Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Upcoming Event - Santa's Wish List - Your questions and comments

Comments

• adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 21.12.2015
    @PINJO1986 (NL1)  It is so sad that GGS is alienating some of the absolute best people playing this game. 

I do hope to see you back and will miss you here.

Hugs

Edit to add:  that is, If I am still here because if they enforce that "no protection/adblocking"  I won't be here.
  • @witchy (NL1)  I agree.... I was saying the smaller coops have the best numbers per drop, but you are right that will not make them level overall. There are some top coops on our server that are wayyyyyy ahead of the rest already, I hope its just 1st day enthusiasm, cos if they keep up that pace for 2 weeks I don`t know if the counter will go high enough lol :o
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 21.12.2015
    As I see it, and I may be wrong so anyone who is good at maths please correct me ;), the major flaw with this change to the format at the end of this event is that if we had known before it would have been better for us to have failed week 4 for another 2 weeks and get a much better final valued decoration.

Even if we do make the top 24, which appears to be a small chance (we are a cooperative of 38 and get 4 snowflakes from eggs, 12 from pigs, so using Scissors figures from an earlier post the difference between a medium and a large sized cooperative does not appear to be noticeably substantial and as a result of the scaling quite a number of the smaller cooperatives are easily overtaking us), the boost I guess we would get will not be more than having had an extra 2 weeks working on the deco happiness value "trying" to complete week 4. So this snowflake competition aspect almost feels a bit like a penalty for having got 100% for the last 4 weeks.

It would have been much better if the snowflakes had improved the value directly and the "cherry on the top" decoration was reserved for cooperatives that managed to get a certain value. Personally I think it would have been nice to see the value counter increasing with every snowflake ... The scaling would have benefited the small cooperatives and it wouldn't appear as a penalty for those that completed each week. It would also have been a LOT better if this had not been a surprise. 

ok gripe over ... Merry Christmas all :smiley: 

edit ... just seen witchy's post with comparison figures so doesn't look like scaling is any good at any level ... :(
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    This update was a nice one for the first week where we need to work as a coop to finish the orders, then Benny came with his kiosk. That was a way to destroy this wonderful coop event, buying all orders with dollars, way to go. And now this last 2 weeks are again a ranked coop event, and we all know what that mean.

Why do upgrades if there are many things that could improve the game play with less clicking, less faults in upgrading/destroying and more of these things?

Already quit being a mod for the lack of improvements on forum, now the lack of improvements (and most updates) on the game is a good time for me to start searching for another game. You won't see me for at least a couple of weeks writing on this forums.

So comprehensible - I must admit that I am very fortunate with the fact that I speak several languages. I often fly to the other forums to get my information (the full and proper info that is to say).

@PINJO1986 (NL1)   You will be sorely missed!
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I collect 18 snowflakes with eggs and 100 with apples so thats not more than the coop with 65 members
    We have 65 members & chickens are 3 or 6 snowflakes & apples 14,17 or 23.
    I think level affects it too, not just how many members, so low level players in small coops should be getting the best numbers from what I have seen. :)

65 members x 3 snowflakes for eggs = 195 snowflakes
    2 members x 18 snowflakes = 36 snowflakes
    65 members x 14 snowflakes for apples = 910 snowflakes
    2 members x 100 snowflakes for apples = 200 snowflakes
    sorry, but I see a huges difference, its impossible to get anywhere near the top 24 with a small coop.

