Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Travellers Available for Work or Donations of Pellets & Collectibles or Coops Looking for Travellers

edited 28.06.2018 in Cooperatives
This thread is to help our Co-ops, when they need help, to find the players we call Travelers and to help available Travelers find a Co-op to help.

A Traveler is a Big Farm player who chooses to be very nice and travel to visit various Co-ops to help them. A Traveler may have a home base Co-op or may not belong to any Co-op. They mainly will come and help out with a Co-op project.  Keep in mind though that they can do anything your other Co-op members can do. They see a lot of Co-ops and may even have some great suggestions to help you! The Travelers I have met have been wonderful!!!

Travelers are VERY, VERY, nice players to help out our Co-ops, so please be very, very nice to them in return!!! Be sure to thank our Travelers for their generosity and help. (Something nice from the Naughty and Nice Event might be a nice way to do that too.)

You have to have an opening in your Co-op in order for a Traveler to visit. They will come and visit, help you out and then leave your Co-op, off to help another in need.

I'll try to keep a master list at the top of this thread of who the Travelers are and what Server they are on.

Co-ops looking for a Traveler to help out can post here.  Be sure to specify exactly what you would like the traveler to do for you, the time and your time zone, dates needed, etc. Travelers looking for a Co-op to help can post here too. You can also contact each other privately by your in game e-mail from your Big Farm screens.

Let me know if you are a Traveler and would like to be on our list and what server you are on!

Thank You!

Happy Farming Everyone!

Craftycritters

Master Traveler 

1) Laryam US1 - US forum
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Hi Travelers, 

This is Craftycritters, the leader of the Freespirits Co-op on US1.  We are Level 29, with up to 17 members.  We specialize in training all about the game and keeping you up to date with tips, etc. We have some openings now too!  I just added a nice new member this morning. Yeah!

We are doing the Straw-Brained or Cabbage Head Project, Level 4 this week-end. We need to COLLECT 81,000 Cabbage and 15,000 Wheat.  Our Research, Negotion Skills Level 4 is running now and will end tonight about 9:15PM PST and Sat. 12:15AM EST.  It will give us 40% more time for our projects! So, I will be starting our project after it it finished, approximately Sat. 11/7 2AM PST, 5AM EST. We will have over 2 days to finish it, but I won't have an exact time until our Research is done. If anyone would like to drop by and say Hi and help us with our Project, we would really appreciate it. Just send an ingame e-mail to me, Craftycritters or apply to our Freespirits Co-op with a note. Thank You!    <3<3:)<3<3

We'll let you know how it turns out! :-)
  • Hi all, if any players 18+ on AU1 server would like to join a co-op for the Xmas event we would love to have you join us at Phoenix Café. Of course if you wish to stay with us after this we would be very happy. :)

You can send a message in the game to me (j-girl18) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you....happy farming! :)

• Calling all Travellers on WWW (international) server !!!  :smiley: 

Wowza n Co. cooperative needs help with researchers at the moment as we recently did some "house cleaning" and said goodbye to a few not so nice and not so friendly players in our co-op.

Having improved the atmosphere greatly, we are launching a new recruiting campaign to refill our ranks with permanent members, but at the moment we are happy to host some temporary players - whether it is only for a couple of days until we start the research, or until the end of the Helping Santa Christmas event (we completed Week 1 successfully and doing well and better with it, so the highest level deco guaranteed!).
    Then you can either choose to stay with us permanently or come back to "travelling" - from the beginning of 2016 we will be back to accepting only permanent members, so this is a very unique opportunity to see what it is like to play in Wowza n Co.  ... and believe me it is WOWZA!   B):smiley: 

Note: At the moment I am officially the leader, but in a day or two it might change and Lisa B. will be back to the so-called 'leadership' - anyhow, if you are interested in joining us, whether only temporarily in December or permanently, please contact Terry Farmer (me) - I always do all recruiting for the co-op, no matter which of our players acts as the 'leader' at a particular moment.

