Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Upcoming Event - Santa's Wish List - Your questions and comments

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Woah, that is a huge amount, and it is only week 1 !
  • Is it possible to get back what I have donated? This event is not good. Spend large amounts of money for very cheap rewards
  • CM Nafaru said:

On the 7th day for any incomplete orders you said:

"All members who have started an order themselves can help out. No need to choose 1 person to help out, you can donate for all remaining open orders."

*****Does that mean that if a player is short say 2,000 olives that 5 players (or more or less) can help to fill that order of olives? Or does it have to be just 1 player to fill the order.

And I thought that when another player helps out the product and amount might change too, will we see that on our screens?

I'm confused!

Now your example of being short of olives. If a member is short 2,000 olives, all other members who started a contract themselves can help. They might have to donate different products and amounts, though, depending on their player level (a level 20 player cannot donate olives for instance and would have to donate something else in smaller amounts).
    May I suggest that the amount and type of product remain the same if other coop members were to help out?Therefore, if a member is short of 2000 olives, other members help by making up that 2000 olives. This is the natural meaning of 'help'. Varying the type and amount is not logical.

The current system seems to assume that high level players don't need help with filling their items. I don't think this is true. Not every high level player can be at their computer for a sufficient period of time (especially during a festive season) to meet his/ her huge orders. If a high level player is short of 5000 apple pies on day 7th, let it be that other members, including lower level ones help to make up the 5000. This is enough of a challenge in itself.

Changing the amounts and type of product is arbitrary. As of yet, there is no transparent way of knowing whether the change is proportionate to the shortage. Even if the change/ conversion is made known to us, it is difficult to justify the qualitative difference (type of goods).

Also, changing the amount of product will prevent players from helping more players. Isn't the Christmas spirit enhanced when we can give and help more players in a substantial way? It is not to say there are a few players who need help.

I understand the main reason for varying the type and amount is to ensure that the high level player gets a suitable challenge for his/ her level, thereby not making the event too easy to complete. This is unnecessary as it is a huge challenge in itself to meet existing orders. If 5 lower level members are short of 2000 olives each, the higher levels would need to produce 10000 olives. Is that not a huge challenge already? Changing those 10000 olives to say 50000 apple pies in order to ensure it is a 'suitable challenge for his/ her level' seems to make the event harder than it already is.

I understand there are concerns about lower level players not being able to produce the required goods to help the higher level players. But this concern can be mitigated as there are many other goods the lower level player could help out with. If at all, it will spur him/ her to level up in order to help.

Changing the type of product will lead to people making empty promises and feeling hurt/ demoralised.. Consider this:
    during the week
    Player X: "I need help with 2000 olives"
    Player Y: "sure", I got your back."
    on sunday...
    Player Y: "oh sorry it says I now need 5000 apple pies. I can't make that in 1 day, really sorry."
    How will both players feel?

Last, I echo comments made that the amounts required are very substantial and not suitable for casual players looking for fun.
  • let me put this in perspective  we are a co-op of only 22 players with 20 taking part, I am  level 113 one of our lowest levels, taking my total costs as an average the first level will cost our co-op players a combined amount of  just over 180,000,000 dollars to complete the first week, to get the lowest level decoration, I can only imagine how much this first week will cost a co-op with the full  65 players, the following santa lists will grow in amounts required for each week, as GGS stated the  event will become harder as we do it, so for some of the big co-ops this décor  could possibly become a billion dollar decoration quite easily, I had to  add this up a few times as I couldn't actually believe the 180 million cost but for  week 1 this is an insane cost I wouldn't pay that for the finished décor let alone  week one décor, I actually feel sorry for the higher ranked co-op's, 65 players  at my average costs for week one would cost them just over 500,000,000 dollars, santa really is in greed mode, no xmas spirit in this event what so ever........
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    CM Nafaru said:
    It says that if you don't complete the tasks for the week you can still work on them the next week 
    Unfortunately the event started a little later than planned, so week 1 will have slightly less time than that. However, the balancing is designed to already take small issues like this one into account.

If you only manage to finish one or more orders partially, you will have to start that week over.
    Can more than 1 person help fill someone's incomplete order?
    All members who have started an order themselves can help out. No need to choose 1 person to help out, you can donate for all remaining open orders.

If someone is out of town for the whole week, their order won't be started since they do not donate anything towards their order. No problem at all unless you would like to maximize happiness.
    Doe's the red dot member's count in this event? Or will we have to remove them from the coop
    Depends on your cooperative's goal in this event. If you would like to maximize happiness of the decoration, you should consider hiring more active members.

