Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Can People view this, and like my comment Please

Thanks everyone for looking, and I think that this is one of the best games. I am wondering how you guys are feeling about this game. I also want to know how long it takes to get to level 30

Comments

• Thanks for looking, and if you have something to say about my questions just comment
  • I hope you guys look at this, and my profile 
  • Hi BakerBV, Iv been on my farm for over a year. I just reached lvl 77 this evening. As with any game .. if u work hard at it, U can get really far within a 6 month period.  Really depends how fast & how long u want to go.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    It could take a year to get to level 30 or as quick as a couple days, it all depends on how much and how you farm, also, if you use gold
  • I love big farm!!!!!!
  • Gin7 (US1)Gin7 (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I stated how I feel about the game under someone's topic of "Cheat" (doesn't mean I cheat...lol)

I don't remember exactly how long it took me to reach level 30, but it was longer than others because I was buying no gold at the time. (I bought it one time so far..... later  in my 60's.....to get the last few chunks of land & do a few things that I couldn't do with cash as upgrade my nursery on my main farm & on the gourmet farm) (it was the 29.99 special 2 for 1 plus a bonus)
    People who  bought gold would zip right by me, but with a little extra work, I caught up.....except for those last pieces of land & the items  only gold would buy.

The most important part isn't how long it takes it's enjoying the game & the company along the way! 
  • I have not been on big farm for a year yet but I am on level 27 because I work hard for a few hours when I am on.;) You will be there before you know it if you work really hard.
  • it took me two months to make it to level 30 I think...

took me two years to get to level 80 or somewhere near it
  • What rank are people at missions I am 16,000 :)
  • Ros7 (US1)Ros7 (US1) Posts: 202
    4104 ( at the moment )  ;)
  • Level 95 and playing since April 2014. 
  • I started playing in March
  • Community Guidelines

These Community Guidelines serve to keep the peace in our forums and create an environment that we can all enjoy. We encourage all of our users to read these guidelines carefully, and to keep them in mind when posting. 

Repeated violations of these guidelines could result in a player receiving a warning, or in extreme cases, being banned.

The word of the Board Staff is final

General rules for creating topics and posts

Discussions should have a clear, relevant title and be posted in the correct section according to the content (the search function can help you find existing threads on the same issues!).

Posts in the discussion should follow the original topic of the first post/title of the discussion.

Off-topic posts may be moved or removed.

The following content is considered Spam and can be removed or punished accordingly:
    • Meaningless random statements, spelling corrections, strings of smiley faces or other random content.
    • Double and multiple posts.
    • The revival of old discussions without new content relevant to the discussion (necroing)
    • Posting in threads to bring attention (Bumping)
    • Posts that contain no new information and consist only of smileys or short phrases like “I agree”
  • okay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file