You've got mail |L.]
    Post edited by CM Latten on
  • DeeGee1 (INT1)DeeGee1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 29
    Thank goodness!! It was causing a few problems amongst some my coop members. Some of us had the feature and others not. Those who did not have it had no way of earning gold and were at a great disadvantage...very unfair. So we are very happy to see the back end of that! :D
  • a

Is there any chance of moving the mine back to the original spot seeing the theatre is gone

• Super ! - for removing the cinema - It did NOT worked anyway! ... Now,now... It would be cool If you would..oh,I don't know..maybe put something that works? And gives gold? For us who has no money to be buying it constantly? ? To be competative (at all) with thoose who buy it constantly?  30 +80 + 50 ( daily compulsory+ d.comp.+ ending the level) + 1 ( on the market ) -- cca.161 gold per week ,and you are giving offers of 90 000 gold on Omar....no way that the coop.challenge will ever be propriatly ranked, or players evenly matched.... Give us some chance of winning gold! ( does not include forum ,because not everyone is on forum,not everyone speak english,and sometimes "we" must change our browser to be able login to forum :)  :)   So,  give us something that gives gold ( like cinema before the catastrophy that it became) and something that works ( like the ship every 5 ours or so..)  Maybe, once a week fill the ship and it gives you gold? hm,hm...I can see many happy faces ! :))) Mine already is!! :)))))
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    YEA!!!!!!!! :)
  • I'm glad to see the surprise box videos go, they really did not ever work and the prizes for all our hard work watching them many times over were very poor. I especially found that the ad about the morning after pill and some others were offensive and no appropriate for a family game!

That being said, I really, really did like the video ads where we could choose which one of 4 prizes that were offered that we wanted. Especially the gold prizes, but some prizes were worth even more than the gold.  That being said those videos had problems too.  

So, I guess what I really should say is that I liked having an event in the game where I could win some extra prizes for all my hours and hours of hard work and I especially liked being able to win some extra gold in the amounts that were there for the videos where we could pick 1 of 4 prizes. Some of the other prizes there were also for things that might even be worth more the the gold, but were hard to obtain playing the game. Having a little more gold that allows those of us that CANNOT spend a lot of our real money on gold made the gold more fun and interesting. It allowed children and those on fixed limited incomes to have a little more fun in the game.  For me, on a very limited income, it was exciting and fun.  It made me want to think more about buying just a  little more gold to go with it to have even more fun.

I hope that GGS will add something to the game that will allow us to earn some more gold playing the game.  I think it will increase small gold sales which can really add up and benefit GGS and make the game more fun and exciting for all!  

If GGS would just make some way for players to keep their gold very safe from "accidental" spending, they would have a lot more gold sales.  Players have been asking for that for well over 2 yrs, now!!  I know it is possible and I just do not understand why GGS does not do something about this!

Everyone whether they can buy lots of gold or not should be able to participate in all parts of the game, even is only a little bit with gold earned or won playing the game!

THE INSANE PRICES OF SOME OF THE DECOS AND HORIZONS RECENTLY- HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GOLD REALLY NEED TO BE CHANGED!!  TOTALLY INSANE PRICES!!!  WE HAVE TO BUY GROCERIES AND PAY OUR RENT!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file