If you're happy with only getting a visual upgrade per week and having to use Greta for happiness upgrades, you can keep them around. :)
    Is it safe to assume that all 3 farms will be used in this event? Similar to the Market?
    Yes.
    Can you help anyone, or must they be in your coop?
    You can only help other cooperative members and you need to have started an order yourself in order to be able to help.
    Will Greta be able to upgrade these decos?

Yes! They will hold a quality level and will not be a special (S) decoration, so upgrades are possible.
    Question, do we need to fill all 7 items to be done 100%? Or is each item separate 100% for they week? Need better clarification for people to understand wether to begin or not.

An order consists of a list of 7 items.
    100% takes all 7 items into account.
    omg they demanded for 300 cow feed and i donated mine all.. in pressed the max donate button and it took mine all cow feed..
    it demanded less laveder and took mine all stock 1750..
    its a bug....
    BUG BUG....
    Not a bug, sorry.

Since you can donate more than asked for in your order, you should be careful with the max.-button. Additional donations will push the happiness of your cooperative's decoration, though. So your goods are not lost!

Edit: We will consider an optimization for the next update, to give a warning or cap the max button at the order limit. Your feedback has been heard already!
    CM Nafaru said:
    You cannot skip them (orders) like the market contracts and you will not give rewards for donations - that's what the hard work rewards are for.
    They're presented in a list. You can choose to donate or just ignore the list if you would like to not take part for a week.
    CM Nafaru said:

When we are able to help co-op members finish their orders, will we be able to help will all of the orders they had or just the last one? For example, if Player A couldn't finish their order for the first week but completed the others would we be able to help fill the order from the first week?

HOWEVER(!) this does not mean that a level 100 player could just donate 500 corn for a level 20 player and everything would be done. Numbers will scale up depending on player level and requested good may change.
    This means you will have to make up for % of their missing goods by donating an amount of goods that is scaled to your player level to keep the same difficulty for everyone helping. 
    each weekly step will be exactly 7x24 hours long and the first week will be a easier in difficulty than all subsequent weeks. 
    Every cooperative has room to fail 1 week. This should give you enough freedom to try a strategy and change it if needed, once you see that too many members won't be able to fulfill the orders. 

There are plenty of options (sacrificing some happiness to secure a visual upgrade, recruiting more members by the beginning of the week to help out on Sunday, etc etc.). Please try to find your personal strategy while we pass on your feedback and conduct analyses on feasibility of all orders.

'If you only manage to finish one or more orders partially, you will have to start that week over. ' IE PARTIAL ORDERS
    Will the products we already donated be lost or will they count in towards the goal?
    The goods wouldn't be lost, since you already upgrade the happiness of the decoration and that progress is carried over. 
    However, weekly orders will reset after 7 days and might ask for different products - no matter if you finish the step successfully or not, the order will change after 1 week. 

The decoration has a set base happiness that you will unlock with each upgrade. On top of that you add some happiness for fulfilled contracts and some more for donations that exceed 100%

To unlock the full potential (maximum happiness) of the decoration, every member would have to manage 100% of their orders and donate more on top. 

Now if one or more contracts aren't fulfilled completely, you could make up for some extent, but you won't unlock the next visual stage and the base happiness wouldn't be added either, leaving you with a decoration that is not optimal. 

CM Nafaru said:
    Kamilcom (GB1) said:

• Every donation increases happines value of the deco. Nothing is lost.
    • To raise level of the deco (visuals and happiness), all members who started anything need to fulfill the whole order = all 7 parts of it.
    • Every member get's at least basic lowest deco.
    • Every end of the week all contracts are reset to new ones.
    Does it help?

@CM Nafaru Please check if what I say is correct. :)
    Everything you summed up is correct. :)

To bullet point 3: At least 1 donation needs to be made by any member over the course of the event in order to unlock the basic lowest deco (think telescope event for those who know it).

All of Nafaru's answers and info collected from all previous pages.. to find the answer to my second question :D Mods, feel free to delete if you think this is not useful and the post too long lol (Please, nobody quote the whole thing haha)
  • It may be just my warped opinion, but I have a feeling these decos will not be available for upgrade, like the telescopes cannot be upgraded with Greta.  Whatever you end up with from all your HARD WORK, that is all the value it will have. 
    It was already stated in a previous post, that the decos will be upgradeable. 

And, according to CM Nafaru:

"The higher your level, the higher the happiness can get. Overall you could create a quality level 7 decoration. That's a higher happiness/square ratio than was ever reached by any decoration previosly. And to top that all off, it's animated!"

