Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• If you have the sugar ornaments unlocked, it must have gone up some levels, how high is it already? Takes a lot of points when its up near the top, I think its something like 200,000 for the top one.
  • Not even remotely close to the top, I'm barely trying to make it to the second level, I,m right into the 10,000 mark and it ain't moving at all.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    edited 05.11.2015
    Hey Pooxy,

that's somewhat strange, of course it should change over time if you continue donating. Do others experience the same issue?

Edit: Alright, looked into your account and checked myself - I donated a bunch of Sugar Ornaments and the bar definitively moved a bit, everything seems to be fine :) You just need more stuff!
  • Like I said it makes no sense because it's not moving one bit, and it's been more than a week now, it's just not moving.  What would really be nice tho, a more precise bar where you actually see numbers and not just a guessing game.  All I know is that I keep donating the very best and it's not moving.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 06.11.2015
    What I do @Pooxy (US1) is I only donate once a day, at the very last moment at night, just before I go to bed. So I safe up all candies/pudding/marzipan etc I make during day time (if and when I am online that is), donate everything at once and then you can actually see the purple bar go up (of course it still is only millimeters, but at least it can be seen by human eyes  ;) ). It just costs a lóóóóóót of stuff to fill those bars, and a lot of patience, the higher you get the more it takes.

Success!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Pooxy (US1)Pooxy (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 06.11.2015
    Here's another proof of this system being total crap... before and after donations.

It's insane... how many tons of .... I'm so angry right now... I swear I could say many words here... on many tons of candies will I have to donate before this  bar starts moving?!  Really guys?  You've made this event for what?  Gold only players?  Level 150+ players?

By the way, I'm getting sick and tired of the crop desync problem where you cannot sell the crop just because the game bugs out because you have reached the limit of that crop and you must RELOAD EACH AND EVERY TIME the game just to be able to sell the crop!!!!  How long will that bug will stay before it is resolved?

And I am spending gold on this game.

*Posts Merged & language edited | You can edit your posts using the cogwheel photo Edit Cog_zps5flptporpng
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Pooxy,

The pic on the left looks about 2 pixels higher than the one on the right.

Doing the whole event is for a level 100+ player with a couple of hundred farm dollars to spend, and either a lot of time or a lot of gold.

The crop desync problem bugs me too.  I have no idea why they haven't fixed it yet.

• @Pooxy (US1)  I think it would be hard to complete the whole candy palace without using gold, but to finish the level you are on is very possible without it. You just need to be patient, because that 5th level is WAY slower than the previous 4, it needs as many points to do that one level as it did to do all the previous ones added together.

Level 1 = 100
    Level 2 = 500
    Level 3 = 2000
    Level 4 =  4000
    Level 5 = 10000
  • I am trying to find the list of candy vs payout.  I know on the old forum there was a list that ranked the candy in order of which was best to make.  I am probably just missing it when I am reading through all the old messages. 
  • Not sure if you were looking for this page I have bookmarked:

Candy Farm. Best way to get most vouchers - Big Farm - Forum

or this one

The Candy Farm! - Manish

Hope one of them helps : )

• I find the candy farm a lot better than the other 2 temp farms
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                           BFM at bathtime, I love it!  :)

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Love, love, love this relaxed picture of our Candy pet, John! 
  • how do you make money on the candy farm?? i have to keep sending money from my big farm witch is now making it even harder to get what i need for that farm! i dont understand how to make money on the candy farm since when you try to sell stuff u dont get money u get vouchers its kinda dumb to have to keep useing my big farm money to fund another farm! 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    jennalynn_1987 (US1) you do not make money on Candy farm. Yes you spend money,tens of millions :#  the vouchers you earn,you exchange for seeds,houses or decors from voucher trader,seeds you grow in greenhouse for fruit which you exchange with ship for horseshoes. :)
  • Not sure if you were looking for this page I have bookmarked:

Candy Farm. Best way to get most vouchers - Big Farm - Forum

or this one

The Candy Farm! - Manish

Hope one of them helps : )

The first one was what I was looking for thanks so much.  Sorry to be so slow to reply, I have been having lots of issues getting into the forum lately
  • The first one was what I was looking for thanks so much.  Sorry to be so slow to reply, I have been having lots of issues getting into the forum lately
    Me too, just back on today.  I am glad I could help : )
  • Sabee6 (US1)Sabee6 (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    I made a  fruit candy yogurt , went to put it in my candy house & it never added it. How can I fix it to get the candy?
  • Hi All, I got to Level 12 on the Candy Farm without Gold.  I have 3 plots of land to buy, but everything I have now is Level 4 and all are working full blast, so not sure building any more would help as I couldn't process it. Did anyone finish the Candy Farm Palace, level 15 without gold? If so I'd sure like some tips to try next time! 
    I'm not up to date on all the pots, been busy training new players, but I will read all.  I played way more than most players, only stopped to sleep a bit and feed my critters!  No fun to play a game that is impossible to win without Gold!  Some of us just do not have the money to spend!!!  I wish the Movie Ads were back for all to have the choice of 1/4 prizes and we could choose gold.  Then we could choose how to use it and have a chance too!  The little I was getting from them was cause for some excitement and I could  really see how much more exciting and fun the game would be for all.  I hope they go back to it soon!!  the surprise boxes are worthless, don't work and are a waste of time!!!

Happy Holidays!!
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The island was supposed to be next.  What happened?
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    yes dont know y they changed the routine, we r preparing for island but candy is there
  •  
    yes dont know y they changed the routine, we r preparing for island but candy is there

How do you prepare for the Island? Can use some advise.

And the fact that we had to find candy and collect flyers for the fair was kind of hint that the candy farm was on its way ;)
  • borana albania (INT1)borana albania (INT1) Posts: 1,945
    edited 19.01.2016

And the fact that we had to find candy and collect flyers for the fair was kind of hint that the candy farm was on its way ;)
    Agree 
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I agree with both of you borana albania and Grace1970.

But a question  ''What's next?'' (when you log-in) is supposing to be because looks like a monkey.

• But a question  ''What's next?'' (when you log-in) is supposing to be because looks like a monkey.
    Looks like we are going to have a zoo (hope so, that would be nice: growing bananas for monkeys, peanuts for elephants etc)
  • Chinese new year - year of the monkey perhaps ...

•    RIGHT @ziggy (GB1) 
  • Ziggy, you are absolutely right. It is the year of the monkey.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    We had candy - and both islands (dont remeber in which order tho), so it make sense it was candy again.....

And whats wrong with chances sometimes?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Chinese new year - year of the monkey perhaps ...
    Exactly what I'd guess :smiley: Chinese new year starts February 8th.
    *googling* 
    The Monkey () is the ninth of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac related to the Chinese calendar. 1956, 2016 - FIRE monkey :D The most active and aggressive of the monkeys.. The Fire Monkey’s aggression needs to be channeled correctly to correct and positive directions, or he risks become very destructive and harmful. (.......)
    Chinese New Year's Day is the first day of the Chinese lunar calendar. But the date is different each year on the Gregorian (internationally-used) calendar, between January 21th and February 20th. In 2016 it's Monday February 8th. It's a public holiday for Chinese. Usually people have 7 consecutive days off from Chinese New Year's Eve to the sixth day after Chinese New Year's Day. For people born in the year of the monkey is considered to be a bad year, see how to avoid bad luck if you are a monkey... *scroll.. scroll*

Sign In to comment.