Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - September 1st - Movie time! - Questions and Feedback

Comments

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @CM Nafaru Yes, I always access Big Farm through bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com. You can also see it on the screenshot i posted above.
    I have a same problem.
    - I am loging trough bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com 
    - I have no special settings in my browser (expept for blocking 3 party cookies)

And still no videos.  Couple of my coop members have the same problem. Another one has vieos on one computer and does not on another.

I am using Chrome in linux. Using paper flash. Maybe that is the problem?
  • CM Nafaru said:
    Sheriziya (NL1) said:
    Hey Steffi,

I assumed that if there are no videos available (the hover text says so), it's because no more videos are offered through your partners (I think I read that somewhere). So.... why don't I get videos, while co-op members from the same country DO get videos?

Thanks!
    It could be either that (literally no videos being available for your region at this point) or due to restrictions caused by browser addons and the likes.

Some ad blockers prevent videos from being loaded, so if you're using any browser addons that restrict traffic in one way or another, please consider whitelisting our game page in order to be able to enjoy videos on a more regular basis. :)
    Earlier I could watch videos with the same browser and I haven't installed any plugins/ad-blockers/etc since then....

• edited 01.12.2015
    im login whit  http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios still nothing...my co-op members are all get video show today...just me nothing ...and i cant send ticket to support too...
    can you help whit this 
    tnx :)
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I have no video screen on my Australian farm but have had them on my US farm since the beginning.  I log on to both farms in exactly the same way
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    watched one video, then the same one x4 - yawn, got

1 humus
    6 water
    3 xp
    10 gold

not worth the time so won't be watching any more
  • Ads seem to be broken again, I click play and just get a blank screen every time even after I refresh, I like I idea of getting special boxes for watching ads but I didn't get a ad for over a week and now I have it just gets stuck :(

• I've had the movie theatre on my farm since yesterday.
    Does not seem to do anything in Firefox.
    I just tried playing the game in Chrome (in which the whole game lags a lot), and the videos started showing up for me right away.

I watched four of them, and got present boxes, but I have no idea what I actually got.
    They just minimized after showing up, without saying / indicating what was in them.
    Are these present boxes stored somewhere? 
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    The boxes are in your inventory where mystery boxes would be if you had some.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I've had the movie theatre on my farm since yesterday.
    Does not seem to do anything in Firefox.
    I just tried playing the game in Chrome (in which the whole game lags a lot), and the videos started showing up for me right away.

I watched four of them, and got present boxes, but I have no idea what I actually got.
    They just minimized after showing up, without saying / indicating what was in them.
    Are these present boxes stored somewhere? 
    You will find those boxes in your inventory. (green box and second tab) :smile: 
  • CM Nafaru said:
    Hey everyone,

in case you still don't get any videos, please check for a movie screen next to your library and take note that it will only appear if you're not playing on any of our partner websites.

If you log in through bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com George's movie screen should be right there. :)

Cheers,
    Steffi
    It's not. Using Opera browser, Windows 10. No videos. Just thought you would want to know
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    They are in your drop box (2nd tab in your inventory)

• hello players and crew i will tell you that some movie`s wont play .... than you miss your pressent :( can that be fixed??? grtz Boer Bep
  • hello players and crew i will tell you that some movie`s wont play .... than you miss your pressent :( can that be fixed??? grtz Boer Bep
    @Boertje Bep (NL1)  Do you have any info about what the ads were for or what company they were from? Do you know what time it was when they did not play?

The more details you can give, that will help to identify which videos are causing a problem, would be much appreciated. Thankyou.
  • For several days now I can watch videos, but I still encounter problems. I regularly can only watch one or two videos before I get a big black box in the videoscreen where nothing is shown or loaded. When Iog out and back in again, I have no more videos availables, but also no extra surprise boxes for that one video that wouldn't load before......
  • Today I had 5 video's, but it was 5 times the same video.
    I did get 5 rewards, though.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I got 3 then had to reload then got another 3 but just 5 prizes  First 3 the same for TV, second lot 3 different 1s
  • Today I got 6 video's, 3 times Paco Rabanne, for which It didn't show that I got a reward. But I  ended up with 5 surpriseboxes.
  • I am not getting videos.
  • I wonder how many people who didn't have the ads during the test phase now have them. Are there any of you out there? I still don't although it is a minor matter at this point.Just wondering.
  • I wonder how many people who didn't have the ads during the test phase now have them. Are there any of you out there? I still don't although it is a minor matter at this point.Just wondering.
    I do now have the couch fly-tipped next to the road, but it doesn`t play any videos. Which is fine by me, I just tell the neighbours its for them to rest on when they come to my market. :)
  • Problem-

I have two accounts on my computer, one has ads, the other doesn't.  Same server (one is my neices that I help with).  Same Internet, same site.  Both created from Big Farms directly. 

Please advise...?

• CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325

Problem-

I have two accounts on my computer, one has ads, the other doesn't.  Same server (one is my neices that I help with).  Same Internet, same site.  Both created from Big Farms directly. 

Please advise...?

The account without videos was most likely registered after being referred from one of our partner websites.

In that case, we unfortunately cannot deliver any videos as these partners can decide, which third party content they would like to be displayed within the game.
  • CM Nafaru said:

Problem-

Please advise...?

The account without videos was most likely registered after being referred from one of our partner websites.

In that case, we unfortunately cannot deliver any videos as these partners can decide, which third party content they would like to be displayed within the game.
    Does that mean that if you originally created your account from a third party vendor you are forever banned from some aspects of the game no matter how you log in now?
    CM Nafaru said:

Does that mean that if you originally created your account from a third party vendor you are forever banned from some aspects of the game no matter how you log in now?
    Depends on the partner and their general preferences. But yes, whenever a third party or external links would be involved, our partners can have their say in the matter as they are sending their customers into our game.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about this at this point. Maybe there can be further negotiations with those partners in the future, but unfortunately we cannpot promise anything at this point.

• Wow I have been playing for over 2 years. Originally found big farm on wild tangent and as soon as I discovered I liked it started logging in directly through the good games address and never realized it made a difference. This is the first I have heard about there being any problem and I certainly don't want to start over at this late date.
  • Wow, that means ggs must be still paying the original partner sites for the customers.
    ermmm.... The accounts are legally owned by the original referer and not the players?

Hope that's not the case as anyone buying gold would be paying for something they don't own.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I was glad to finally get the video updates with the recent update. However, I am extremely frustrated that every evening just as I am doing the daily task mission, I get booted out because videos are available to watch. Happens every evening.
    It's bad enough getting booted out every few hours because of the so-called 'global issue with flash', but this is getting old very fast.
  • Why i have the last time no commercials?I am playing from Belgium at netherlands.And also nothing off reward.Its not fair.They have every day commercials and rewards
    hrv (NL1) said:
    Why i have the last time no commercials?I am playing from Belgium at netherlands.And also nothing off reward.Its not fair.They have every day commercials and rewards
    The amount of videos available per day can vary greatly in different regions. While advertisers may be keen to promote their product in a video game e.g. in the US, they might be more reluctant to advertise in another region.

Our partners forward as many videos as possible to our users, so that all of you can can hopefully benefit from rewards on one day or another. However, there might be days with less videos available for some regions. Unfortunately this is nothing we can influence directly. :worried: 
  • I am watching commercials but not getting rewards!
Sign In to comment.