Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Viking / Northern Lights / Festive Farms!

Comments

• White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 25.08.2015
    hy not sure if Im in right place, but what happened to my viking land farm, its not here on my list anymore I was building and spending on it?

Hi, the Northern Light Farm, The Viking Farm, and The Tropical (original one) and Candy farm islands are all temporary ~30 days.
    There should be another in a short while again. Keep an eye on the airport during one, it will show the time left when you hover mouse over it. The Shell/Rune Trader stays a short bit after then leaves as well; though he may appear between islands at times.
  • Manually demolishing gives you the full amount of stones for demolishing, if you wait till the end you get half of what you'd get if you did it manually. 

I usually also just go on producing and only demolish what I can/want. (And think about, I often forget) I demolish some decorations, make sure I have enough fert/humus/feed and demolish the composter, silo and mill. 
  • @Gwendolen (US1) Thanks for the info. I have wondered if there was a benefit to demolishing early. I always have just in case of a system glitch or other unforeseen occurrence. 
  • If you don't play the temp farms again, now that you've started one, the ship will always be waiting for you to fill those last two spots with island fruit. 6 hour wait every time.

Starting these temp farms before your three main farms are fully upgraded and making at least 4 mil / day is just too soon.

Yeah, the temp farms are fun and challenging but not really worth the effort in time and money spent away from the main farms, not to mention the loss you take in loading the ship.
  • Is anyone getting the Daily Side Tasks in the Viking Farm?

It was announced that all temp farms would have a daily tasks, but I am finding none. I didnt find them in Candy Farm too.
  • @magnusjgdbro (IN1)  I don`t have Viking farm open, but I did do the Candy farm.... Don`t recall seeing any daily tasks there, though I was only doing minimal farming & didn`t complete all the regular tasks, so I don`t know if that makes a difference or not.
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    No daily task in my Viking Farm too!!
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Daily tasks were quite a nice diversion in othervise potentially very boring event farms. @CM Latten Is missing dailies a bug, or another of doezns unanounced changes behind the scenes?

(wonder if we get answer this time or anther "ignore clients" type of customer service) :):)

• I eagerly awaited the uncovering on plot 13 of the pine forest decoration, but I was to be disapointed. I do not have it? farm now operating at a loss, can't change up money fast enough, have upgraded bank twice but of course you need cash to do that too! i am beggining to wish I hadn't started it. houses need so much cash to upgrade and without them can't build production units needed. It really is a soul destroying  part of the game. I have raised issue but didn't even get an acknowledgement so that was pointless. have just seen smurf8's post, could i have demolished it unknwingly? in that case , a decoration should look like a decoration and not undergrowth, a pretty mean trick i feel.
  • What is the prize for the Wheel of fortune for the one who attains 1-5 rank, in Viking farm?
  • Lorraine25 (GB1)
    the pine forest is easy to accidently delete thinking that you are clearing the land are you sure you didnt do that.
  • Lorraine25 (GB1)
    the pine forest is easy to accidently delete thinking that you are clearing the land are you sure you didnt do that.
    I am pretty sure i didn't as i was looking out for it. co incidentally , i got the happiness points for the large circle stone decoration (plot 10 on map)before I actually uncovered it? so i am thinking there are bugs in the system. it is a shame I am not getting a response from those that run the game. If this had happened on farmville, even if it was my mistake, they would rectify it. I had to stop playing that as 17 expansions was too much. i hope i don't have to stop playing this too :(  
  • @Lorraine25 (GB1) It is normal to get the happiness 1st, you get that as soon as you buy the plot, so if you buy one & your happiness goes up, you know there is a deco hidden there, even before you demolish the undergrowth. So that at least is not a bug, I hope you get your other issues resolved soon. :)
  • @Lorraine25 (GB1) It is normal to get the happiness 1st, you get that as soon as you buy the plot, so if you buy one & your happiness goes up, you know there is a deco hidden there, even before you demolish the undergrowth. So that at least is not a bug, I hope you get your other issues resolved soon. :)
    thanks for that, i realised it did the same with the dec hidden in plot 16. they have at leasy messaged me and the very best i can hope for is they will see there is not pine tree dec and place one for me.
  • by gabby player max
    Hidden Decorations

zldz84.jpg

• Plot 10 - circle of stones - happiness count 135
    • Plot 13 - pine forest, happiness count 63
    • Plot 16 - cult stone, happiness count 35
    • Plot 21 - gold-leafed tree, happiness count 84

Upgrade Cost
    Smurf8 said:
    I had a dumb and demolished my pine trees thinking they were undergrowth! ;( Learn from my mistake peeps.
    Smurf8 said:
    I had a dumb and demolished my pine trees thinking they were undergrowth! ;( Learn from my mistake peeps.

• eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
    where all my rune stones ??? Eikco
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    where all my rune stones ??? Eikco
    @eikco (SKN1) 
    In your inventory under 4th tab
  • in the equipment tab of the green box bottom left screen
  • I had Viking Farm at one time now I lost it somewhere. I know longer have it. Very disappointed.

Please help Jake50

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770

I had Viking Farm at one time now I lost it somewhere. I know longer have it. Very disappointed.

Please help Jake50

The Viking farm is only temporary, Jake. It ends after 30 days and eventually will be back again.
    But you have to start over again from scratch. Sorry. :(
  • Hello!
    Who knows when the Viking style island farm will be back?
    This event has been desired for a long time.

Many thanks for help :)

• Sabee6 (US1)Sabee6 (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Not getting the right amount of money , when I transfer money  from my farm.
  • are you sure?

it should be 110% of farm dollars that you transfer from your main farm to the viking farm

it seems to be working fine for me
  • how come you took out the daily tasks in the Viking Island? It was a fun challenge that made this worth playing. 
  • I am really confused. What's this about hidden objects? How do you collect them? How do you name your Viking Farm? And how long does the Viking Farm last? I used a lot of gold and money on the Candy Farm, coming into it late and not knowing it was only a 30 day farm. Not going to waste my time if this is the same thing.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am really confused. What's this about hidden objects? How do you collect them? How do you name your Viking Farm? And how long does the Viking Farm last? I used a lot of gold and money on the Candy Farm, coming into it late and not knowing it was only a 30 day farm. Not going to waste my time if this is the same thing.
    Yes it is the same a temp farm that only lasts for 30 days or so. If you have NOT started it and you do not have your flower farm up running and able to make honey cream on a regular bases, then don't start it. There are a set of introduction steps which will reveal the hidden objects, how to get them and how to name the farm. I suggest that if you had to use gold on the last temp farm getting started late or not your farms are not ready to support the temp farms. Therefore do only the minimum or up to the start of chapter 1 for the temp farms until you get your farms up enough to support the temp farms.
  • Sabee6 (US1)Sabee6 (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    I get money, Try to work my farm & the money is gone , have to wait two hours to get more I give up NO MORE:( Very thing is to much money. Not fun. So very sad.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @Sabee6 (US1) Add some more decorations on your Viking farm to lower the production costs. That will help with your money situation. :)
  • edited 11.10.2016
    Viking Farm count down Timer is on the overview world map
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Did not show any results yet. Viking farm ended 10 minutes ago
Sign In to comment.