I take this to mean;

Low level players will get a deco worth nowhere near what you can get in other events. The potential for creating a quality level 7 decoration is only for high level players that give their all, play 24/7 and have gold/seaweed on hand to donate the excessive requests by the anti-Santa. We already know that even higher level players are saying WHAT?! to the amounts of donations required for this event. And that doesn't even take into account the fact that people have already been using Greta to increase the happiness of existing deco. Some of those upgrades, for many players, probably already exceed the happiness level that can be earned with deco from this event.

In addition, the deco will be animated, so get your magnifying glass out because I'm sure those animations will be the players getting "a" finger by the deco. Else, the animation may be of the deco laughing AT you.

But what does higher happiness/square ratio than was ever reached by any decoration previously really mean? I'd not be surprised if it was ONLY one point more of happiness per square than other deco. You are to want the deco because you are told that it is GREAT, but that doesn't mean the reality will match or exceed all the ggs hype. 

But then, if you believe all the ggs hype, then you are already doing all you can do to do whatever they want you to do, including blindly jumping into any and all events, just because ggs gives you what ggs thinks is fun. Well, to be fair, it is fun to ggs how much money ggs can get from people that will pay anything to be entertained 24/7 with just a credit card number. Or for those that are so competitive they MUST win/be number one, at all costs.

Of course, the game isn't riddled with lag inducing bugs, so I can only imagine what all those animations will do, if they are earned. Not just for the players that have earned them, but for those visiting those farms. I have so much lag and stalling while watering trees that it is no longer fun to water as it used to be. I water to get it done, nothing more. And harvesting my farms isn't predictable because sometimes there is so much lag I have to log out several times just to complete harvests. I have a life, so sometimes I only have a few precious minutes to do what is needed in game.

But we know that ggs isn't concerned about lag and ggs doesn't test the new additions to our game, not even the rewards. How long has it been that the co-op cherry orchards can not fulfill the usual cherry orchard tasks? Since the very first co-op challenge, if you didn't know. That was over a year ago.

Your credit card money is hard at work making your life much more FUN.

Hip hip hooray for progress and anti-Christmas!! Now it is clear to me what ggs really thinks Christmas is all about. Although, I have no problems seeing clearly what the objective for this game has always been - give ggs your money, give ggs more money, disregard your personal hygiene needs, give ggs more money, ignore other life commitments, give ggs more money, pay less attention to your spouse and loved ones, give ggs more money, neglect your kids, give ggs more money, lose your job, give ggs more money, borrow money you can't pay back, give ggs more money, DIE, and be sure to put ggs in your will because being dead is no excuse to not give ggs MORE money.

Welcome to 2016 and the new tax collectors.
  • Well I for one cannot fulfill every item on the list...7910 honey??!!! Wow. I got a few I can do in a week, like 29,000-ish milk, and my 2,600+ jasmine. Will take a little, but possible. I can only do about half of my list though, seems rather unreasonable to request this much this early in the event. I did read where it said each week would get a little harder, How can it get harder than impossible to complete? 6690 almond muffins? That one isn't happening either. :(
  • Its taken me a lot of sifting through Q&As to get my head around a strategy for this event & this is what I have come up with..... Have I finally got it straight?

• To progress to the next event level & better looking deco, any orders that are started have to be completed to 100%, so it is possible to get to the last deco with just 1 member doing their order 100% each week, providing that no one else even starts their order.
    • If more members complete their orders to 100%, this adds to the happiness of the deco - I have seen lots of posts about the value of donated products & at first I was also thinking this is a huge waste of my money, but then I thought, if the goods I donate have a sale value of 5 million farm dollars, that will increase the happiness value of the deco for ALL members of the coop, but if I do not start the order & we end up with the top deco with a really low happiness, it will then cost EACH member millions of farm dollars to upgrade their deco using Greta. So if you can complete your order to 100% it is worth doing it for the benefit of everyone.
    • The amounts & products not completed on orders, may not be the same as the amounts & products needed on the 7th day to complete those same orders, so having too many incomplete orders could result in an impossible task at the end of the week.  It is far better for members not to start orders rather than not finish them, because not starting it will mean the deco has less happiness, but not finishing it could result in the event not progressing to the next week.

The deco is animated!!!!!!!!

• andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

What a COMPLETE DISASTER....

At the best of times I cannot feed all my ducks.  

