Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• Hi, I have the same problem. After delivering the chocolate there is no further actions on the lefthandside
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    Hi, I have the same problem. After delivering the chocolate there is no further actions on the lefthandside
    That's perfectly normal. There are only few tasks on the candy farm and the next set is only triggered once you reached stage 5 of the Candy Palace.
  • Hi, I have the same problem. After delivering the chocolate there is no further actions on the lefthandside
    That's normal, its the part about seeing main farm tasks there that is the bug.

You will get more tasks for Candy farm when you reach donation level 10,000, see the 1st post on this thread The Candy Farm
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 24.10.2015
    My tree has apples sometimes - had it twice this week - I  made them fall down and saw my own little LochNessy back. Yáááááy! Need no handkerchiefs anymore! 

The little baby monster as I like to call it - first go search for you glasses or magnifying glass! - is in the upper left corner of the Mangrove lake, @RunsWivScissors (GB1) (bear right under the pink flower - has the same long neck as his parent) 

..... but still missing the colored smoke from the houses' chimneys ...
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • haha is that Nessie in his red tartan hat? lol

• Whaaa ,  I never get to see a monsty in the swamp.  Are you guys just playing halloween pranks on us who go looking??? 

If so, BOOO on you, roflmbo
  • Whaaa ,  I never get to see a monsty in the swamp.  Are you guys just playing halloween pranks on us who go looking??? 

If so, BOOO on you, roflmbo
    Nuuuuuuuuuu he is there.... photo Nessie_zpsb5y8tnugpng

You found the one you feed with apples yeah? :)
    Nooo, we wouldn't dare @adoptapet (US1) - there really is a monster. Ya zink Scissors and I would shed that much tears for nothing??

There is this small lake above the upper right corner with on the shore a small apple tree (the nose of Monty's pink truck is pointing right at it). Sometimes it wears red apples (not in IE, just in chrome and other browsers). 
    When you see the apples, just click them, and keep clicking them until they fall. Then all of a sudden Nessy will resurface ....

And he has a child in the Mangrove swamp - see picture Scissors made of it. Love these little pranks in the events!  ;)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Oh I was looking at wrong monster lol o:)
  • You guys sure were not kidding when you said a lot of clicks~!!!  Finally got Nessy to pop up :):p 
    Unfortunately, I was not quick enough to get a screenshot since I guess I did not feed him (her??) enough apples, lol.

I had noticed the "baby Nessy" before, but was never sure what it was

Hugs and double hugs.
  • Prez (AU1)Prez (AU1) AU1 Posts: 31
    Just want to know why the wheel is not spitting up the goods you win on it I have been keeping an eye on it & I have won 3 lots of 2 humus & not got any please tell me what's going on as I feel like the game is just turning into a money pit TY
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Just caught a glimpse of baby nessy in the mangroves, I wonder if there's any more hidden clickable secrets in the candy farm background. Been clicking on bison hoping they would fight but to no avail....
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 26.10.2015
    oooh finally!! I managed to snatch a picture of my very own Nessi! Was swatting at those apples like a swarm of blood-starved mosquitoes until finally enough apples dropped into the lake... and out came..

I wonder if other people's Loch Ness are also fashion conscious enough to wear.....

hats? 
  • Gocup Farm (AU1)Gocup Farm (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,578
    You guys sure were not kidding when you said a lot of clicks~!!!  Finally got Nessy to pop up :):p 
    Unfortunately, I was not quick enough to get a screenshot since I guess I did not feed him (her??) enough apples, lol.

