Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Having to log on every time and game not saving my password.

Happy post-Thanksgiving everyone,

I am hoping someone can help with a problem I'm having. I never had to log in to the game before. It was always automatic and my settings were saved. I just had to click onto my BF icon, and it would go straight to my farm.

The last 2-3 days, the game is requiring me to sign in every time I open the game. It is even making me enter my password each time even though I have it set to remember my password.

The game is also not keeping my settings. Before, the music and sound effects were always turned off, as I had them set. Now, I have to manually turn them off when the game starts up. This is all extremely annoying and turning me off to BF. If I'll have to sign in every time and reset everything, I think I'll be looking for a new game.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Does anyone know how I can fix it? I am on US 1, logging in to http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com. I am running BF on Chrome, as I have without issue since Aug of 2014. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Jan 
Godless Wench @ us 1

Comments

• Godless Wench (US1)Godless Wench (US1) Posts: 128
    edited 27.11.2015
    Hi Scissors,

Thanks for the prompt response. No, I am not using it in incognito. Although I had used that a couple of days ago to search for auto/home insurance. So IDK if that is what caused the issues w/ BF or not. I was able to log on twice today normally. BF started right up without having to sign in. Hopefully the problem is done. It'll wait until late night, when weary, drunk, and frazzled to drive me bonkers, lol. Thanks again.

Ciao,
    Jan
    Godless Wench @ us 1
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 62
    I am also have same problem since I got new virus protection on new PC..I use Internet Explorer.
    FarmerHoneybowm @ us 1
  • The password and settings are stored in a cookie.  Anything that keeps that cookie from being saved will cause those things to be forgotten. The problem might also be caused by the cookie somehow becoming corrupt, in which case clearing cookies would solve it.

Flittermouse @ us 1
  • @FarmerHoneybowm (US1)  Maybe your new anti-virus program has a cookie blocker in it, you should be able to see in the settings if it does & there should also be a list that you can add exceptions to. You could switch it off to test whether or not it is that doing it & then decide if you want to keep that feature switched on for BF.

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    I only have that problem if I use an incognito window on Chrome, is that what you are doing?
    me too having this probm  , but wihout incognito i use ,always disconnect when i try to login

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file