The snowflake drop rate depends on the max number of players that a coop can have at present (limit depends on completed recruitment research) and not on the actual number of players who play in the coop

If your coop has a limit of (for example) 11 players but it has 2 players then it will be very hard for you to compete for the top 24 spots in this final part of the event

• @ Nafaru,
    You asked to post our feedback here and continue to do so. Well, since yesterday I posted feedback. I almost had a days work on reading all the other feedback. I presume you need about the same time to do so.
    What is the result of all this feedback. I merely see two types of posts. The first, the minority, are questions about the event, most of them about 'helping-subday'.
    The second group, the majority, is about the number of goods that have to be donated to Santa. And they all are complaints about the high number of these goods.
    I think that you will answer the questions of group 1 quite easily, if not already answered by other members here.
    But how much feedback is needed before you give some answers to the second group. Some real answers. You talk about some analysis GGS had made. And about having your own strategy. But what numbers are in that analysis that I need to depend on when making a strategy. I haven't seen anything of that analysis so far. When is there coming a real answer about the crazy number of goods that have to be donated. There are two simple answers available: "No we won't change the number of requested goods" or "After reading all the feedback we will change that number and that change is visible for everyone on ...". On the dots you can write any date or time.
    But so far you did not give any of these answers or something that can be compares to it. I understand that you are only the messenger because you are the forum moderator. And I know that the decisions are made by other people. But you know, it's always the messenger who receives the punishment for bad news.
    So, seriously, when can we expect some real answers to all the feedback that is given.
    I think something needs to be added. Here we are the week of Christmas and we are collecting snowflakes. But, unlike the lists before us, we can only collect snowflakes on one farm. That does not seem quite helpful in boosting a coops morale. Many of us have been diligent in collecting high volume numbers and even depleting our stocks to get our own lists and help our coworkers; yet we are unable in this week to use our other farms to gain incentive points. Most of my lists came from either the flower farm or the gourmet farm during this entire event, and now nothing from either of them. I think this needs to be considered when doing this event again.
  • amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
    nalkiste (FR1) said:
    It looks like the size of the coop matters, not your own level for the number of collected snowflakes:

size of the coop. :7;29;42;65 members
    eggs: 15,30;6,12;4,8;3,6 flocons avec les poulaillers
    apple: 86,117;34,46;24,32;17,23 flocons avec les pommeraies

If every member harvested one chicken coop of eggs.
    7 members x 15 snowflakes = 105
    29 members x 6 snowflakes = 174
    42 members x 4 snowflakes = 168
    65 members x 3 snowflakes = 195

That seems fair.  :/

• why?,  becaus a coop with more members deserve more snowflakes?

This way its impossible to win if your coop is small
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    CM Latten said:

Don't forget though, that the Frosty Ice Castle is supposed to be the actual prize of the event, and a looot of coops managed to get it (or another cool decoration) out of it. If you got your castle, for all it's worth you already are done with the event, and got a great price out of it. And that's really cool.
    The Frosted Crystal Palace, on the other hand, is supposed to be a "cherry-on-top" reward, a bonus for everyone who made it this far and is willing to compete for it even more. 

Yea its cool that we get our decoration but it would be better if our snowflakes would increase the happiness further. Imagine all of the poor souls that don't read the forum very often or at all. They're going to work so hard in the next 2 weeks, thinking they're getting somewhere just to be disappointed when the event ends if they're not in the top 24.

I'm not happy that every little thing has to be a competition. I really enjoyed this event competition up to this point. :(

• Cookiie4me (US1)Cookiie4me (US1) Posts: 704
    edited 21.12.2015
    I too am very disappointed with how this event looks like it will end.  My coop with my husband was doing well each week, we over-donated to every week's order and we have earned the frosty ice castle.   

Do we have a chance for the top 24? -- no way since the top coop in the US has already doubled the production of the coop in 2nd place.  We are in 107th place, so I guess I should be happy with that.

I find it odd though ... I've always read in these forums that the developers don't like production farms with little happiness. Yet, this stage of this event Totally rewards production farms rather than happy farms.  Of course a farmer with 25 chicken coops and a dozen cow barns with 2 decorations is going to generate more snowflakes than a well decorated happy farm with 6 chickens and  5 cows.

I don't participate in the coop challenge for that reason -- I know our 2 person coop doesn't have a snowball's chance of doing well or winning anything but the little prizes.  I was very happy when this event was introduced because you lead us to believe small coops had a chance of getting the best prize.  We thought we would only be competing against ourselves.