About us:
    we are active, daily, adult, friendly and respectful, English-speaking (though some use translation tools and doing well with their help) - we are expecting the same from our all members (permanent and temporary)!
    You can read more about us in our forum promo in the Cooperative News section ... hope this link will work https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42702/join-wowza-n-co-on-the-international-www1-server-for-happy-farming#latest
    I especially recommend reading comments from our former and current mebers  :smile: 

Happy farming, Everyone  <3

Terry
  • Hi Travelers
    We are a friendly and hardworking cooperative but we are finding it hard to retain and a large active cooperative because we have quite a few members who have red dots and therefore are not very active.  We would be most greatful if any travelers in the EN1 server would might maybe visiting the orchid farm cooperative and see for yourselves if you maybe willing to help us out.  You can either contact me PlayerGeraldine in the game or Leticia59 or Lia08 in the game or on here as you wish
  • Hello, if there are any travelers out there...HELLO  HELloo helloo  ( that was supposed to be an echo  haha ) you are welcome to use our AU1 Co-op as a base.
    I was involved with the traveler phenom in the US1server and the first travelers to try it did it in our coop.  ;)
    It helped us a lot at the time to grow our coop but there are some caveats.
    If you grow too quickly the projects will become undoable with just your coop members. So travelers are a fantastic short term solution to use in the growth of your coop and are a lot of fun.

Eagles Roost @ AU1 is recruiting now, so not just travelers, everyone is welcome    :)

• Hello Travelers! I am the leader of the Green Meadows Co-operative. We are a very small co-op, only started in january-ish. We're looking for a traveler to help out in any way shape or form, to help give us a little boost up the leaderboard XD
  • how do you be a traveler?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    how do you be a traveler?
    Any high level player with a lot of production can become a traveller.  I say "high level" because a low level player would not be much help to a cooperative in need of their services. It's also a good for someone interested in being a traveller not to already be in a coop. Coops wouldn't want a member that was gone most of the time and not helping out there. :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    In addition:

If you want to become a traveler yourself:

By announcing your name here and listing what your level and qualities are and how you think you could help another coop out, what restrictions or rules you have, etc. etc. 

• Morticia (SKN1)Morticia (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    The A-team at INT1 server needs traveller. We started a muffin project and I'm afraid it's a bit too much for us. So, If you can help with muffins, milk and almonds, please send me in game message and application. Thank you. :)
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    edited 08.12.2016
    Taking a break from traveling.
    Post edited by contrary (US1) on
  • Hello  EN1 (GB1)travellers

We have just over 40 hours left of marvellous muffins coop project and will not finish. So please if you are a traveller would you please come and help we would be very grateful for any help we can get. I have set our coop as open and we have spaces available and we are trying to grow our coop.

Thank you

Lefty   (leader Algarve Farm coop)

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361

Hello all,

I've created a coop called Floaters. If your coop needs help with projects, if you need an extra researcher, if you need extra help during the coop challenge please email me or one of the high level players in our coop and we will come and help you.  Please let us know what your needs are and how long you may need us.  (We also have skills like recruiting if you need help in that area as well).

We have fully stacked farms and a lot of knowledge. please feel free to email myself or one of the deputies for help. thanks!

• sarinc (NL1)sarinc (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87
    Hello,

We are sarinc and play on NL1. For the up coming event we are looking for travellers.
    We have place for at least 3 players.
    I you want to help use send us a mail.

greetings,
    sarinc

• Hi there *waves*,
     I'm from Grains Garden, Level two Co-Op. We are currently on our second Co-Operative project ('Wild about apples!') and could do with a helping hand. Regnairg is the Co-Op leader, but we split the work between us, our newest member is still low level so isn't able to help quite as much as we'd hoped.
    Also happy to accept any requests for members who would like to join us on a permanent basis.

Cheers M'dears!

Robyn
  • Due to temporary time constraints I am doing the solo thing for a bit......BUT I have a production farm that yields a decent amount of eggs, milk, apples & any field crop. I would have no problem making a quick harvest of anything needed to help a mid to small level coop finish a project. Just send me a message & I will help out if possible.

