Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 31.12.2015
    Hi I barely have time to play the game these days, so I'm looking for a coop to join temporarily with almost no requirement.
    even I myself dunno how much i can play these days it can be 1 minute to few hours max(most days 1 minute),

so basically im looking for a coop that has almost no requirement and:

1- is english speaking coop (mainly english)
    2- is friendly coop
    3- is not in top 10 but is in top 200 coop
    4- is a coop that I haven't joined in the past :p

My Special abilities:

1- don't have a coop.
    2- am friendly
    3- can speak english.
    4- have 59k dollars only and am non-gold user.
    5- occasionally can be super efficient in projects,etc(if not busy).

In short, am mainly looking to get to know some more good players and hang out(so if decided to invite, invite with 0 expectations please and just for fun).

--------------
    P.S. I honestly don't see why anyone would invite me with these criteria, but well it was worth a shot,
    and now me wait. ;)

• Dang, them coops on WWW1 have all the luck!

Happy New Year to ya Griffith, hope you find a new home soon :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

Well, at least you're honest, Griffith. I'm sure you'll find a place soon!

Good luck and Happy New Year! :)

• Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 01.01.2016
    @ Scissors and Jess:
    well ain't it sweet to see some familiar faces at this time of year and give out a free smile ticket to everyone with such posts(if it can do such ofc), specially after all the hardwork and tension of Christmas and Christmas events too, hihi this thread so far has done that much for me at least which is more than enough :p
    Ty for kind words and Happy New Year too, missed you both and everyone on forum B) /
    Post edited by Griffith (INT1) on
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Hi Griff!!

Good to see you back! Hope you'll find a fine coop soon!  :)

Happy New Year!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Aww that's sweet, Griffith! I missed you too! I had been wondering what happened to you. I'm glad you're back! :) I know you'll find a great co-op soon, they'll be lucky to have you! It always puts a smile on my face when hearing from friends. I wish you were on the US server so I could be more helpful. ;)
  • WinnerSudais (INT1)WinnerSudais (INT1) Posts: 364
    edited 02.01.2016
    Join our coop, Mauna Loa. Or join Sisters & Co.(they say they are relaxing coop)
  • hi ive been playing now for 4 days probably 8 hrs a day managed to do the best I can but everytime I apply to join a cooparative I always get declined.......be nice to be able to join and help with what I can
  • Hi to all i`d like to join a multi-player game but you lot are so unfriendly and keep declining me (i`m in tears), PLZ add me or tell me if i can join ty

• @HM BigBurt (GB1)  Aww don`t take it personally, it is most likely that you are applying to coops who don`t accept players as low as level 14. It doesn`t take long to level up, once you get nearer to level 30 they will all be fighting over you. :)

Checkout the "Cooperative News" section on the forum, for threads by coops on EN1 server & you can apply to any of them if they say they accept all levels.
  • I am new to this game and I am looking for a co-op to join
  • vice7 (INT1)vice7 (INT1) Posts: 2
    edited 08.01.2016
    I need to join in cooperative list with any one ??
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • isabel1 (GB1)isabel1 (GB1) Posts: 0
    edited 12.01.2016
    hello just started to play was looking for new freinds to play game with thanks 
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • i also need an cooperative ... we can help each other if you want ....
    plsss response ASAP !
  • Plz add me as a neighbour.. i am at level 37 and i am an active player !!
  • how do I add you
  • @Tehmina (IN1)  You need to find a coop on the IN1 server, as that is where your farm is located ... Check the ones advertising in "Cooperative News" :)
  • @Tehmina (IN1)  You need to find a coop on the IN1 server, as that is where your farm is located ... Check the ones advertising in "Cooperative News" :)
    okaii thankew  :)@RunsWivScissors (GB1) 

• oh thanx for that 
  • I NEED A COOPERATIVE TOO
  • Looking for coop. NIck name Gramoboi Lvl 26 and 25 years old playing every day
  • Join Cookies cooperative! Ill send you invitation!
  • you are welkom by me ...i`m a starter

http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?country=nl&lppid=1041&_ga=1.230325140.941384734.1453056791

greets zilla from the farm papendrecht

• Hi 
    I am Advaith  Royal. Looking for Cooperative project as i have enough collective object.
  • I would like to know who will allow me in to there cooperative or I will let your animals loose or pour salt on your soil.
    nothing nice in this message. >:) 
  • Hi...
    I am lvl 14 and I am looking for cooperative.
    Tnx

• hello,i"am new on this farm her and i look people.
  • Hi,

kindly help me to find out coooperative project as i have enough objects.

Advaith Royal
  • ok, so why Don't we all make a group of our own? RedTinkerBelle (GB1)...jordan 19 (GB1) simi_P (US1)      I'm also on (us1)                 
  • I am just getting started wanting to join

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file