Now we are being pitted yet again against huge coops.  I liked this event because to do well you only had to work your farm.  Now it is impossible for us to do well with only 2 people.  

I like building games, which this game once was.  The more competition you add, the less I like the game.

Merry Christmas ALL!!! :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Already quit being a mod for the lack of improvements on forum, now the lack of improvements (and most updates) on the game is a good time for me to start searching for another game. You won't see me for at least a couple of weeks writing on this forums.

You're leaving us, Pinjo? Say it ain't so!
                                     Do not want reaction gifs
  • Why is the top 24 coops r highlighted with blue colour ??? Will they get any rewards ?? or is it just ?

CM Latten said:
    They'll get the upgrade for the decoration, yes :)

The top (blue) 24 co-ops in this list aren't automatically the ones who will win the Ice Palace - or am I just more confused?

After all, my co-op is also being displayed with our snowflake totals even though we're not eligible to win the Ice Palace (since we didn't achieve the Ice Castle deco). Every co-op who participated in the event by just one donation is being included in this list - and we can't tell which ones have the 4th deco.

To my understanding so far (and I'm not usually such a bird brain, but this event has been somewhat confusing) - to earn the Ice Palace, a co-op has to both 1) achieve the Ice Castle deco and 2) place in the top 24 for snowflakes. This list only shows who's collected the most snowflakes (#2).

And if we didn't achieve #1, the Santa's List event is over for us. Please, correct me if I'm wrong here.
  • edited 21.12.2015
    CM Latten said:

I honestly do think this isn't too bad in the end, and the idea itself is pretty fun. However, I'm absolutely not happy with how badly all of this was communicated in the first place, and while there were internal communication problems as well, I won't blame anyone but ourselves, the CM team, in this case. We should have asked and questioned way more than we did, to be absolutely clear about this final phase ourselves, and we didn't. I'm really super sorry about this, especially since this was a holiday event of all things, and should be fun and joy for everyone, and I'll promise to be more thorough in the upcoming updates next year. I also, of course, promise to forward your criticism and feedback regarding this to the development team, so we can accordingly create an even better, more fun holiday event next year.

Please don't be too mad,
    Timo

you honestly don't think this is a bad ending, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING, this ending really sucks and I want no part of it ,  cherry on top  nah this is a kick in the stomach for every co-op that has put in so much effort to do this event and wont stand a chance of  getting the palace, you guys have your heads in the sand, you don't listen tto the people who pay you bills or  play this game, maybe you might learn something when people start leaving  and find something else to do with their hard earned money........

edited to add this,
    your ending has no interest for me, I am in a co-op that is ranked 7th in the snowflakes but I want no part of this  ending, thus I have now stopped collecting on my main farm so I can also no longer contribute to co-op projects forcing me to leave a co-op I love being a part of, I don't want to  beat any co-op to this final reward for all their hard work it is Christmas  where people help each other or have  you guys no idea what Christmas actually means to a lot of people, it is a time when people come together join hands and celebrate life, not a time to make people compete against each other, I am disgusted with GGS
  • Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103
    The top (blue) 24 co-ops in this list aren't automatically the ones who will win the Ice Palace - or am I just more confused?

After all, my co-op is also being displayed with our snowflake totals even though we're not eligible to win the Ice Palace (since we didn't achieve the Ice Castle deco). Every co-op who participated in the event by just one donation is being included in this list - and we can't tell which ones have the 4th deco.

To my understanding so far (and I'm not usually such a bird brain, but this event has been somewhat confusing) - to earn the Ice Palace, a co-op has to both 1) achieve the Ice Castle deco and 2) place in the top 24 for snowflakes. This list only shows who's collected the most snowflakes (#2).