Now they want me to DONATE 5000 Lambs Lettuce a week, which is

a quantity IMPOSSIBLE for me to achieve.

Lots of other members of my Co-Op are similarly unimpressed.

OPT-OUT is the only solution, unless the numbers are reduced by a

factor of 10x.

• Farmer Jo Jo (US1)Farmer Jo Jo (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 23.11.2015
    If I cannot complete my own amount then how am I going to GIVE to my other members. 

Above all other complaints....the mediocre prizes for each happiness level creates very little incentive.

ETA:  co-op members don't have the same list...so help can happen.  still wrapping my mind around this one
    Post edited by Farmer Jo Jo (US1) on
  • It is the ggs anti-Christmas event!

What better way to give joy and happiness than to encourage HARD work be the start and end of each day of your Holiday festivities - it is all FUN!

Christmas at ggs must be a joyous time at ggs. With so many there laughing at and probably drinking to the grand time they have given us all. And all those so wonderful decos we get to WORK hard to enjoy. Oh yeah, gotta get rid of the old decos that you already upgraded with Greta, because these new and improved ones want lots of room. Oh, they also will need to be upgraded 100+ times to be near the happiness you once had.

Don't forget that eating, time with family, work, and bodily functions all have to be done between harvests and donations. But you all have a bedside pot and food delivery numbers in easy reach, so all is good. 

And just so you won't think you are in this alone, your co-op mates will be given an extraordinary opportunity to compensate for your failures at having fun and earning decos. But shhhh, don't tell, what hoops they will be required to jump thru to help you out is a SURPRISE! Because of course, your failures will have to be overcompensated for by those in your co-op wishing to help you because of your miserable contributions. All part of the FUN and excitement!

Bah humbug!
    It may be just my warped opinion, but I have a feeling these decos will not be available for upgrade, like the telescopes cannot be upgraded with Greta.  Whatever you end up with from all your HARD WORK, that is all the value it will have. 
    The deco will be upgradeable with Greta. Posted earlier by Nafaru.
  • Wow I think Santa is confused about the season of giving, he is robbing everyone.  Those players who don't have any bankroll saved up and are working to advance their farm will be frozen in their tracks.  Those who plan to do the island will be forced to choose fill holiday order and loose income or ignore order and generate the money needed to fund the island.  I am not a gold player, I have a bit of gold, I buy here and there but I don't use it on the islands. 

I am lvl 165, so I have a bank roll to get started on island but I also know that I normally use all I have and can make over the course of the month.  I don't really need any more upgrades on farm, only have 2 side tasks on g farm left, main and flower are done. 

The lower lvl players in the coop are already feeling the pain of this event, and yes there is panic.  People want to have fun, the northern lights is a seasonal island not just a repeat of the same island.  People need seeds to fill the ship.

I thought the point was to add fun and expand the game not force people to choose between the different parts of the holiday special events.  I know there is the gold option but many many many people are on fixed incomes and remember it is the holiday season to there are added expenses already. 

The hard work rewards when compared to those we get in other events are small and borderline insulting.

I want to be excited and have fun with this but it is really hard to do at this point especially when I see the lower lvl players in the coop struggling already.

• I must say the artwork is beautiful and the event looks like it could be lots of fun.  However, even at level 91,  there's no way I can afford 4,700+ fruitcake with cream.  Not when I'm still recovering from the CC.  Looks like the event has the potential of being fun if some of the orders were within reason.

Have a nice day
  • dSign (SKN1)dSign (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 9

I need to harvest 80hours to complete 1st week in game... impossible, lets forget this failure.

Of course with gold it would be different but...

