Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - Too late for New Year's Eve? - Discussion

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 02.02.2016
    This looks like it could be some fun, and I am a Pig ! (in the Chinese zodiac sense, of course)  :)o:) I wonder what other signs our farmers are?

Post edited by lthrrr (GB1) on
  • I'm a dragon :) Here's to hoping I can collect everything for that :) I am looking forward to this event!

Do both the Chinese New Year event and the Valentine's Day event start tomorrow after the update?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 02.02.2016
    Yes it does.. Something to log in daily  for and hopefully  achieve without gold. I am a Tiger in Chinese calendar  
    Post edited by Lesley52 (GB1) on
  •  China Zodiac Animal - Ox

Update sounds like fun, I wonder how small we can get the deco, 1 square would be cool hehe
  • And what's the size we start with? The "normal" 5x5 for events or the 7x7 like the one from the Santa event?
  • Nifty! Can't wait! Does this start tomorrow or on the 8th?
  • On the french server, the update is expected for the 3rd, not the 2nd. Will this event start for everyone on the 3rd?
    This event should lasts more than 12 days.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 01.02.2016
    On the french server, the update is expected for the 3rd, not the 2nd. Will this event start for everyone on the 3rd?
    This event should lasts more than 12 days.
    The update will happen on the 3rd, for all servers. The event cannot start prior to that but may also happen at a later date. There has been some mixup with the dates that I will correct now. :)

PS: where my rabbits at?

• Sooooo....... The correction now is that the update happens the 3rd and the start date of the events is unknown, yet to be announced? Cause the announcement says nothing about the start date of the events. There's only a date for the update mentioned.

Just to be clear what to tell my coop members. :smile: 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    YEP - I am a Monkey according to the Chinese Zodiac .... and looking forward to get me a Chinese Fire Monkey on my farm (as small as possible of course).

Watch out: It is strictly forbidden to say: I knew it! - I knew it! - I always knew that Jiesta was a monkey!   
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Can we get rid of the snow on the ground with this update?
  • Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    edited 01.02.2016
    I am really hoping this event will be optional, like the Hard Worker event, because I do not like that garish Asian style deco at all and am not in any way motivated to work for it.  It would be nice if those who want that bright deco can opt in while anyone who doesn't want it can have a farm free from chips, flags, etc etc.
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Can we get rid of the snow on the ground with this update?
    YES!!! I agree..
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 02.02.2016
    First off, yeayy to new event!  Really looking forward to it! And yeayy to new horizons (Dollar options pleeaase!)
    These zodiac boosters, do we buy them for ourselves or for the whole coop, like in the mission comps?
    Additionally, there will be special event offers in the shop during the event, to help your farm getting into a lovey-dovey mood.
    Erm... what shop?
  • Additionally, there will be special event offers in the shop during the event, to help your farm getting into a lovey-dovey mood.
    Erm... what shop?
    @Michiru (GB1)  The gold shop maybe? Well spotted, I missed that little comment hehe
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    YEP - I am a Monkey according to the Chinese Zodiac .... and looking forward to get me a Chinese Fire Monkey on my farm (as small as possible of course).

Watch out: It is strictly forbidden to say: I knew it! - I knew it! - I always knew that Jiesta was a monkey!   

I knew it!! Oh wait, I forgot to read the fine print. I'm just playing, hopefully this will be an amazing year for you! :)

I'm a rat....

The update sounds fun. I'm looking forward to the new event and new backgrounds! :)

• edited 02.02.2016
    Sounds fun, though I need to start a Farm Aid benefit now to be able to afford the event while playing the Candy Farm and trying to keep the architect busy.

Selling cheap:
    • Candy Farm flyers (collected about an extra million - good for lining chicken coops)
    • alpaca wool sweaters (all sizes, from Lana XS to Omar XXL) 
    • dazzling flags & banners (fresh from the back of Steve's van - don't ask how I got them ;)  )
    • palm readings from qualified fortune tellers (4 of them have taken up residence on my Candy Farm, and the squatters need to earn their keep)
    • shiny gold horseshoes (great for key chains - you will never misplace those babies again!)
    • melted slushies from the tropics (it has been soooo long since the Island Farm)
    • "Zero Farm Friends, but Ego Still Intact" t-shirts
    • full spectrum lamps to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder symptoms brought on by the excessive snow on our main farms (too much of that precipitation in real life)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I am really hoping this event will be optional, like the Hard Worker event, because I do not like that garish Asian style deco at all and am not in any way motivated to work for it.  It would be nice if those who want that bright deco can opt in while anyone who doesn't want it can have a farm free from chips, flags, etc etc.
    I will be taking part in this event only so that I can demolish the deco with the Landscaper - I did that with the Ice Palace as I did not like that deco either. 
  • Zuko6 (IN1)Zuko6 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 415
    ooooo     :o   so that Zodiac  story was really true  woww
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Looking forward to the event  :)

• I am really hoping this event will be optional, like the Hard Worker event, because I do not like that garish Asian style deco at all and am not in any way motivated to work for it.  It would be nice if those who want that bright deco can opt in while anyone who doesn't want it can have a farm free from chips, flags, etc etc.
    I agree

What a marvelous post. :)  I think I need to have such a sale too.

• I am still not sure about this event.  However, I do not want that deco!

How about having an event with a farm cat deco?
    Many have asked, begged, pleaded for a barn cat.
    It reads to me like a modification of the "let's build a snowman" event from December.  I am cautiously optimistic that this could be a good event.
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 02.02.2016
    I hope you are right.
    It reads to me like a modification of the "let's build a snowman" event from December.  I am cautiously optimistic that this could be a good event.

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Additionally, there will be special event offers in the shop during the event, to help your farm getting into a lovey-dovey mood.
    Erm... what shop?
    @Michiru (GB1)  The gold shop maybe? Well spotted, I missed that little comment hehe
    Gold shop?

What.. gold shop? Where? Why.. how.. do I not know this..?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    why cant I find official announcement havent a clue what this is about

• Scroll up to the first post made by Popeye and click on "latest update" in that message :smiley: 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Erm... what shop?
    Gold shop?

What.. gold shop? Where? Why.. how.. do I not know this..?

I think Scissors is talking about the payment shop. You can click on that little blue + next to your gold amount and it will open the payment shop to buy gold. :)
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Should be an event like "let's build a snowman" but then we had an idea, before the starting time, what type of deco is waiting as reward.
    Now? I can't remember to see something new in the Deco tower.
    BEAN!
Sign In to comment.