Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - September 1st - Movie time! - Questions and Feedback

Comments

• Since the new video player was installed on my farm, I have not been able to watch videos. I get `somethings gone wrong with the video, try again` twice ,then it goes away. Haven`t seen a video in a week. Have emailed support with no result. Where do I go next
  • There are several in my coop, including myself that are in a similar position. Only supersonic videos for the last few days that do not work (they never have).
    Guessing that this is a repeat of before when there were not enough videos to go around.
    Just got to wait for more videos, and hope that GGS fix/block the supersonic one.

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 15.01.2016
    Still no videos at all. Had them before christmas, but after that, nothing. Just a "toilet"........
  • Since the updateI used to get 5 videos per day. For a while since the update I got none. Now since a few days I get 1 video per day. That's a drastic change..... Well, I guess it's better than nothing... Luckily none of the "something went wrong" videos, so that's a good thing :)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    i dont know y i m not getting a single viedo , in my farm there is no thretre at all
  • We can not watch movies for months why put you then so a painting, basketball, where you can do nothing greets conny
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I have the theatre, but for at least a week or so now, all I get when trying to play them is ;

"Sorry, something went wrong with this video.
    Please try again."

I am beginning to think I am doing something wrong, but for the life of me I don't know what !
     :o  :(
  • You're doing nothing wrong. It's just the video that's wrong, unfortunately :(
  • i cant watch movies to earn gifts
    it talls me error unsupported licence key
  • since the last update i have had no video's at all.

• They are still terrible.  Come on GGS. I do crosswords from several newspapers.  Their videos are short and sweet and always work.  My reward is a puzzle.  IF, and I do mean IF yours work, they too often give no rewards or ones not worth the effort and risk of third party access. 
  • oh how nice of you to tell me that :p
  • no movies for 2 days guess you should take out the theater
    So many questions, but no answer....
    I still don't get any videos. So, i started a new farm in international server, just to see what happenes. And you know what, i have videos in there!

• still nothing with the videos or its something went wrong please try again fix it or take it out
  • Sabee6 (US1)Sabee6 (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    I have trouble with the movie  house i feel they need to do away with it & put in a watermelon patch. or give us a barn cat.
  • we can see no movies for weeks why  you put a bioocoop as wer
    nothing wiht it
    greets coony
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 17.01.2016
    Suggestion  -  there are many players who do not have the theatre on their farms as they joined via a site that does not allow 3rd party advertisers.  I am finding it very difficult to access my mine, as when I go to click on it I either harvest from a field that I was saving or I click on the fence/gate.  Could we players who do not have the theatre have our mine back in the usual place - or better still put the mine back and change the location of the theatre.  I think that this would be acceptable to most players.
  • either fix the daymn theater or remove it  
    its so annoying to have it there and cant see movie when something went wrong then reload and something went wrong  then reload again
  • mine has not worked since the update

• Today the theatre seemed to work.
    But the first add flashed before my eyes and then was gone, leaving me no reward. And the second one didn't even start.

Please fix this or remove the theatre. It is getting very annoying.
  • Can not believe, or understand why, that this is still such an issue!!  It is very sporadic in its operation-- for the most part it is a non-existent function!! The artistic rendition of the Movie House is lovely but it just doesn't work!
  • Hi! At first the videos were working fine but now I haven't been able to play any of them... I click on play and I get the message: "Sorry, something went wrong with this video.
    Please try again." but it never works, it just keeps showing that message over and over again... :neutral: 
    Does it happen with anyone else? 
  • mine has not worked since the update
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its become a complete waste of time now. For the last week my first ad was Lipton Ice Tea, that one worked just fine. The problem is the remaining 4 ads after that were the dreaded Supersonic. All of them returned a "sorry something went wrong with the video" message and no reward at the end of it. My computer then proceeds to run like a slug for the rest of my session................great update GGS!
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    contrary (US1) said:
    I often get the same video 5 times in a row. Some videos I get refuse to play. Sometimes videos work & sometimes it takes a dozen or more times opening them to get them to pay off.. (...)

farmerjohn 22 (US1) said:
    (...) The Supersonic ads have never worked right. Other ads sometimes work and sometimes you'll get a message saying, "Sorry, there was a problem with this video". (...)
     Two fellow coopmembers have told me the same thing, they keep getting the non-working supersonic ad over and over, and each time it follows with a pop-up window "sorry there's been a problem with the video, please try again". 
    What is the point with movie theater? Since it came, i have had no videos. Before it i had 1-5 a day.....
  • What is the point with movie theater? Since it came, i have had no videos. Before it i had 1-5 a day.....
    @Dara (SKN1)  Latten posted on the Wishlist that there is a big update planned for the movies in Feb, maybe that will fix all these problems everyone is posting about. :)

@Dara (SKN1)  Latten posted on the Wishlist that there is a big update planned for the movies in Feb, maybe that will fix all these problems everyone is posting about. :)
    Hmmm, i hope so  ;)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
      Latten posted on the Wishlist that there is a big update planned for the movies in Feb, maybe that will fix all these problems everyone is posting about. :)
                   :D
Sign In to comment.