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I agree with just about everyone here, that this event could have been made with more practical and reachable goals. This is a season of sharing time with one's family and loved ones, not being chained to a computer. As was said earlier, the cost is just not worth the reward. And what is that reward? A 7x7 monster of a deco that no one really needs. :(
  • let me put this in perspective  we are a co-op of only 22 players with 20 taking part, I am  level 113 one of our lowest levels, taking my total costs as an average the first level will cost our co-op players a combined amount of  just over 180,000,000 dollars to complete the first week, to get the lowest level decoration, I can only imagine how much this first week will cost a co-op with the full  65 players, the following santa lists will grow in amounts required for each week, as GGS stated the  event will become harder as we do it, so for some of the big co-ops this décor  could possibly become a billion dollar decoration quite easily, I had to  add this up a few times as I couldn't actually believe the 180 million cost but for  week 1 this is an insane cost I wouldn't pay that for the finished décor let alone  week one décor, I actually feel sorry for the higher ranked co-op's, 65 players  at my average costs for week one would cost them just over 500,000,000 dollars, santa really is in greed mode, no xmas spirit in this event what so ever........
    seems they merged my post  but this was my last comment  :)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I will not be taking part in this event as I feel the cost in terms of produce and my time far outweighs the winning of an enormous deco that would only be brought out once a year and which would totally change the layout of my farm. This is only week 1 and I will never be able to fulfil my order - if future weeks orders get progressively larger I think there will be many who either will feel it necessary to use gold or else forget about the whole thing. We are a very small coop of only 6 members (5 active) with ranks between 155 and 63, and I feel it would be extremely difficult for us to help a member complete their order if anyone was short.  The worst part is not knowing how much or which product would be required.  I think this is just another event for the gold buyers to show us how hard they work (clicking on their 'buy gold' buttons) !
  • Wendytsj626Girl (US1)Wendytsj626Girl (US1) US1 Posts: 190
    edited 23.11.2015
    So I donate 2,010 honey lotions, 2206 fruitcake, 2,213 peaches, 2000 almonds, 789 summer bouquets, 54 wheat,  and 210 donkey feed and my reward is 100 ears of corn and 10 bags of chick feed?  I did unfortunately, but consider this an expensive lesson learned.  Oh, and btw, this is only 49% of what is requested for the first week.  
  • edited 23.11.2015
    just incase to stop any confusion my costs are based on lost sales due to donating, these do not include production costs or  things such as feed as I cant be bothered working out feed costs :)

I am also a gold user but I will NOT be using any gold at all on this event
     and I will seriously be considering  the use of gold in any future events
  • The amounts are already beyond hard and this is week one and allegedly the easiest week.

One of my orders is for 5,540 Summer Bouquets.  Even if I had 2 fully upgraded blue barns I would still need to produce over a 1100 but I don't.  I have 2 fully upgraded red barns but I don't much of this product in stock.

I have 68 in my inventory, so I need to make 5472 by Sunday.  They are a 6 hour product so at best considering I need to sleep and eat, I can make 3 batches a day.  I do have a fully upgraded Shop so I make 358 every 6 hours.  I will need to make 16 batches of 358 to have enough to complete this order.  

Where is the balance in that?   I have to run my Shop non stop until Sunday with Summer Bouquets and hope I don't miss a harvest? 
  • Here we go again.  If we all hate GG so much why are we still here?  Because this is a fun game and good entertainment.  This is a tough event but it will be a hoot to participate in it.  Will I spend gold on it? NO! Will I enjoy the event and gain what I can from it? YES!  I don't need the top prize maxed out or even the lowest prize.  I just need entertained.  Will there be other events like this? YES. because Brat Pack and the other top alliances will pour money into this event.  They will wear their CCs out and keep the game free for those of us who spend moderatly or those that spend nothing at all.  My advice is enjoy the event for what it is and remember, this is only week one of five.  It will get harder as we go.  

we are not even participating in this event.  dont make assumptions about brat pack  that you dont have facts to back up. 
  • september. (US1)september. (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 23.11.2015
    May I also caution GGS/ anyone against using statistics such as "x% of people have already fulfilled more than 50% or so of their orders on Day 1" to conclude that the complaints of huge amounts of goods required are in the minority.

It's the start of the event and I'm assuming most people have their barns full of most items (barring the odd pasta gift basket, etc.).

Also, this is the supposedly easier week.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    THANK YOU @Pingo4 (US1), @RunsWivScissors (GB1) and @Michiru (GB1) 

Your posts are most informative and constructive ... and thus helpful! Thanks again! :+1: 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    May I also caution GGS/ anyone against using statistics such as "x% of people have already fulfilled more than 50% or so of their orders on Day 1" to conclude that the complaints of huge amounts of goods required are in the minority.

It's the start of the event and I'm assuming most people have their barns full of most items (barring the odd pasta gift basket, etc.).

Also, this is the supposedly easier week.
    I am now at 60% complete, not by my choice though.

Having already started the event without fully comprehending the consequences, I feel forced to do my best to complete it to the best of my ability. I am at level 170, and the leader of my coop. If I fail to complete my order, my entire coop will be expected to finish it. So I spent (so far) $9.975 million to buy what I can buy, (still leaving me with just barely enough wheat, peaches, and olives to continue to work the farm).  I am lucky that I have lots of cash, otherwise I could not do this. It will still be a challenge for me to produce enough Pasta Baskets, Muffins, and Essence of Jasmine over the course of this week.