I am returning to my former coop as soon as my available playing time returns to normal so am not looking for a new home.......Happy Farming!!!!  :):)
  • LVL 204, US server taking a break from co-op life willing to travel to help with project completion.

Send an IN GAME message to monica1230 and tell me what project you are needing help with as well as how long you have to complete it. 

• *waves* Hello from Riversedge. We've turned our co-op into a traveler/floater co-op and we're looking to help other co-ops who need it, as well as add members who would like to become floaters with us. Send me a message if you need help or would like to join us.

Happy Farming
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    edited 08.12.2016
    Taking a break from traveling.
    Post edited by contrary (US1) on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 22.08.2016
    We are looking for active players level 20 and above. 

A little about our coop:

We are a coop of Floaters & Homesteaders. Come be a part of our awesome team and meet new people in different coops. It's an exciting way to bring members of coops together. Floating is optional.    E-mail Antigone6 or Monica1230
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • Hi! I have parked myself in Floaters coop in the US sever. We are a group of players willing to travel around to help other coops complete their projects. We are working to grow our coop at the same time so we welcome other travelers
  • Hello all! Just a quick note to let you know that Floaters is up and running again. We are ready to help you with your projects. If you are looking to give traveling a try please join us :)
  • i am in the co-op kingcountry.......i need travelers willing to help with eggs.............please help me.........need badly..thanks in advance
  • i am in the co-op kingcountry.......i need travelers willing to help with eggs.............please help me.........need badly..thanks in advance
    If you are in a time sensitive situation it might be best to go directly to the players here (the ones that are travelers) and send them a message asking for their help. Sometimes they may not always check this part of the forum. I would also suggest that you send a message to @monica1230 (US1)  and ask for help from her and her coop Floaters which are traveling.

Good luck,

Enoch
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hello! I am the Cooperative leader of the United Farmers in the AU server.

Someone just joined and was immediately promoted to Deputy and then started the project "Cheesed off!". It is on level 2 so we require 21000 milk in 66 hours.

The problem is that there are only 3 people including me in the cooperative. Another problem is that one of them doesn't have a cowshed and the other one only has a level 1 cowshed. I have three level 3 cowsheds and 2 level 1 goat stables, which I don't think will be enough to get 21000 milk in the 2 1/2 days. I am wondering if anyone can possibly give me any ideas on how to complete this mission without using any gold or if anyone can temporarily join to help us complete the mission?
  • Popcorn4Chicks - US Server is looking for some help with the CC - We were 5th in last Coopcha and have moved up to a new league - We also welcome permanent players - We are super friendly and love helping one another out - Message Dominos or Just a Farmer - better yet go ahead and apply!  We have 2 openings and 2 more that will be ready tomorrow - Happy Farming!
  • Skye MacDuell (US1)Skye MacDuell (US1) US1 Posts: 82
    edited 03.11.2016
    Hello there!  We are working on the Native Wildlife project and could use some help collecting wildflowers and producing fertilizer.  If anyone has time to pop in for a harvest or two... or three... it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance :D

Skye MacDuell
    GodsServants on US1
    Post edited by Skye MacDuell (US1) on
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Are there any US travelers our there?

We are a small coop looking for some help from time to time. We only do 1 project a week and most of the time it is on Friday evenings. 

Would you contact me if you can help us out from time to time and I will tell you what we need and when we will do out project. 

Thank you in advance. 

Stef7

Co-Op OUR
  • badianier (FR1)badianier (FR1) Posts: 838
    edited 13.11.2016
    Hi

coop Yonne 89 (french coop on test server) search travelers for help on apple project, urgently plz

Thank you in advance. 

Project finish THX at @LuckySusan1958
    Post edited by badianier (FR1) on
  • hello im looking for help iv im planing on doing a co-op project but need help not sure when yet but if u send me a message im sure we can work something out my coop is called happy family im the uk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file