Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - September 1st - Movie time! - Questions and Feedback

Comments

• how come i only got 3 videos
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    how come i only got 3 videos
    There were only 3 videos available by the time you were watching them.

The amount of available videos can vary on a daily basis and are dependent on both the region and the amount of advertising companies providing videos at the given time.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    lol had 2 videos ,both for same product,either World cup golf tournament  2015 or Turkish Airlines who sponsored  it, both over 3 mins long with suspenseful  music. Suspense  got me $4000B)
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I often get the same video 5 times in a row. Some videos I get refuse to play. Sometimes videos work & sometimes it takes a dozen or more times opening them to get them to pay off..It's an adventure to say the least..Due to the cheesy payoffs, I would ignore them except they block my building spot.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    i dont able to get viedo there is no symbol in my farm to see that viedo
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    aaabbb1
    How do you know if you have registered using the GGS site? LIke pepsi52, members in my coop do not have the movie theatre, and as far as they know they joined directly through the GGS site not through a different site.
    You can't, unless you remember. Try remembering how you found the game. If you found it by surfing trough those many-game sites and bumped on a big farm, then you registered trough the third pary sites. Is someone told you abut the game and send you the site link or you joined trough the friends invite protocol or you played another GGS game and decided to try big farm, than you probably registered trough the official site.
  • i give up on the theater no worth it such crappy rewards when it does want to play nothing we need always somethin we dont need :(
    i didnot get viedo ever,in my farm there is no symbol for that 
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Are we supposed to have the new theater now? Because I don't have it and I registered through the official site.
    I never had the ads on this account to begin with, and I haven't seen the new theater either, there's just a blank spot in its place. Which is strange because once again my other farms on skn1 and us1 have it.
    Those are ones I don't play much though so it's kind of pointless to put it on them as I won't be generating ad revenue over there, lol.
    Worth mentioning that I registered the other accounts on different servers the exact same way I registered this one: by going to bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com and using the form next to the login form. ;o
    Maybe the feature isn't working quite as intended yet? It seems I'm not the only one so please don't sweep us under the rug! ;__;
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I have a theater. I had adds before christmas, but i was offline  couple days, and since that, no adds at all???
  • Before the update where the theater to the mine's place I got daily videos, usually 5 of them. Since the update I've had exactly 0 videos. What's going on?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The supersonic ads are back like an unwanted smelly friend or annoying ex girlfriend! For one they don't work so no reward for me after the "error" message and two, my computer then runs very slowly for the rest of my login session. 10-30 gold and a SMALL amount of farm dollars isn't worth the effort or potential harm being caused to my computer by this feature.
  • Haven't received any gold for a long time.  they give me 4 minute ads.  Definitely not worth it.
  • lol @ getting paid to watch TV!
    Lucky you I never get the occasion to watch a movie
  • Bode & Aksel in Trentino is not working correctly!!!
    Before the update where the theater to the mine's place I got daily videos, usually 5 of them. Since the update I've had exactly 0 videos. What's going on?
    me too getting 0 viedos and in my farm there is no threatre is present
  • there is no movie theather at my farm
  • I have theatre but since its been moved the videos don't work whats the point in it being there, the one that is causing the trouble everytime is the one powered by supersonic with grey background and pink writing, please put things back to how they were, the little farms need the rewards but aren't getting them.
  • does everyone have the movie theatre ? i haven't got the building on my farm !  :'(
  • still no theatre on mine
  • When are all the players going to get these video ads ? I know players who were getting over 300 gold per day, obviously they do not get anywhere near that now, but I do not even have the "picture house" So while some have had 300 gold a day I have not even had a husk of corn...
  • 1 ad and 2 something went wrong why not just remove the theater isnt worth it all it is is a nuisance takes up space
  • When are all the players going to get these video ads ? I know players who were getting over 300 gold per day, obviously they do not get anywhere near that now, but I do not even have the "picture house" So while some have had 300 gold a day I have not even had a husk of corn...
    If you got onto the game thru Facebook, Wild tangent etc. you will never get them.  Moderator explained that somewhere in the forum, not awake enough yet to remember where.
    When are all the players going to get these video ads ? I know players who were getting over 300 gold per day, obviously they do not get anywhere near that now, but I do not even have the "picture house" So while some have had 300 gold a day I have not even had a husk of corn...
    If you got onto the game thru Facebook, Wild tangent etc. you will never get them.  Moderator explained that somewhere in the forum, not awake enough yet to remember where.
    Not everyone who registered through the official website have the theater either though. It's safe to say the thing is still pretty busted and needs some looking into. I'm worried they just dismiss those without it as "well you registered via miniclip so who cares about you" and pretend it works fine when in reality half the playerbase doesn't get them because whom it works for is random.
  • Niryn, well the videos, when I try them, are terrible.  Some 4 minutes long and no reward, and it repeats and repeats (Hewlett Packard from you tube for example).  And the rewards are atrocious lately.  If I wasn't so nosy, I would never try them again.

Also, some browsers and browser settings make the disappear.  Not the theater, just the videos.  Firefox in privacy mode does.  Have to load the game on regular Firefox to get them.

• The Supersonic videos DON'T work. If they won't remove the non-working videos can't they atleast give us a skip button so we can get past them to the working videos.
    Niryn, well the videos, when I try them, are terrible.  Some 4 minutes long and no reward, and it repeats and repeats (Hewlett Packard from you tube for example).  And the rewards are atrocious lately.  If I wasn't so nosy, I would never try them again.

Also, some browsers and browser settings make the disappear.  Not the theater, just the videos.  Firefox in privacy mode does.  Have to load the game on regular Firefox to get them.

I wasn't talking about how good or bad the videos are, but about the fact that I don't even have the theater regardless of which browser I'm using, addon-free. And how they sweep it under the rug by lying to my face that I must have registered from another site when I didn't. XD
    The quality of the videos YOU are getting has absolutely nothing to do with it, so I don't know why you'd respond to me if you're not even responding to what I said, lol!

Anyway I hope they fix it at some point. It's irritating to always be the odd one out in everything.
  • karen richer (US1)karen richer (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 16.01.2016
    no movies or they dont play and WHEN they do play its nothing so i vote to remove the theater its serving no purpose other then taking up space WHEN u do the update it gets worse so just remove it nothing yesterday and nothing today :(

wow pl play videos and make 300 a day in gold and i get 3 experience points wow i get that from my harvests geeze

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    When videos first started, they worked, I got 20/day, choice of reward, so could make 400-600 gold a day. Lasted about 7-10 days. Then went to 5 videos a day, sometimes played, sometimes not, sometimes paid out, sometimes not, no choice of reward, you got what you got. I "occasionally" make between 10-25 gold. My record is 40 gold. I find the whole video ad thing a real pain in the butt because it isn't worth the aggravation of not working right for the piddly rewards.  If they didn't block my upgrade spot I wouldn't even mess with them. GGS really doesn't consider it a problem because I suspect they get paid as soon as you click the video. Just my 2 cents worth. Take it or leave it..lol
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Still looks like a public toilet that sells popcorn. At least my workers have somewhere to go when they get the urge and by the looks of a few of them I think they are eating too much popcorn!
Sign In to comment.