Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Festive Farm - Dancing Polar Bear - Map

Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
edited 16.12.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
For those of you who would like to hunt the presents, but find it difficult to find the little present that moves every time you run your mouse over it, I've attached a Spawn Map of (all?) of the locations I've found after running through it 10 times.  There may still be a missing present or two that's in a rare spawn location though, so if you do happen to run across one, please let PM me a screenshot of it's location and I'll update the main map. :)

And if you want to skip the present searching altogether, and just see what the Dancing Bear looks like, you can see it in the spoiler below.  SPOILER WARNING!! :)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• There is a polar bear that sits on an ice flow.  I found a small gift wrapped package in the scenery.  When if put the cursor over it, it disappeared.  However, it reappeared in a different spot.  I kept looking for it, finding it, placing my cursor on it, to have it disappear, over and over.  Don't know how many times.  Finally it appeared on the top of the polar bear.  When I put my cursor on it, it disappeared and I can't seem to find it anymore.  However, now my polar bear puts a Santa hat on and dances!  I thing they are related.  Maybe a Festive Farm Easter (Or more appropriately Christmas) Egg.  Curious if others can reproduce my results.
  • Thats really interesting! I wonder what the gift was for. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
  • coolyoungtd (US1)coolyoungtd (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 28.11.2015
    I went back to the Festive Farm and my polar bear was no longer dancing.  However I found another package.  I repeated the process.  I think I had to find the package about a dozen times.  I lost count though.  Again the last time, when the package landed on the head of the polar bear, he started putting on his hat and dancing.  I doubt the gift was for any other reason than to chase it around and get the polar bear to dance.
  • There are several small Santa hat hidden in the scenery.  They don't seem to have a purpose.  Maybe there is a trigger?

• amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
    That was fun.  :)  Thanks for letting us know.  I think I had to find the gift nine times before it landed on the polar bear's head. 
  • I was wondering what the gifts were for! I had to find 17 before one appeared on the polar bear. Cute dance. :)
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    When I find the gift box 17 times and it appears on the bears head-put your cursor on it and he dances-very cute!

I must have lost count, if it took everyone else 17 times.  :)  I wonder if new gifts will show up tomorrow and if another animal will dance.  This almost makes up for the Santa's Wish List.  I don't need a big reward, I just need the game to be fun. 
  • Raven68 (US1)Raven68 (US1) Posts: 101
    edited 29.11.2015
    I was WONDERING what the presents were doing! Thanks CoolYoungtd.

The Santa Hats are on the tiny caricatures of the graphic artists at GGS. They're always hidden in the scenery on the island farms. This time they are dressed in more festive attire. :smiley:

Also, I noticed the cave critter has a littlun (or a relative of some sort)
  • I don't want to lose the Festive Farm.  Winter is my favorite time of year.  I would like to see it turn into a year around place.  It isn't something I can afford if it's like the candy farm.
  • Gin7 (US1)Gin7 (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Does anyone know when Festive Farm started....or when it ends.  All In know is it lasts 24 days & if too many are gone I don't want to start.
  • Gin7 (US1)Gin7 (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Correction: I meant it lasts 28 days (not 24).
  • ok
  • There is an illusive gold box that appears at random on the island farm...if you touch it, it disappears & returns some place else.  I have never gotten anything from the little box..& it is really little...so far it is just a tease.  Will I ever get anything from the little box???  Who else has found one?
    After you touch it 17 times in a row, it lands on the polar bear's head.  Touch it again and he'll put on a Santa hat and dance. 
  • On the Viking farm, you will find hidden presents. Once you click on one it pops and disappears to re-appear somewhere else and you need to find it again. Anyone know what this is about. Maybe just a time killer? I don't seem to be getting anything from clicking on them. They are tiny so make sure you use your zoom feature. Once you find them along the exterior of the farm you will get used to where they are hidden and they will become easier to find. Every once in a while they change it up and it is in a whole new spot. Always click on the gifts under the tree because it could be one of them.

kzlady9578

• but how
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Well - I must have hovered over those little presents a thousand times now and nothing happens. Yes, when you hover over them with your mouse, they disappear in the air with a nice "pling!" sound, but that's all. They never ever land on the Polar bear's head ...

Need I to grow old chasing these presents? Or is there a bug on the Dutch server that we don't get to see our Polar bear dancing??  

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                            @Jiesta (NL1) Here you go! :D

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 06.12.2015
    How sweet of you @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  - Now I have my own dancing Polar bear amid sparkling stars!! How festive is that? 

*Somebody is throwing presents on my head... how come??*

EDIT: Yáááááy I got my polar bear dancing!! Finally!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • I notice there are small presents in Viking Village that disappear when I put the cursor on them, anyone know what they are or what they do?
  • Short answer: Nothing of value

Full answer: Keep doing it and eventually (after 17 times) the gift appears at the polar bear standing on one of the ice floes.  When you mouse over it one more time, it opens and reveals a Santa hat for the bear, who begins dancing.  If you switch farms at any time (including after getting the gift to open) the effect resets.
  • Thanks. It was exactly as you said, had to do it once of course just to say I did....
  • If you chase the present on the festive island until it lands on the polar bear's head you will see something cute!
  • Well, spending a lot of time trying to get polar bear to dance... and so far he hasn't. I've tried several times  day for almost a week and a half. Nothing. :(
  • Keep in mind that the present thing resets if you switch farms.  So you have to do the present thing 17 times without switching farms.

• betty s (US1)betty s (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I can not access my Festive Farm.  When I try it just goes blank and I have to go back to my home farm.  I have been trying all day and cant make it go there.  Can anyone help me.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I can not access my Festive Farm.  When I try it just goes blank and I have to go back to my home farm.  I have been trying all day and cant make it go there.  Can anyone help me.
    Hi betty have you tried to log out clear your browser history & clear your Flash player cash? Then log back in. I have found this clears up most of the trouble most of the time :)
  • Thats really interesting! I wonder what the gift was for. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
    Hi I just started playing is this a copperative team or is this a place for anyone who plays this game.
Sign In to comment.