Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FREE TOKEN?

I had been saving the free tokens from Monty to try win leprechauns After 3 attempts, finally won 1,so now just save for free turn. I had 4 left over from Montys last visit,with this visit should be 5. At first 0 in inventory so cleared caches using Ccleaner, showed I had 1. Does Monty still give free go + what happened to other 4, think dog pinched them to bury in other peoples fields ;)

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
     think dog pinched them to bury in other peoples fields ;)
    Not in my fields..... ;)  And i also noticed that there wasn't a free token... at least i think so.. not sure
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Not that dog again Lesley !!
    First it's pig rustling and now he/she is pinching tokens, you just ain't training him/her right  :¬D

I think I usually get a free token when Monty is here but I recollect it as appearing on some random field harvest.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 04.02.2016
    No it other dogs pinching from me + burying in owners fields :)  but with Monty been on farm more often and people saving tokens for free turn rather than buying them GGS may have stopped giving out the free 1s to try make people buy in hot deals or from Omar :/
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 05.02.2016
    Tokens..........

Normally when the Wheel of Fortune arrives, you get 1 free spin token.  Since the update, that no longer happens.  I did not get one yesterday when the Main Wheel came, and I did not get one today when the Candy Wheel came.  Was this change supposed to happen?
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    The same here but, really, I forgot to mention this. 
    Yes candy island Monty did not give me a free  token either but embarrassed to say Tammie my dog dug 1 up so now have 2 but if GGS where more generous should be 7  :/
    My dog just brought me a token too, I wonder whose farm he found it on @Lesley52 (GB1) 
    He's a good dog my dog is.    rofl
    Going to send ninja chickens round Well trained in origami arts to wrap up dog and reclaim token @Uncle John (GB1)   B)
    Beware !!    If they run in to my Shaolin ducks they will never return !!
  • /me Points n laughs at John`s Origami dog!!

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @Lesley52 (GB1) & @Uncle John (GB1) 

Come on now, calm down you two - I already got 2 tokens from my fields in the meantime!  :p:p:p
    edited 05.02.2016
    My ninja chicken and @Uncle John (GB1)  Shoalin duck will have to raid your doghouse @Jiesta (NL1)  to reclaim our tokens  B) In meantime keep eye on cause of trouble  GGS and Monty and see if they are no more free tokens except from occasional one that's dropped from fields ,its unfair  to stop giving free turns
    B
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Tokens..........

Normally when the Wheel of Fortune arrives, you get 1 free spin token.  Since the update, that no longer happens.  I did not get one yesterday when the Main Wheel came, and I did not get one today when the Candy Wheel came.  Was this change supposed to happen?
    I have to wonder if this is a glitch or GGS taking back more than they give these days!!
    Anybody received that 1 free token?
    Mine is missing and I think from now this is a new concept from GGS : no pay (golds) no play.
    Simple.
    In the last near 2 hours, also no tokens from the fields.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 07.02.2016
    Same here @BraveAna(GB1).  Didn't get the free token last time either, and only 1 from field.  I thought we might have been informed if this is the new norm.
    No free token for me... and no tokens from fields for a looong time
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    I want my token !
    Or i will lead riots, and we start burning farms and stop pay taxes to the coops :)
    Comn every one, shout after me...
    WE WANT TOKENS!
    WE WANT TOKENS!

I tottaly agree but I think this will be the new GGS's rule :more tokens you want you will have to pay golds.
    Because who knows what are you doing with a free token?
    This week, on main farm(not on Candy farm), I received 1 free token and with another 2 or 3 that I kept it I sppined the wheel and finally I gained 1 gold licence (first time in my life in Wheel of Fortune), I finished in first 500th positions and now for 48 hours I am doubling my XP.
    Without any money (dollars or golds) used.
    Bad customer for GGS because I didn't spent anything.

edited 07.02.2016
    When I began playing 03/14 Monty was on farm 24 hours maybe twice a week.  Now here 48 hours away 24 hours and his twin on temp farms sometimes same time so thats a lot of free tokens so think GGS have secretly stopped giving free 1s .A very bad customer move I won't buy any if forced. So when Monty comes again trained chickens to swoop and divert while dog grabs as many as can carry. Other members of co-op also missing tokens.
    Post edited by Lesley52 (GB1) on
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 07.02.2016
    token is not added when monty came nowadays,pls check this probm 
    Anybody received that 1 free token?
    Mine is missing and I think from now this is a new concept from GGS : no pay (golds) no play.
    Simple.
    In the last near 2 hours, also no tokens from the fields.

me too not getting any token from monty , dont know what really ggs did in the behind of another update

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    edited 07.02.2016
    Just received my 3rd token this week (???) - What's up? All joking about Ninja Chickens and Shaolin Ducks aside (and thanks for the laughs :D ) - it seems to work well on some servers and not on others ?

Got 2 tokens from my fields and 1 from mill

Meanwhile my doggy is on watch for Ninjas & Shaolins, as one can imagine!  ;) 
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    Hi Jiesta, it has turned into a funny thread :)
    I haven't noticed about the free token from Monty but we are certainly getting more from the fields in the last month or so which may be making up for it :)  (unless my dog is pinching Lesley's as well :)  )
  • andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    /me Points n laughs at John`s Origami dog!!

• andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    hello ... amazing gift ... can you send me one also, pls ... very like me ... hihihi ...  :D
    :D Montys on candy farm. No free token again!  Moderators what's  happening. Why no more free tokens?  :D
    :D Montys on candy farm. No free token again!  Moderators what's  happening. Why no more free tokens?  :D
    No free token. No answers????............
    I agree - this is weird - I got my 4th token within 1 week this very morning - why don't the others who posted here above get their free tokens??

Shouldn't a CM pick up on this, @CM Latten ??
    Free Tokens.....Please ;)

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    No tokens here either from Monty himself or as a drop from fields.   

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file