Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest: Valentine Sweetheart

CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod)CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 845
edited 12.02.2016 in Contests & Awards
Hey Farmers,

The Big Farm characters are going to a masquerade party for Valentine's Day and they need your help to find the perfect date. First, you will need to figure out who the characters are behind the masks. Secondly, you will need to spot the difference on the masks to make a match and pair them with their date for the party.

Your entry should include a list of 10 character couples, i.e. Character A + Character B. You can submit your answer by sending me a PM (private message). Please do NOT post the answers on the forum! There will be 5 winners selected at random from all the correct entries.
1st place will receive 1,500 gold
2nd & 3rd place will receive 1,000 gold
4th & 5th place will receive 500 gold

But that's not all, everyone that participates in the contest will receive the new Valentine Sweetheart badge!

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Do we need full names, or will 1st names be sufficient?
  • NO, you don't have to have the full name. First names will be just fine :)
  • Nancy6 (US1)Nancy6 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    what name do we use to private send you this?  Nancy6

• @Nancy6 (US1) You can click on my name next to my avatar. That will take you to my profile, then you can click message to send me a message. :)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @CuddlyFoxes -  when does the contest end please?
  • You still have some time to send in your entries for the contest! This contest will end Tuesday @ 14:00 CET :) 
  • So along with sending the first names of the pairs, do we have to put a description of the masks? Or will the pairs we submit already indicate the match between the masks. Thanks :-)
  • @Leoca (US1) All you need to send is a list of the pairs. You don't have to include a description of the masks. :)
  • Got it, Thanks!
  • CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod)CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 845
    edited 16.02.2016
    Alrighty, this contest has ended. We had 27 members who got all of the answers correct! The correct answers are...

Monty + Rose
    George + Matilda
    Nil + Eva
    Lester + Rita
    Daniel + Monica
    Johnny + Vicky
    Omar + Lily
    Captain Barnacle + Frida
    Benny + Tessa
    Steve + Greta

Please post a number between 1 and 27. The numbers in the first 5 posts will be the winners! Thanks!
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 16.02.2016
    Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 16.02.2016

EDIT: Oh wait, do I pick 5 or 1?.... *brane splodes* hehe :*
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
  • We just need one more number! :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
  • Congrats and thank you all for participating! I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the contest! Prizes will be credited in the morning when the CMs are back in the office. :)

Here are the winners
    1st - AlabasterGamer (US1)
    2nd - jaktjca (GB1)
    3rd - Ssb3933Player (IN1)
    4th - Jiesta (NL1)
    5th- samsongrg (US1)

Here's a list of all the entries that participated in the contest and will receive the Valentine Sweetheart badge
    Ithrrr (GB1)
    CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    TinaM1 (US1)
    AlabasterGamer (US1)
    lambcake (US1)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Vampirillion (GR1)
    MavMav (US1)
    tampoon (INT1)
    antigone6 (US1)
    Ziggy (GB1)
    Norge (GB1)
    Dara (SKN1)
    Dizmif (IN1)
    Lynnemac1402 (GB1)
    Nancy6 (US1)
    RunsWivScissors (GB1)
    jess_d (US1)
    Ssb3933Player (IN1)
    RAJ_0007 (IN1)
    raj0007 (IN1)
    jaktjca (GB1)
    jelare (INT1)
    silk_ribbons (US1)
    kunalnohria (GB1)
    Uncle John (GB1)
    n1kki (AU1)
    aaabbb (INT1)
    Jiesta (NL1)
    Rizhik (US1)
    Orinoco (GB1)
    Leoca (US1)
    samsongrg (US1)
    KellysFarm (US1)

Thank you for the fun contest, CuddlyFoxes, and thank you, Uncle John, for your excellent number picking skills!  :)
  • Yay gimme gimme badge *grabby paws* !!

Congrats to all the gold winners! Drinks are on you hehe :)

Thanks for contest Cuddlly, it was fun!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Its good to know I am appreciated @AlabasterGamer (US1) 
    rofl
    Whoopwhoop!! My very first price ever, never won anything before at BF! THANKS to whoever chose my number! And sooooooooooooo happy with my badge!! 

Congrats to all winners, and to all participants for getting their badge!!

And thanks for the fun contest CuddlyFoxes - had great fun!  
  • This was a great contest. Even though I got them all right but didn't win :'(  Looking forward to the next one. Congrats to all the winners!
  • Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Congrats to all the winners, and to everyone who got them all right!  Well done, all!

And also congrats and thank you to CuddlyFoxes and our other forum personnel, everyone who helped come up with this wonderful and fun idea!
  • prize not added 
  • prize not added 
    Sorry, but I won't be able to check on that until morning. It will probably go through tomorrow. :)
    My price or badge wasn't added either - but I am patient  ;) I know they'll come eventually. 

THX for your info, Cuddly! :+1: 

• My badge wasn't added either
  • I got my badge now, check again, maybe they are all updated
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I have my badge also. A big thanks to CuddlyFoxes for the contest, and congrats to all the winners !
This discussion has been closed.