I had noticed the "baby Nessy" before, but was never sure what it was

Hugs and double hugs.
    When the tree has apples it is clicking four specific apples that drop and then "Nessie"surfaces. I have'nt got apples on the tree to be able to do a screen shot to identify them.
    Yááááááy!! We haz the colored smoke back on the Candy Farm -> click on one of those little trolls and the smoke coming from the chimneys on your farm will change color! For each troll a different color.

photo 24_zpsrquk0gyhgifphoto 24_zpsrquk0gyhgifphoto 24_zpsrquk0gyhgif
  • I really want to know how this math works out:

If you sell grapes on your candy farm, you get 4$ each. (Production cost on my farm is 76 sugar dollars)

If you sell cherries, you get 8$ each.(Production cost on my farm is 334 sugar dollars)

******But if you make the 'fruity delights' candy using grapes and cherries, then you sell the 'fruity delights' under farm management, you only get 4$ each for the 'fruity delights'?!?! (Production cost for the fruity delights on my farm is 883 sugar dollars)

!!!!Why is the profit on the candy lower than the profit on the ingredients ?!?!?!
    In my opinion, it's just not worth it.
    Does anyone have any thoughts?
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 04.11.2015
    @chaslyn1 (US1)  I have to agree. I just calculated that it costs me $16.11 to make one Fruity Delight & it will sell for $4.00 ... Bargain!! lol

OK flawed calculations there.... they cost candy cash to make but they sell for vouchers lol oops

So the 6 grapes & 6 cherries would sell for 72 vouchers but they make 60 Fruity delights which sell for 240 vouchers.

Thats better hehe :)
  • Yááááááy!! We haz the colored smoke back on the Candy Farm -> click on one of those little trolls and the smoke coming from the chimneys on your farm will change color! For each troll a different color.

Ok, dear Jiesta, you made me jealous again.  I did finally get that sweet Nessie to appear a couple times, but I Have No Smoke at all on Candy Farm.   waaa, waaa :'(    Clicking on the trolls did nothing with my nothing, rofl
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    adoptapet have you tried the usual ? Log out clear all history and cash then log back in.
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 04.11.2015
    Sure, but I never did have smoke there. 

I finally got a screenshot of my success with Nessie, now if this old klutz can get it to load. Hmm, only bringing up the option for the url?  Will try later.

By the way, my nickname here is Addy, stands for addled brain, roflmbo.  But some do call me Pet, :)
  • Do you have anims switched on?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    The hat that our beloved lake monster is wearing bears a marked resemblance to the one worn by the little skinny guy on our farm. I  bet that little guy dropped it when he took off running! :D

You know what? We really should give our own lake creature a better name than Nessie!
                                                  Anybody have any ideas?

• adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 04.11.2015
    Yes, I just logged off and cleaned and cleared.  And did get Nessie again : )  I think a brief flash of smoke from candy caravan??  But nothing happened when I clicked on a troll. May depend on level?  Oh well, give me something fun to try.

Got Nessie again and still cannot load the screenshot or clipping from it : ( 

Did I ever tell you guys that electronics hate me???  rofl

I get a little box icon saying url null. sigh.  It is right above here now.  Bet you cannot see it. 
    Goofball me.  I just noticed Michiru got it posted.  Yay for Michiru.  My picture looks just like that, hehehe.

All I can come up with is:

C A N D E L I C I O U S

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                           Nice!  How about   S U G A R- P I E ?

Yááááááy!! We haz the colored smoke back on the Candy Farm 

Ok, dear Jiesta, you made me jealous again.  I did finally get that sweet Nessie to appear a couple times, but I Have No Smoke at all on Candy Farm.   waaa, waaa :'(    Clicking on the trolls did nothing with my nothing, rofl
    I am so sorry that your nothing did nothing - so here I give you a little colored smoke @adoptapet (US1) .
    Doesn't matter what level you are, if you have your animations switched on and smoke is coming from your chimneys - then clicking these little trolls hiding all over the place should work...

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The B.F.M.  ?
    Yép Uncle John - like it a lot: The Big Farm Monster  -  great! Or may be BFD (dino) coz it doesn't really haz the looks of a monster, aye?   ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Both suggestions are great!!
  • In over a week, I have yet to see a single milimeter movement on the progress bar however how much I donate and I,m giving the biggest one the sugar ornements and nothing moves... nothing at all.
Sign In to comment.