NOT a happy farmer. Thanks for being such a grinch, GGS. 
  • I'm lost on the member counts here. My coop has 29 members out of a possible 49 spots. Does that mean because we have 20 spots unfilled we have a crap chance of finishing this challenge? My coop is already upset at amounts required. We are a relaxed coop where people play at their own leisure, so this sounds like the game has already set us up to fail because we aren't full up. Am I right?
  • I can not say how disappointed I am in this event.They are asking for way too much product and I would be loosing too much game cash in the process of donating these items.I will not participate in this event.Help the players that do if this is supposed to be an easy week !
  • I'm lost on the member counts here. My coop has 29 members out of a possible 49 spots. Does that mean because we have 20 spots unfilled we have a crap chance of finishing this challenge? My coop is already upset at amounts required. We are a relaxed coop where people play at their own leisure, so this sounds like the game has already set us up to fail because we aren't full up. Am I right?
    I believe it goes on the number of active players not your  total  possible spots available
  • Farmer Loki (US1)Farmer Loki (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 23.11.2015
    Craftycritters (US1) said:
    Well Santa is here and I had just about every Co-op member (17 of us) on waiting for him last night because German-GGS time is 9 hours ahead of us. Expecting to all join in the fun!!!
    I'm Co-op Leader and Level 134 and yes, I guess I can probably manage all 7 items, EXCEPT 4,510 OIIVES!!!!!I have 1 Olive Orchard Level 5 that produces 85 olives every 6 hours = 340 olives a day x 6 days = 2,040 olives!  Even if I NEVER miss a harvest/planting all week I can't fill the order!!!
    It's 1:28 am (PST) here now and a co-op member just came in to check if Santa was here and told me that she is not even capable of producing some of the items on here list yet and would have to skip it, so disappointed, signed out and went to bed!
    Come on GGS, this is supposed to be a FUN event!!!  This is ridiculous!!!
    Remember this is the middle of the night for us and 5 more of my co-op members have been online checking too.  Not happy.
    On the EN Forum there are players who have insane amounts of honey that they won't be able to fill either and because there are several of them with the same orders, they won't even be able to help each other on the 7th dayI
    Impossible requests of things!! TOTALLY UNREASONABLE!!!  The entire Co-op cannot fulfill the requests!!!  I WILL NOT BUY GOLD TO SUPPORT THIS EVENT!!! VERY VERY BAD MOVE GGS!!! 
    This could have been fun!!!

Fix this FAST GGS!!!!

You got it!! I'm Level 98 and NO WAY can I possibly fulfill all that they want without A. Starving all of my animals and B . GOING BANKRUPT. THey're asking for over 40,000 apples---and that's just in the FIRST WEEK. PLUS--they won't even tell us what this wonderful "secret decortation" is that we'll earn. I am NOT playing after this week, and no WAY I will donate anything that takes 14 hours to grow. There is NO way that I can feed my animals and orchards, fields, etc. AND donate everything I make every day to this stupid "mission". This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. 

WHAT the heck was wrong with the way we were doing it for the past 2 years??? Oh--right. Too simple and GG wasn't making any money on it. I had something to look forward to by just collecting stuff that came out of the fields & stuff, i.e. ornaments or whatever you needed to accumulate to get a cute little tree. This is just GREED. Thanks for being Scrooge, GG. I don't give two furry rat rears about getting the "mystery reward" decoration at this point. I'm not about to bankrupt myself for the sake of some stupid decoration when they can't even tell us what it is or how much our "reward" is going to be worth--or the size.  Sad, really. Was so much more fun and no pressure the way they did it the last two years. Oh well, here's a holiday message to ya', GG---BAH HUMBUG>:)

OH...P.S. I could kick myself, because I just realized that, before I figured out what a ripoff this whole scam is, I donated 855,000.00 worth of floral perfume for this lost cause, in addition to all my chicken feed and lamb's lettuce. Too bad I didni't learn this lesson before I blew almost a million bucks.... Stick a fork in me--I'm DONE with this garbage. 

Post edited by Farmer Loki (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Could we not be allowed to see our other players' orders all week?  Sunday is just one day, and to try to help people with (for example 5000 fruit cakes) without knowing that we need them, is a little hard.

Also, what if the "help" period was Friday - Sunday (3 days) of the week?  How could that be so bad? - Especially with holiday schedules.

• @ gavinfarms - it doesn't matter what they need, you will get completely new order if you have to help them i.e. they can't complete apples, but you'll be asked to donate wheat instead

This discussion has been closed.