Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Halloween Thread

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Mmmmh ok, how about a non-bloody sweet and heartwarming picture then....

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Whahahahahahaha!!! Smiley   Yeah, that'll do the trick! Sure!

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 19.10.2015
    I shall use my new-found infatuation of banner making, and take the opportunity to do some co-op PR, whilst spreading seasonal joy :blush: Let's see how it goes..

Thanks again @jess_d (US1) :wink: 

Wow that's awesome! Great job, Michiru! :)  
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) 

Ahem, John, ....*whispers* ....  I don't know whether you are aware of it, but you're dripping .... !!!!

edited 19.10.2015
    Wow that's awesome! Great job, Michiru! :)  
    Oooooh thank you so very much!!! Xxxx

Jiesta (NL1) said:
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) Ahem, John, ....*whispers* ....  I don't know whether you are aware of it, but you're dripping .... !!!!

Dripping? ... *goes looking for john* ... Where .. *looks up at John's banner* Oh John, you switched your rotating sword-skulls with ha... *SLOBBER SLOBBER DRIP SLOOBBER*

Gaaagh!! HEEELL$%&P*%&%$
  • You guys are hilarious :D 
    So.. any idea when the actual ingame event will start..?
  • Nope Daredevil.  GGS is keeping that a big secret.  The better to scare us? 
    Ooooh there was a maintenance just now, newspaper changed, but my driveway is still empty of spookyness..
    And LOL at the mediocre teaser_75_copy title hahahah

• @Michiru (GB1)  It says..... BF decorator Priscilla Paintbox Frida Flower is coming to paint ears on your goosebumps for halloween so your horizons will be hairy. :)
    edited 20.10.2015
     BF decorator
    BoyFriend decorator?... mmmh... interesting thought.... :D 

Been bumping around my dusted inventory to search for all of last year's Halloween decs, here for those to drool over who didn't get them  :p I know you can see them in the deco tower.. just thought they belong in this thread too.  >:)

*ogling at driveway for signs spookiness*
    Let's try a hypnotizing tune.. come come Halloween... come here... 

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Pleeeeeeease, we really need the Halloween event - there are only 10 days left before the Big Night and I need to decorate my farm. 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Pleeeeeeease, we really need the Halloween event - there are only 10 days left before the Big Night and I need to decorate my farm. 
    While you're waiting, you can come over to my place. I'd love to have you for dinner.

• Uh Oh,  Bdreish~!  Be careful. Make sure he has not recently purchased fava beans.
    While you're waiting, you can come over to my place. I'd love to have you for dinner.

Uh Oh,  Bdreish~!  Be careful. Make sure he has not recently purchased fava beans.

HELLPPPPP!!!!!       Now I am VERY afraid :o
    Did somebody say dinner?

Yeaayyyy the ghosts are back!! The ghosts are back!! I LOVE those ghosts!! 

Thank you for extending their lifespan lol, if i remember correctly the previous years we had them for one day only, just the 31st. Long live the ghosts!

Oooh even a supercreepy child-ghost on the Candy Farm!

image          image             image

image      Who you gonna call..!!   image
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Yes, the GHOST are back!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hi 
    I have ghosts in my farm..!!!???
    All my workers have turned into sm kind of vapoury image.
    Is this a prank for the halloween?
    See the image,
    i have attached the image of my ghost workers.
    This has happened in all my farms.

• They do that for Halloween and did it earlier this year.
    edited 22.10.2015
    Thank you for the Halloween event - now I wont have to accept the invitation from @Farmerjohn22 for (to be) dinner  :)
    edited 22.10.2015
    *Reaching grabby hands for the georgeous haunted Castle*  

Just noticed the number of candles changes depending on harvest, so Im gonna keep editing info here :
    (mind you these do not include drop rate chance..)

Fields: wf 2 (rarely3), special wf 4, corn 2, cabbage 6, wheat 20 (rarely30), roses 20, violets 20, Rapaseed 20, Yellow hibiscus 20, rice25, 
    animals: dog3 (fully upgraded), chicken 3, pigs 8, cows 25
    orchards: cherry 40, apples 15
    Buildings: silo 5, fertiliser 10, pig feed 5, cow feed 16
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • Thanks mate for the candle numbers, helps to know what seed to sow.
    Also, time to give my banner a Halloween touch.

Could we please have some single square seasonal deco's.  Pumpkins dotted around the farms would be great, also black cats, glowing skulls, and broomsticks.  Also we could have fences that we could change with the season - orange lights for Halloween, fancy eggs for Easter, snow and festive lights for Christmas etc.  

• bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    Answer ✓

Its Halloween :)

Just like last year, GGS have chanced the workers into ghosts :):)

• Oh thank you! Thank you! I was starting to get scared!
  • bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    Answer ✓

>:)B) 

Well you are supposed to be scared :):) It's HALLOWEEN

• Hahahahah.. I'm a scaredy cat :p
    Check your emails everyone, there are free gifts/pranks for the Halloween season ;) 

Sign In to comment.