And if we didn't achieve #1, the Santa's List event is over for us. Please, correct me if I'm wrong here.
    The top 24 co-ops are the ones who will have a CHANCE to win the Ice Palace.  Regardless, the top 24 are the only ones whose decoration will increase one level.  If you don't fulfill #1 and #2, then you won't get the Ice Palace, but if you fulfill #2 but don't have a Ice Castle deco earned already, you will simply upgrade to the Ice Castle or next quality deco.
  • Siabug (DE1)Siabug (DE1) DE1 Posts: 34
    edited 21.12.2015
    CM Latten said:

Don't forget though, that the Frosty Ice Castle is supposed to be the actual prize of the event, and a looot of coops managed to get it (or another cool decoration) out of it. If you got your castle, for all it's worth you already are done with the event, and got a great price out of it. And that's really cool.
    The Frosted Crystal Palace, on the other hand, is supposed to be a "cherry-on-top" reward, a bonus for everyone who made it this far and is willing to compete for it even more. 

Thanks for the message. Appreciated.

Acctually I agree with you regarding the Frosted crystal palace as cherry on the top.

What is unfair that snowflakes of all other coops below Top24 just drop.

Ok ... not in the Top 24 ...no ice palace ... fine .. no cherry ... But what about some recognition or reward for collecting thousands of snowflakes. Maybe at least a percentage of additional happiness.

eg. coop in top 24 collects 100 Snowflakes and that gives 100 extra Happiness (100%)

coop raking 2400 collects 10 Snowflakes and gets 5 extra Happiness (50%)

Is that something you could still arrange? Like it happened with the money received for donated goods in the first weeks?

Please suggest this to the developer team

Thanks

Sia

• loony_cz (INT1) said:
    Exactly only the first 24 coops with the most snowflakes will "upgrade" to the next deco level - the animated Frozen Crystal Palace.
    But that is not what the instructions say..... They say we are collecting snowflakes to be in top 24 to increase the "quality level" of our deco...Which means, as we completed every week, we should be on the last deco (level 6) and be playing to make it a level 7 deco. But that is not whats happened, we are still on the same deco we were on last week. :(

This event has to win an award for being the most complicated one EVER!!..... My brain hurts lol
    Sure, because we completed all 4 weeks and there are only 4 "levels" of the deco that are attainable with the orders. At the snowflake stage only the first 24 coops will get to the very last level of the deco, with higher happiness as well as higher quality level. Once we make it to the top 24 and maintain our position, the final deco should have the 7th quality level. Right now we are (or at least I am :D) at the 6th deco quality level. Maybe not only your brain hurts, maybe your eyes too! :o:smiley: 

Let's say there is a coop that failed to fulfill orders in all the weeks but one. So they made it only to the second deco level. But they might be extremely active with the snowflakes and become one of the top 24 most hardworking coops. That would move them to the third deco level. So it depends how many weeks were successfully completed (and I personally suggest also the player's level - as I understand the way the quality levels work.. the level is pretty much based on the happiness. And since the happiness in Santa's event is based on the player's level, the quality level of the deco might in the end actually differ amongst the members. But don't take me seriously, it's just a thought :D).
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Latten,

A couple of things:

People in my coop have been under the impression that completing the "started" lists would get them to the final decoration that was animated.  This impression was created by GGS.  You freely admit that the communications were terrible, so fix it. You absolutely can.  I do not know if we will make the top 24 or not.  Christmas and New Year's are too big variables that make it totally unpredictable.

But, as a coop leader, I have to be a cheerleader for you guys a lot.  This kind of screw-up makes that absurdly hard.  I pushed people through this competition.  They have spent tens of millions of farms dollars and lots of gold.  Some people sacrificed the Viking farm for this.  This is a big deal.  You should not minimize it.  If you do not honor the coops that completed all weeks successfully with the animated deco, I don't know how I am supposed to expect any player to work hard on the next event you dream up.  How do I ask anyone to trust the rules of an event if you don't honor this one.  On these forums, I go out of my way to compliment you guys whenever I can and to ask people to make their criticism appropriate, but on this one, you guys need to do the right things here, so that it is possible for me to defend you.  But this notion that you can't fix it - no one is buying that.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720

Why doesn't someone from GGS admit they have made a massive mistake in the way this event is being finished!

