Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lonely Solo Missions

Comments

• mmargaret (US1)mmargaret (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    My problems with duos and solos date back to September. I filed a ticked on Dec 23rd and they got back to me in early Jan that "they were working on it". Over five challenges my stats were: 38% solos and 50% duos. In Dec I had 56 straight solos and then it changed to 2/3 solos and 1/3 duos. The duos were all with a small group of eight - 10 players and we were all trying to lose in an effort to "break the solos cycle". LOL Ten days ago I started to get some missions with 2 and 3 others, but now I'm back to over 60% solos. There are many others in my coop having issues with solos and many that rarely or never get solos. Thank you for starting this discussion FarmerMarkD
    Margaret
  • Hello, I am new to the game only been playing a couple weeks and I also have been getting many "solo" missions as well. My first week I always had someone to compete against but recently I have been playing alot of missions by myself. I also recently joined the #1 coop which I feel may be one of the reasons I'm experiencing so many "solo's" now, I know it's not my level a level 45 isn't very intimidating. I also noticed I go up against players many levels ahead of me and even those guys n girls don't participate in missions. You guys might wna do something about this and the best reason for you to do something about it is the fact that YOU ARE LOSING MONEY! I'm sure alot of ppl spend gold on missions...if people dont wna play missons because its no competition, not fair, boring, etc....that results in NO MONEY FOR YOU PEOPLE!!! I'm sure nothing will be done about this and doing missions will remain boring like I've experienced lately but figured I'd spend a few mins and post anyways. Thanks!
  • I too have been having the same issues with solo's. I have had nothing but solo's for a full 4 days. I am on at different hours through out the day. Boring. How can we build our tractors up when we get low rp's and certificates? Is this what GGS designed the game for? I don't think so. Please fix this issue. I am sure most people on this server will agree.
  • I get probably 90% solos, but found that it's worth it to produce during them because I can still get reasonable amount of rep points. Though not as many as when competing. 
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    edited 07.02.2016
    There are way too many solo missions in this Co-op Challenge.  GGS please overhaul this stagnant event, it is in dire need of a fresh and updated challenge!   B)
    Hello.
    The problem of solo missions  is not solved yet and affect many of us. In my case, out of 5 missions, 4 are solo since November and I tried everything - stopped the missions for few days, or lost on purpose those with company... :'(
    Please fix this problem as soon as possible, before the start of new coop. challenge.
    Thank you!
    SECONDED!!!!  in a HUGE way!  I do not like being in solos.  They are boring and there's no challenge in playing more than one harvest.  

@CM Popeye  - can we have a response on this solo issue? 
  • GRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE SOLO MISSIONS!!! .....GGS why do you torture me like this??? Why?? Why?? For the love of God tell me why????

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    IMO somebody needs a great hug - here you go Scissors!  :)

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 25.02.2016
    @Jiesta (NL1)  Aww fankies, thats better! .... Till I click that button again & get another one lol

EDIT: Like now.... Clicked again & what a surprise  ANOTHER solo mission! 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    No problem! I've got lots and lots more hugs to give  :)<3

but you are right: lonely missions are also in my top 10 of worse things in this game, so annoying!!  :/
  • Personally, I would rather play the same mission 4 x in a row with opponents, than have 4 x solo missions. Especially since, once you get an opponent, you tend to carry on getting matched with them therefore reducing the likelihood of repeat missions. If GG rewarded effort, irrespective of whether you had an opponent or not, this would resolve part of the problem. It would also put a stop to those players who, in 2 player missions, don't harvest anything when they don't think they can win, in order to deliberately reduce the score of the winner, a spiteful and unsporting tactic which has been encouraged by the co-op leader of one co-op to my certain knowledge. In any case, we haven't played the last few challenges, and are unlikely to be playing this one, it's less a co-op challenge these days and more a battle for which co-op has the wealthiest players, so has got a little tedious.

Thats the words i was looking for ..............I agree, but hey the question is will GG sort it
    again in a word ..............NOOOOO   Lol
    Totally agree P. No matter what excuses they come out with, it is all make belief. A few of us got together to search at the same time, we did get some missions together ( so any excuse that we not same blah blah is useless) then 3 of us all got the same crop mission but all solo ? Any excuse like if you win too many you get solo's is just in the minds of those with rose tinted glasses, The missions as the CM once said is for the interaction between players/co-ops, but GGS deliberately give us solo missions so that we get less rep points and therefore think of using boosts. Going back to our little "tests" one of us got a mission with another player, one of us solo, we tried to harvest the same amount, the result was 2nd place got 3,700 rep points, the solo got 2400 but did put in more crops. I agree fully with my friend Emma, we have noticed how a certain co-op does not add crops in certain missions. I have also noticed if we do have the same  opponent a few times, then log of for a few hours, somehow you still get the same player on our return, thousands playing and its either solo or same players ? But this is the final co-op challenge in this quest for GGS to totally spoil what was a great game
  • In the news I see when I log on the game, it says they are reworking the missions.  I don't know if this will be good or bad, but they should at least address the problem of solo missions.

At one point they were talking about adding AI opponents. I wonder if they're going to do that.

