Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Join WOWZA n Co on the International (www1) server for Happy Farming!

2»

Comments

• Howdy  :smile: 

Sorry about a late update, but here we go ..

After playing relaxed in previous champs, we finished last championships in top 10 and earned all 50 rewards including the trophy - wowza! 
    This time taking it easy again .. we will see what the future brings ;)

Meanwhile we have climbed to rank 28 in the general co-op rankings and getting really close to finishing all the researches for gourmet and flower farms (main farm done a long time ago)!

We are still building our great team and all friendly players on the international server who like doing missions well from time to time are welcome to contact me about joining us.

Best,
    Terry

• I wan to join in your coop. It seems so fun there:)

• Thank you, Rinka-san  : )
    I just sent you a PM on the international server.

A little update for everyone...
     In December we are taking farming a bit more relaxed because of Winter Holidays such as Christmas and New Year, but....
    - we are recruiting - all active, friendly players level 50+ are welcome to apply and even better send me a message first
    - we are playing actively and daily as usual, but it is OK to take a few days off due to the holidays or limit the time spent on the game daily... that is what we mean by the Christmas-NewYear "break"  ;)
    - we are doing the Santa event - and doing well and better with it
    - we will be back to doing championships and other more demanding attractions in the game after New Year !

Also... possibly in a day or two Lisa will be back to leadership (at least until the end of the year) and I will focus more on recruiting a.k.a. Farming Talent Acquisition, and training a.k.a. Professional Farming Development  :wink: 

If you are interested in joining Wowza n Co., feel free to send me (Terry Farmer) a message on the international server !

Happy farming, Everyone  :smile: 

• edited 03.03.2016
    Our co-op is still and always open to friendly and reasonably active players.

Info for players who are interested in joining us:
    Before accepting players to our co-op, we talk to them, so do expect a message concerning your application - you may also send me a message first, before you apply or when you apply. We are especially careful now after a couple of unfortunate cases in the past. We do not ask about any personal details, but rather try to have a kind of small talk about the game.
    We are also back to strictly accepting only players level 50+

We have a very nice co-op with very nice friendly people playing in it - and we want to keep it this way  :)
    Post edited by Terry Farmer (INT1) on
  • edited 24.03.2016
    Since Bunny Season is in its full bloom, Santa has decided to retire until Christmas and our co-op is now led by Lots Of Bunnies   <3

There are bunnies everywhere and we even race with bunnies  B)

Currently the requirement to join our co-op is:
    - find Wascally Wabbit and write his location in your application.
    HINT: Wascally Wabbit is somewhere in our co-op, but it is not a player ... and we do not mean one of the board moderators in the forum   ;)

Happy Bunny Season, Everyone   :smiley: 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file