You can already see the gap that is forming amongst the top few coops!

What a rubbish way to finish this event, 13 days seems a long week!

But thats the thing, it isnt a mistake. This was planned by GGS from the start. Their goal is to make money and their best way of doing that is to get us to buy as much gold as possible. Nearly everything they introduce into this game is designed to get us to buy gold and I anticipate there will be a hot deal arriving soon where u can buy a large amount of snowflakes by buying gold. The ones that take this hot deal are basically buying the decoration with real money.......50 dollars real money (example) for an ice palace decoration? Pfff i'll pass!

I agree this is very unfair on the smaller groups but its one of many unfair additions GGS have brought to us this year.
  • So basically this entire event is ending with a coop challenge, of sorts??? Coop against coop??? 

This is the week before Christmas. Half my coop members are either out of town or extremely busy & do not have collecting snowflakes on their list of priorities.....& rightly so. More glad than ever that we did not kill ourselves in this event from day one. No offense to GGS but I really hope that this event is either retired for good or revamped in a very major way before making a return visit next year.

• All I can say - this is terrible, sad, disappointing, not fair, far from reasonable/sensible.

We can already give up the "competition". We completed all 4 weeks successfully, but we do not stand a chance to get to top 24 in collecting snowflakes - over 10 vacancies (about 30 players with co-op's capacity 43) and no way to get a co-op full with reasonable players + many of our players are limiting the time spent on the game because of Christmas and New Year as they will be spending time with families and friends and often going away for a few days, a week or even a couple of weeks.

The event was a disaster from the very start with Santa's orders far from reasonable.

Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all BigFarm players  : )

Shame on you, GGS !
    In your Terms&Conditions you write that players can play/use the game only for entertainment - I'm afraid you don't make it possible with all those "hard work events" and "hard work rewards" and constant pressure and push with too many failed "attractions" - Greedy Santa's event being the worst of them all.
    Not my idea of entertainment.
  • loony_cz (INT1) said:
    Exactly only the first 24 coops with the most snowflakes will "upgrade" to the next deco level - the animated Frozen Crystal Palace.
    But that is not what the instructions say..... They say we are collecting snowflakes to be in top 24 to increase the "quality level" of our deco...Which means, as we completed every week, we should be on the last deco (level 6) and be playing to make it a level 7 deco. But that is not whats happened, we are still on the same deco we were on last week. :(

This event has to win an award for being the most complicated one EVER!!..... My brain hurts lol
    Sure, because we completed all 4 weeks and there are only 4 "levels" of the deco that are attainable with the orders. At the snowflake stage only the first 24 coops will get to the very last level of the deco, with higher happiness as well as higher quality level. Once we make it to the top 24 and maintain our position, the final deco should have the 7th quality level. Right now we are (or at least I am :D) at the 6th deco quality level. Maybe not only your brain hurts, maybe your eyes too! :o:smiley: 

Let's say there is a coop that failed to fulfill orders in all the weeks but one. So they made it only to the second deco level. But they might be extremely active with the snowflakes and become one of the top 24 most hardworking coops. That would move them to the third deco level. So it depends how many weeks were successfully completed (and I personally suggest also the player's level - as I understand the way the quality levels work.. the level is pretty much based on the happiness. And since the happiness in Santa's event is based on the player's level, the quality level of the deco might in the end actually differ amongst the members. But don't take me seriously, it's just a thought :D).
    You seem to be completely missing the point. Its does NOT depend on how many weeks were successfully completed, because all those coops that spent a lot of time & money to complete all 4 weeks got absolutely NOTHING for completing the 4th one. They are now in the exact same position as all the coops that only completed 3 weeks & the "Cherry on the top" is that they now have to compete against those coops to get the deco that they have already earned/paid for. So there will be coops that complete all 6 weeks, get nothing for week 4, nothing for weeks 5 & 6 (if they are not in top 24) & don`t even end up with the Palace deco.