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE SOLO MISSIONS!!! .....GGS why do you torture me like this??? Why?? Why?? For the love of God tell me why????

nowadays solo mission increasing as new update coming thats true scissors
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    All the missions I have had for the past few days have all been just myself :( anyone else found this?
    Its been 18 months since I started this topic, Since the new coop challenge started I must have done at least 25-30 missions I have had 3 opponents in that time, don't you think its about time the missions were made fairer on the poor folks that keep on getting "lonely missions" time and time again.

• Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    I have the same as you Mee8.It seems the more gold you spend the more opponents you get to rack up all the RP-Points.

That is why a lot of players in some smaller COOPS don,t play the championship anymore
    The fairness is far away in this event in my opinion
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    No correlation to gold spending for me Bartels. I never spend gold but most of the time have competitors. I've done about 1 solo a day during this championship but it has been a lot worse at times past when I was lower level.
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    well at level 145 i still have about 75% solo missions.
    that reason is not convincing me.
    and a lot of players in the coop where i am in complaining about that problem.
    when there is no championship it is normal you have more solo missions.
    but now 8-10 minutes waiting to have a mission after the last mission ended and still ending up with solomissions it is clearly to me that GGS don,t CAN or WILL fix this problem
  • grace1970 (NL1)grace1970 (NL1) Posts: 54
    edited 27.02.2016
    Well I am level 148 and spend a lot of gold on missions. This is the  first time I have about 60% missions with one or two others. To me it looks like the more gold you spend, the more difficult it is to find opponents (unless they are also gold spenders). 
    Still a lot of higher level players do solo missions. Why can't we compete against each other in stead of having 3 people at the same time playing solo.

On the other I look after a level 77 and this farm gets at least 3 opponents within seconds but the levels are stil off. Most opponents are level 127 and up. So what happend to the leveling or is this implemented in the new coop championship?.
    In other words it still surprises me that these higher level players don't seem to find me in missions...
  • I don`t think that gold spending is directly linked to solo missions, but it is the underlying cause. Gold spenders obviously get higher scores & high scores get you moved up into the higher difficulty levels for opponents & there are fewer players on those levels. So from a pool of fewer players, you then need some to be online & to be playing missions & to be searching at the same time as you, so based on that, it is understandable you would end up on SOME solo missions. What is NOT understandable, is that if you contact players that you know to be on your level (because they were you op on the rare occasion that you had one) & you both click search at the same time, why do you both end up on solo missions????

Whatever the reason, GGS needs to get rid of solo missions, they are soul destroying & they make the coop challenge into 6 days of misery. I welcome the idea of mission bots to solve the problem, as hinted at by Nafaru a while ago, I hope they are here before the next challenge.
  • olive76 (INT1)olive76 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    In my opinion, GGS's attitude to the game and the players is adding insult to injury. My co-op players are still in solo missions most of the time, or get one player from the Goodies Inc. coop. It's clearly an obstruction for good and high-level players to get a chance at winning the apple orchard for the last time. It used to happen sometimes in the past, but now it has become frustrating, discouraging and really putting me off the game. I am far from being lonely in this opinion as subversions in all kind of events is all too evident. 
    GGS must put an end to solo missions. 
    Disregarding so many good level players who buy gold may in the end really affect the thing GGS most cares about - their income.
  • Hmm I tried to upload an image to show you how my current mission is going but it is kind of small
    Me level 77, the others (5) 134  - 206
    Please GGS do something about this...!

• All the missions I have had for the past few days have all been just myself :( anyone else found this?
    It is happening with all players.. especially if we have earned repiutation points by purchasing gold under hot deals..
  • It is happening with all players.. especially if we have earned repiutation points by purchasing gold under hot deals..
    Thank God that is not possible anymore, buying your way to the top. You now have to work for the 250% rep points ...
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I know that is just a question but I have no idea what happening?

After long long time I just finished a mission alone.

Anybody, recently was in this situation?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Yes, solo missions happen. They're rare, but they do happen. :)  It just means there's not enough people looking for a mission during that 5-minute time frame to match you up with.
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I did it in the past a lot, but recently (minimum last year) never ever I was in this situation.
    Was a little bit strange.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    They did change the mission matching algorythm a fair while ago to give fewer solo missions (which means we are more often matched against players of very different levels)
    As Southern says, solo missions do happen and do seem to slightly more frequent of late. I suspect it is due to the increased frequency of the Co-op Challenge leading to fewer people doing missions when it is not on.
  • 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    why am I the only name in the mission. no one else is there, not a name or amount
  • why am I the only name in the mission. no one else is there, not a name or amount
    @0MrsB (US1) You have a Solo Mission, they do not happen very often anymore - it just means no one else was looking for a mission at the same time, so it started for you alone after 5 mins.
  • Several players in our coop have had the same solo experience, while i have had full amount of participants and of of much higher levels it would seem that they are not really playing as hard as they usually do, i have not much chance of winning one. where now i can, some are leaving with zero collected or stop at a few hundred where it used to be thousands in the first 30 seconds. is there some kind of protest happening?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @threebeans (AU1)   Either a protest or a glitch.  I was in a 2-person mission yesterday.  The thing is, there wasn't the usual 5-minute wait.  It started immediately after the previous mission had ended.  Had they given it the time allowed, it probably would have been a full mission.
Sign In to comment.