Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship Again - With No Countdown Timer?

Really?  With No Countdown Timer?

I guessing this is perhaps a bug that it started.  Because unless you were looking for a way to make it less popular?  Taking away the countdown timer might achieve that.

So......is the championship for real this time?  I need to know what to tell my members.

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Yup, we were taken by surprise too ! If GGS were looking for a way to upset a lot of it's members, I think they found it !!!   :o
  • I am bored  :# with this OLD coop championship. please add some cool prizes e.g seaweed things, horseshoes, good decos with quality 4 to 6. :):)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    And what has stage 7 to do with the fact that the coop champs started as a surprise for everyone? Just wondering
  • Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    In the midst of the unannounced Co-op Championship, the game has just gone down and the "Maintenance" notice is up.   GGS, this is very very poor performance on your part.
  • edited 12.01.2016
    A bug, your having a giraffe.. GGS will be monitoring it to see if more gold is bought because we were not prepared.. With the high tech people at GGS, so we are told, should not be making so many errors .Just noticed the smiley face after telling us it is a "bug" hmmmmm that smiley face tells us a lot... they laughing at us 
  • And what has stage 7 to do with the fact that the coop champs started as a surprise for everyone? Just wondering
    Exactly, and they are suggesting that the CM's did not know that the challenge was starting and had not noticed the timer missing .. yeah yeah are these things such a secret that the CM's are not told, then again it was not a secret is was a "bug" so really the CM's should have known it was starting. A lot more to this then they are admitting to.... a bug ! :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its definetely a bug.....as in its "bugging" everyone. Very little motivation to even attempt this coop challenge since the rewards are still the same and the event itself has become quite boring.

As for the mill having another level, is this even needed? We are limited by the amounts of stables we can have anyway because of farm size so wouldn't more farm plots be needed to make this change worth it?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Is bug CC running or Windmill having the flags If CC is work coop members doing now on missions ,going to be undone,or will CC run its course  :/
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Hey, I was wondering if I was so absent minded with the game these last days that I overlooked the timer. :)

I'm actually having fun with this. I suppose the game makers themselves were taken by surprise that the co-op champ started. :) The game is taking a life of it's own as a result of messing up with too much artificial inteligence. :):) We are up for a ride. One day the game decides to rotate events on daily or hourly basis. Now talk about unpredictability :):):)

Regarding the rewards I agree that BF team could come up with something more interesting to improve the incentives for playing it. :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Really?  With No Countdown Timer?

I guessing this is perhaps a bug that it started.  Because unless you were looking for a way to make it less popular?  Taking away the countdown timer might achieve that.

So......is the championship for real this time?  I need to know what to tell my members.

According to Latten's post on the German forum, the CC was started intentionally without warning this time. I'm going to go out on a limb here & guess that its probably to see how much gold will be spent as a result of players being unprepared. :(

• Hi Guys, 

To avoid further confusion, the posts regarding the bug with the mill's appearance (along with Latten`s post confirming it was a bug) have been moved to New Building Levels  - Latten was not saying that the coop challenge was a bug, there were 2 topics going on on the same thread.

Wabbit
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Yeah, to confirm: The coop challenge start wasn't a bug. Also, the fact that it started without a preperation phase this time does not (!) mean that it will be like this in the future. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    But ......it does mean that you started it without a timer this time.....very much on purpose, correct?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    But ......it does mean that you started it without a timer this time.....very much on purpose, correct?
    That is how I understand it
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    So then why this time was there no timer?  What was so special about this time that we needed no timer?  That was the original question which was lost.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I'm starting to agree with those that say the co-op challenge needs an update. It's because those co-ops that are "bored" of always winning the top rewards don't want them, hate them, don't need them but refuse to let anyone else have them anyway.
    Thus it's stale for everyone even those who haven't had the pleasure of having a chance to win. Because the results are always the same, so why try. :tired_face: 
  • edited 15.01.2016
    That is how I understand it
    They are obviously seeing which version reaps the most gold,, being warned and prepared or no warning and a rush to speed harvests to start missions ! It does seem like the question about the challenge starting without notice was, as usual nicely ignored.
    I agree with Niryn, players and co-ops have more co-op orchards than room, they are just left in the inventory, but it just nature, for most, to want want want and of course GGS, being the same, exploit that fact. A lot of players love the game and try to improve their farm, ranking, co-op, a lot of co-ops have only a few dedicated players, probably now good friends. Ask those that "moan" about getting the top rewards, to go and help a small co-op for a week and they make up every excuse there is, a good player can get a small co-op 4 - 5 times the co-ops usual rewards, instead of 5 - 6 rewards , they could get 20 - 25 . A player sacrificing the top rewards to help others is a far better player than one who continues to get the top rewards just because they can. Not only helping a small co-op with the challenge, they will require collectibles and a high level player often has loads of them spare
  • What happened to the championships???  It was the most exciting part of the game.  When I was with Blessed Acres we went from being quiet to chatty....we challenged each other on points...we even had a challenge that for everyone who made the million point club we would donate a million $$ to the co-op....what happened??
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    What happened to the championships???  It was the most exciting part of the game.  When I was with Blessed Acres we went from being quiet to chatty....we challenged each other on points...we even had a challenge that for everyone who made the million point club we would donate a million $$ to the co-op....what happened??
    GGS is finally giving everyone a nice break from so many back-to-back COOPCHA's!  :wink: 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file