Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Video Show

From where do we go to see the video show.........

Answers

• From where do we go to see the video show.........
    look for the building "video show" at the bottom right hand corner of any farm. It is next to the organic market and above the mine.

You can only watch a few advertisements a day and if you have done so, clicking on the building will have no effect.
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    PLEASE!! having a real problem with videos and when I come here don't get English??  2 days now video comes on then says there is a problem?? keep going to next and it is blank??I have reported before but NIL help!!

• PLEASE!! having a real problem with videos and when I come here don't get English??  2 days now video comes on then says there is a problem?? keep going to next and it is blank??I have reported before but NIL help!!

hello, refreshing the entire page deals with the problem for me. If not, try the usual method of clearing caches.
  • From where do we go to see the video show.........
    look for the building "video show" at the bottom right hand corner of any farm. It is next to the organic market and above the mine.

You can only watch a few advertisements a day and if you have done so, clicking on the building will have no effect.
    No such building on my farm, never seen it :-(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    PLEASE!! having a real problem with videos and when I come here don't get English??  2 days now video comes on then says there is a problem?? keep going to next and it is blank??I have reported before but NIL help!!

No such building on my farm, never seen it :-(
    Try posting your video problems here as there is already a thread started for this issue.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/105554/video-and-rewards-not-working#latest
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    PLEASE begging now FIX video !!I have to keeping trying to get it to work so it will clear my slot screen very trying if building something...Maybe 1 day out of the week I get a few rewards??But covering building slot very annoying!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 16.03.2016
    PLEASE begging now FIX video !!I have to keeping trying to get it to work so it will clear my slot screen very trying if building something...Maybe 1 day out of the week I get a few rewards??But covering building slot very annoying!!
    Try posting your video problems here as there is already a thread started for this issue.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/105554/video-and-rewards-not-working#latest for some reason this thread is no longer available!?
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file