Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Watching Videos For Prizes

I keep hearing people talk about watching videos for prizes. WHERE do I go to do this ?

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I keep hearing people talk about watching videos for prizes. WHERE do I go to do this ?
    There's a movie theater in the field outside your main farm. It will tell you if videos are available to play.
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    edited 16.02.2016

That's the Movie Theater
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Also be sure you ad blocker is turn off in your browser.
  • Rumor has it that if you accessed Big Farm from a gaming website, not the direct link (like a Facebook ad), you will not get the movie theater. 
  • I don't have the movie house, just a library. how do I get the movie house? 
  • the movie theatre "update/fix" has made the videos for prizes feature practically useless for me.. supersonic ads do not work and that accounts for over 90% failure rate

just more to click and still no benefit.. no longer even gonna try
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I don't have the movie house, just a library. how do I get the movie house? 
    If you registered for the game using other than the official site, you won't have a movie theater because the third party sites don't allow advertisements.  :)
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I along with others finding videos a waste of time.When will they WORK?Sometime I have a real hard time getting them off my screen to use window.
    Should never have congratulated you on it finally worked as it quit right after. I do have blocker turned off. 

• Gin7 (US1)Gin7 (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    My videos still won't work most of the time.  I've reported it, but no improvements have been made to mine.  Once in a while one will work, but some days I try repeatedly & get absolutely nothing.  It"s not worth the effort.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    My videos still won't work most of the time.  I've reported it, but no improvements have been made to mine.  Once in a while one will work, but some days I try repeatedly & get absolutely nothing.  It"s not worth the effort.
    I get the same thing video after video will say, "something went wrong". I gave up trying to watch them because for me it is not worth the time to get one to work. If you do get one to work the reward it is to small to warrant the amount of time it took. Most of the time I can get the same reward (6 water droplets, 12 certificates, 2000.00 dollars) in less time by just regular farming.

Back when you could pick your reward it was worth the time you had to waist to get one to work.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Please there is a thread already started for this topic, try putting your posts there instead of here.
    Here is the thread
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/105554/video-and-rewards-not-working#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file