Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 24 - Happy Holidays! - Discussion

Comments

• The Festive Stars are given as rewards for small tasks in the Advent Calender. You need to check it every day because they will only show up on certain days. There are a total of 6 festive stars you can earn in the calender. :)

Thank you. Is there anywhere else I could earn them?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 03.12.2015 Answer ✓
       Thank you. Is there anywhere else I could earn them?
      I haven't seen any mention of other places to earn the festive stars other than in the Advent calender.

BTW, if you miss a day on the calender, you can always go back and it will be available for gold.
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Are there any tasks to do with the advent calendar other than finding rudolph? I heard something about chipmunks?
    Answer ✓
    Are there any tasks to do with the advent calendar other than finding rudolph? I heard something about chipmunks?
    No word on the chipmunks yet, but it's only Day 3. :D
  • Thanks XD You answered all my questions :)
  • sim533 (NL1)sim533 (NL1) Posts: 86
    Answer ✓
    Festive stars will be earnable during the rudolph event and the chipmunk event. ^^ 
    The first earnable festive star will be earnable soon. Pretty soon :p

• Sim533? How did you make that box that hides a spoiler?
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Answer ✓
    Sim533? How did you make that box that hides a spoiler?
    Format

• Thank you : )

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Answer ✓
    Thank you : )

You're very welcome. :)

• Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Who knows where are counted your festive stars collected?

Today on day 4 was the first  festive star but checking on inventory doesn't appear to be a special item created just to show them (like equipment bar, collection item,etc.)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    CM Nafaru said:
    I read on the racing farmer we will be able to use the gold stars we earn in Santa's workshop. I found Rudolph and got a mystery box but I didn't get a gold star. Are the stars just for certain steps in the advent calendar or should we get one for each completed task?
    Festive Stars are only rewarded on some days, not every day.

If you check the calendar every day, you can earn up to 6 Festive Stars in total. :)
    Thank you!! :)

Today on day 4 was the first  festive star but checking on inventory doesn't appear to be a special item created just to show them (like equipment bar, collection item,etc.)
    Click on Rudolph to open the book. Look at the bottom left corner and click the "Back" button to go to the first page. You should see your stars there under the text. :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Festive Stars - Where do we get them and use them?

• Who knows where are counted your festive stars collected?

Click on Rudolph to open the book. Look at the bottom left corner and click the "Back" button to go to the first page. You should see your stars there under the text. :)
    I collected my star, I went back, but it still says I have no festive stars?
  • Mine only registered when I closed the calendar and re-opened it.
  •  you have to hit the box 5 times to make him dance  than the box will come back  over and over again .
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

I collected my star, I went back, but it still says I have no festive stars?
    You have to close the window and open the book again (find Rudolph again) The star shows up under the Prologue page at the beginning of the book.
  • Thank you, it's loaded now. :)
  • I only have one star yet and when do we get to use them Thanks

I only have one star yet and when do we get to use them Thanks

This from the Official Announcement:

Rewards will depend on the player's level. The prize pool will consist of many different items or currency, including the new currency, Festive Stars, which you can use throughout our holiday events.

• bablou1 (NL1)bablou1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 82
    nobody knows yet how those stars will be used.  but what is posted in this discussion is that when you find rudolph every day for the whole duration of the event, then at the end you will have 6 stars. 
    what you can do with them is still a mystery. 
  • nobody knows yet how those stars will be used.  but what is posted in this discussion is that when you find rudolph every day for the whole duration of the event, then at the end you will have 6 stars. 
    what you can do with them is still a mystery. 
    Ok thanks for the answers :P we need Sherlock Holmes to get on the case LOL
  • Thank you for answering these type of questions. It helps a lot.
  • Festive stars will get used in Santa's shop, starting Dec 25th to make a deco of some kind.
  • Festive stars will get used in Santa's shop, starting Dec 25th to make a deco of some kind.
    @White _Doves (US1)  Ooh maybe thats what the 3 Sleigh decos on the 31st floor are for. :)

• Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    RunsWivScissors (GB1) написал:
    Festive stars will get used in Santa's shop, starting Dec 25th to make a deco of some kind.
    @White _Doves (US1)  Ooh maybe thats what the 3 Sleigh decos on the 31st floor are for. :)

Sleigh decos are from Festive Island ))
  • @"RunsWivScissors (GB1)"   I look after my dad at night so ALWAYS log in at about 5am gmt, didn't miss a day, but this game is so bugged, still don't get to choose my event level, or see any easter eggs.
    Missed day 5, found something else to do till 7am.

Going to have one very sad snowman, 10 fields and 11 cowsheds :(

• @Volty (INT1)  - Thanks Volty, you always know the answer, whenever I am resorting to wild guesses, what would we do without ya! -  Your nametag should be Forum Guru not Beginner hehe

PS So what is in Santas workshop then? :)
  • We get to build a deco we choose in his workshop, that starts the 25th and onward, all we know for now.
    Where is this sleigh?
  • We get to build a deco we choose in his workshop, that starts the 25th and onward, all we know for now.
    Where is this sleigh?
    They are on 31st floor of deco tower, but Volty says they are for the festive farm, so false alarm hehe :)
Sign In to comment.