Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bravo! The "County Fair is almost here" event is really fun.

Prairiewitch (US1)Prairiewitch (US1) US1 Posts: 101
:D The "County Fair is almost here" event is really fun. I'm finding it entertaining and challenging. The candy search is different and a great challenge. Which I am enjoying. I look forward to the search to see if I can find them all. Kudos! And the find the flyers part I am enjoying thoroughly. I'm glad this one was running as it has been alot more fun than the "Finding the Bees". Bravo!!! Applause!!!!
Post edited by Prairiewitch (US1) on

Comments

• MasonJ (US1)MasonJ (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 27.05.2015
    I Completely Agree! This County Fair is Lots of Fun, "alot more than "Finding the Bees" " :):rolleyes:;):cool:
    I am just waiting to see what else it will bring. But right now I just wanna find these last two candies for today, LOL! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 272
    edited 27.05.2015
    Hiya!

Awesome!! It's definitely more fun looking around the farm, I have to agree :) Really glad to see you enjoying it.

~CM Margo
  • Aine53 (US1)Aine53 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 29.05.2015
    Agreed 100% this event is great fun, well done :D
  • I like it too so much fun people who are complaining should read about the event  before they start love it great job
  • I like this event because it really works for players across any range of levels, and because people can't just p2w it like so many other events in this game.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I like this event because it really works for players across any range of levels, and because people can't just p2w it like so many other events in this game.
    But people can pay with gold to complete it.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    You do not need to spend Gold to finish the event.
    The easiest way to find your candy is zoom in as much as possible slowly move your mouse pointer over all trees, shrubs, bushes, rocks, check around the light house, horse stables, training areas, parking lot fence, market fence and all pathways and water areas Once your mouse pointer changes click to collect the candy. Or use RWS tip There is a map here if you get really stuck, but obviously don`t look at it if you prefer to find them yourself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file