Latten,

A couple of things:

People in my coop have been under the impression that completing the "started" lists would get them to the final decoration that was animated.  This impression was created by GGS.  You freely admit that the communications were terrible, so fix it. You absolutely can.  I do not know if we will make the top 24 or not.  Christmas and New Year's are too big variables that make it totally unpredictable.

But, as a coop leader, I have to be a cheerleader for you guys a lot.  This kind of screw-up makes that absurdly hard.  I pushed people through this competition.  They have spent tens of millions of farms dollars and lots of gold.  Some people sacrificed the Viking farm for this.  This is a big deal.  You should not minimize it.  If you do not honor the coops that completed all weeks successfully with the animated deco, I don't know how I am supposed to expect any player to work hard on the next event you dream up.  How do I ask anyone to trust the rules of an event if you don't honor this one.  On these forums, I go out of my way to compliment you guys whenever I can and to ask people to make their criticism appropriate, but on this one, you guys need to do the right things here, so that it is possible for me to defend you.  But this notion that you can't fix it - no one is buying that.
    EXACTLY!!! ^^^^
  • yo who has ps4

• loony_cz (INT1)loony_cz (INT1) Posts: 2,533
    edited 22.12.2015
    RunsWivScissors (GB1) said:
    You seem to be completely missing the point. Its does NOT depend on how many weeks were successfully completed, because all those coops that spent a lot of time & money to complete all 4 weeks got absolutely NOTHING for completing the 4th one. They are now in the exact same position as all the coops that only completed 3 weeks & the "Cherry on the top" is that they now have to compete against those coops to get the deco that they have already earned/paid for. So there will be coops that complete all 6 weeks, get nothing for week 4, nothing for weeks 5 & 6 (if they are not in top 24) & don`t even end up with the Palace deco.
    I'm not missing anything. It totally does depend on how many weeks you completed, or you want to tell me that with only one week you can compete for the "top" deco? No. You can get only one step higher.

You think you got nothing from the forth week? What about the added happiness, huh?

Anyway this has been previously said that there was gonna be one spare week for "training".

edit - one more thing:
    I collect 18 snowflakes with eggs and 100 with apples so thats not more than the coop with 65 members
    We have 65 members & chickens are 3 or 6 snowflakes & apples 14,17 or 23.
    I think level affects it too, not just how many members, so low level players in small coops should be getting the best numbers from what I have seen. :)
    The very same coop, much lower level (50 vs 151) and still get the same amounts. So my conclusion is that the player's level doesn't affect it.
  • I'm not missing anything. It totally does depend on how many weeks you completed, or you want to tell me that with only one week you can compete for the "top" deco? No. You can get only one step higher.
    No, I don`t want to tell you that, because I am not an idiot, no one is talking about coops that only completed one week.
    You think you got nothing from the forth week? What about the added happiness, huh?
    I didn`t say we got nothing from the 4th week, I said we got nothing for "completing" it, We completed 4 weeks, for 3 of them we got additional base happiness & moved up to the next deco building, the 4th one we got neither of those things. The additional happiness gained on Sunday for helping to finish the incomplete orders is irrelevant compared to the cost of completing them, most of the happiness was already gained from monday-saturday & if we had been told there was no point completing them, we could have saved a lot of money.
    Anyway this has been previously said that there was gonna be one spare week for "training".
    I never heard it said anywhere that there was a week for "training". Coops that failed a week were told that it was ok because they still had a chance to get the top deco, it was never said that even if we completed all 4 weeks we would still only have the same "chance" as those completing 3 weeks.

