Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Sounds fun! It would be nice if we could make gifts for our friends in the workshop too. ;)
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    It looks like a nice update but the coop event that is running now has put a big hole in trusting what has been written and seeing how it will eventually be in the game. Let's first see what it will be before judging these things.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 23.11.2015
    I'm even more reluctant to comment now. But since I already decided to skip that cooperative craze, I might have time to take part in and enjoy some of these smaller things. :)

Did you know that overload works? Every relationship that is streatched for too long finaly breaks. Works for marriage, friendship, job or game in similar way.

Somehow the master mind behind all this project seems to feel that nearly every event or game addition needs to streach players out to the limit to be a challenge for them. Well, hope this one is different, otherwise you are literaly cutting the tree, which you are resting on, under your buttocks. Be aware that every further disappointment chips off a bit of players anthusiasm for the game, until one day there is none left. :)
  • Sounds like a lot of fun. It would be nice to just have some fun without a lot of pressure. However, did I read correctly that we can visit Santa's workshop starting on Dec 25? Isn't that a little late for Christmas? 
  • edited 24.11.2015
    Will Rudolph appear now or at 1st December?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 24.11.2015
    Will any part of this appear right away?

Let's give them a chance.  This looks like it could be fun.  Who doesn't love chipmunks?
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I am looking forward to this, sounds like it could be fun :) 
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    Will any part of this appear right away?

Let's give them a chance.  This looks like it could be fun.  Who doesn't love chipmunks?

No, apart from changes to the existing event, none of this will appear right away.

The calendar will start on December 1st, the Christmas themed Northern Lights Farm will start at an earlier date, but not today (as always, the start of the event will come as a surprise)!
  • Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    This event sounds like good relaxed fun - just what we need at this busy time of year!  Looking forward to it.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Yeayy Rudolph! Chipmunks! Sounds like fun!
    Im surprised though you are doing the workshop on 25th, don't most germans celebrate xmas on evening of 24th? And the brits on morning of 25th? I love those quirky cultural differences, and how shocked people look at you when you  tell them your country does it slightly different Imagine!! A day early!! Oh the shock!
  • Festive Island is here :)
    Have fun!
    Oh LOVING the new festive graphics on the viking farm!! And the new sleigh deco looks beautiful!
    Check out cute Rudolph behind the tree :smiley: 

(Not sure if this would be considered spoiler?)
    So far I've found 3 of those small single presents you can see at the bottom under Rudolph. When you hover your mouse over it they disappear, nothing else happens.
    Has anyone found "lurking monsters" yet as mentioned in the official announcements? They dont mean those little gnomes/kids wearing santahats do they?
  • Check out cute Rudolph behind the tree :smiley: 

I assume not, since the announcement said:
    • Every day, you can find Rudolph the Reindeer on your farm! He will change positions daily, but once you've found him, the daily Advent Calendar door will open up as a dialogue window with the current date, presenting a small task, prize or other surprise.

This suggests to me you can find Rudolph on your main farm, not on your viking island. Or at least, I assume GGS doesn't require you to use the viking island for the Advent calendar, which starts December 1st, if I'm correct.....

The picture looks lovely. :smiley: 

At level 33, I've decided not to participate in the Viking island. I've got enough on my hands with Santa's orders, the Advent calendar coming up and Santa's workshop sometime in December coming up.

Have fun everyone!

• Hard work reward
      700,000 Gift boxes         4x3 Happiness:30 Quality:4
    5,000,000 Christmas tree 4x4 Happiness:30 Quality:3
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    So far I've found 3 of those small single presents you can see at the bottom under Rudolph. When you hover your mouse over it they disappear, nothing else happens.

Try to find more in a row - 15-20 gifts  :wink:
    Goal spoiler:

edited 28.11.2015
    Thank you! @Sheriziya (NL1) The spoiler i mentioned was referring to the presents, not Rudolph ;)
    I agree, as you already quoted from the announcement, the Rudolph shown in the pic and the Rudolph mentioned in the announcement
     are two different things, the Rudolph on the main farm showing up every day in a different position is part of an advent calender event, and the Rudolph shown above is simply just part of the background on the viking farm.

Since you and probably some others are not starting the vikings (which at your farmlevel i think is a wise decision) here you can see the cute santa outfits of the workers and other cute graphics :smiley:  

LOL how cute, thank you @Volty (INT1) ! xx
  • Nemej (CZ1)Nemej (CZ1) Posts: 220
    edited 28.11.2015
    library books from viking farm don´t work on this farm :( 
  • Michiru (GB1) thanks for sharing these pics! They look very cute :smiley: Now I almost wish I would participate in the island, but.... nope not gonna do it.
    edited 28.11.2015
    Michiru (GB1) thanks for sharing these pics! They look very cute :smiley: Now I almost wish I would participate in the island, but.... nope not gonna do it.
    You are most welcome :blush: 

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Oh LOVING the new festive graphics on the viking farm!! And the new sleigh deco looks beautiful!
    Check out cute Rudolph behind the tree :smiley: 

Has anyone found "lurking monsters" yet as mentioned in the official announcements? They dont mean those little gnomes/kids wearing santahats do they?

The monster in a cave below the stone viking head has a baby. Maybe that can be understood as "lurking monsters"?
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I have managed to find 5 hidden gifts (which disappeared), does anyone know the total that can be found?
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I have foun many, didn' count them, sorry. Seems that they are "coming and going".
    When you find one, it desappears and a new one appears. I have found them in many places, some in same and some in "new" places.
    I was thinking that those gifts has some meaning, but i haven't seen anything so far.
    Maybe they are just for fun.... :smiley: 
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 28.11.2015
    I have only had one, boohoo, poor me, roflbmo.  Santa knows I was naughty, I guess.

edited to add:  I guess Santa heard me crying, got a couple more, hehe
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I found 4 of them but clicking on dissapeared and no surprise boxes or anything in my inventory.
    Looks nothing has been changed.
    Any idea what should be?
  • Keep looking for the boxes. They appear everywhere. After so many  boxes(sorry - didn't count) have disappeared you will make the Polar bear dance. lol
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I think they will appear somewhere because I don't remember to see any videos in the last 2 days(nights).

I think I am not the only one in this situation (this is first time when I don't receive any videos from the beginning)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

I think I have found 3 possibly 4 little monsters. I'm pretty sure about 2 of them because they're alike. I have pics but I can't get the spoiler thing to work. :/

• Alisha27 (INT1)Alisha27 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 102
    edited 29.11.2015

the polar bear dances...yeahhhyieee!!

• Alisha27 (INT1)Alisha27 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 102
    thou i dint find any more boxes after making the polar bear dance..

Sign In to comment.