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 22.12.2015
    CM Latten said:
    The happiness will also only be awarded for the first 24 coops, I'm sorry :/ 
    jess_d (US1) said:
    What?!? You have to be kidding! What is the point in collecting snowflakes for 2 weeks if we have to be in the top 24 to benefit?
    This is really sad......just sad! :( 

I agree with @jess_d (US1)

Ok fine, so not everybody gets the superduper final deco. But it cannot be that you get NOTHING further at all for playing the event 2 more weeks. There should be at least SOME benefit in joining and collecting snowflakes. To get absolutely zilch no matter how many snowflakes you collect (below rank 24 obviously) simply doesnt conform with previous farming events/competitions - In literally every other event, even if you dont reach the final deco, you always ALWAYS get at least some tiny reward, some measly bags of superhumus/seeds or whatnot, or maybe, lets continue how the event worked so far, and make the snowflakes count for at least SOME increase in the happiness of the deco at the same visual stage we reached so far.  

Please, CM's, keep passing on our outcrys so the gamelords of ggs will make some final changes before the event is over. 

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • I still don't understand the quality level of the deco.

Looking at the coop Santas wish list week 4, for my coop it is showing a quality level of
    3/7 We did miss one week of the event as we were told this was ok to do and we would not miss out on the top deco.

3/7 where is the 7/7 coming from? Even if we did get into the top 24 that would be 4/7 where are the other qualities?

GGS to say you are "grinches" is being kind to you. 
  • @RunsWivScissors (GB1) 
    Would you calm down? Maybe you are used to treating ppl like that and making them look like *** but I'm not.

I am talking about coops that made only one week. As a proof that up to some point it depends on the number of weeks completed.

From completing the orders you still increase the happiness. With every bit of anything donated you still add more happiness (omg I did it myself even though I got a very low level and my stocks are depleted, I literally donated everything I had, now my animals are starving, 50 % of my farms can't produce anything right now coz it doesn't have any sources).

If you had made the "calculations" the very first week of the event, you would realize you don't have to complete all of the weeks and still would get to the end. Even more supported by the leaked info which I allow myself to remind:

In the last week of the event, you and your cooperative have a very last chance to once more increase the quality level of your cooperative decoration. To do this, you have to collect as many snowflakes as possible within a given time. Snowflakes can be found by harvesting and producing on your main farm. When the event ends, the hardest working cooperatives will be displayed in the rankings. The cooperatives who managed to collect the most snowflakes during the very last chance event will increase their hard earned cooperative decoration by one additional quality level.  B)
    And that's exactly what happened. According to this we all were to expect that only a couple of coops would make it to the special deco. Honestly, I am a bit surprised here, I expected only like 5-10 best coops to get the deco, not 24 ;)
  • @loony_cz (INT1)  I am perfectly calm thankyou & you don`t need my help to make you look like anything. You are trying to convince me that there is nothing wrong with the event & it was explained perfectly from the start, despite the fact that even the CM has said the exact opposite & you are the only person that seems to think that.

Your quote just says what the event instructions say, that we are collecting snowflakes to increase the "quality value" of the deco & that is what I already said we should be doing. We should have moved up to a Crystal Palace (quality value 6) for completing week 4 and we should be collecting snowflakes to try to increase its quality value to 7.

Anyhow I am sure I aready said that, so this is just going around in circles & i am getting off the merry-go-round.. :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    I still don't understand the quality level of the deco.

Looking at the coop Santas wish list week 4, for my coop it is showing a quality level of
    3/7 We did miss one week of the event as we were told this was ok to do and we would not miss out on the top deco.
    The quality level has to do with the overall happiness of the deco. 
    The weekly 100% success in the Santa event gives you the next visual upgrade.  

Don't worry, after recieving the deco, you can use Greta the landscape architect to increase the quality of it just like with any other decoration e.g. here:

The previous maximum any decoration could reach with Greta used to be quality 6, but as you can see in this post below it has been increased to 7.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2709573/#Comment_2709573

Final important thing, the uppermost limit happiness you can reach of a quality 7 decoration depends on its size.

If I got any of this wrong, please do correct me fellow farmers :) 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I know adam right  time to go back to some ole games and get a new game for game center cause things here are pretty dismal.
This discussion has been closed.