Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• I had a mushroom problem yesterday, it was not invisible but right out in the open....the finger that usually appears when you hold your curser over it however did not,  but did on the other side of it, so be it, I thought... but no collection.  I was there for some time trying everything,  even sneaking up on it...I must have left my trowel behind, so I left to retrieve it and return at a later time, in which I did, to no avail IT was a stubborn mushroom  (maybe one of those you hear about that you shouldn't eat).  I didn't care at that point, so I dug and pulled and YES, finally it came out, what was left of it...hehe

I do hope this is not an on going problem...my stew could be quite muddy

Anyone have or had the same thing happen or am I the lucky one !!  *_*

Sandra

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Never had such a big job digging them out the way you describe Sandra - but had some good laughs reading your story! Hopefully they won't all be such stubborn mushrooms! 
    Smiley
  • LMAO @ sneaking up on fungi photo 9_zps521a54fagif
  • LMAO @ sneaking up on fungi photo 9_zps521a54fagif

That's easy for you to say...you always have your scissors with you.....

*_*....had to do something before the sun came out...hehe

• last night I found all the mushrooms on my farm.  The counter on the bottom, under the basket of mushrooms says " 10/10 " but the comment above says  " Mushrooms Found  69 ",  So which is it?  I counted the mushrooms as I found them and I know I got all ten, but the counter says 69 and I didn't receive the seaweed humus.  I've refreshed my farm several times to see if it would correct the number but to no avail.  

I've just spent over 20 minutes with my screen at 150% and there are no more mushrooms on my farm.
    PLEASE fix this.  I don't want to miss out on the prizes. 

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 29.09.2015
    If you have 10/10 for today, then it sounds like it is missing one from a previous day. Do you remember if you won the 2 Tokens yesterday or the day before? If you got them on Sunday, then your missing mushroom must be from yesterday. :(
  • I simply could not find my 10th mushroom this time.  So I paid the gold. Now THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!! 

ONLY once it was highlighted was it even possible to see.   BEHIND A DECOR ON MY FARM!

Are we suppose to move every object on our farms now to find these?   I know they are small and suppose to be hard to find but not impossible.   This was BEHIND a tree.   

I took a screen shot.  

no clue if that actually uploaded.  Might have to try again, or put it on my site and link it or something.
    (I hate these new forums.) 
  • yea, no image.   Great.  Trying again.
  • Oh dear !  i have searched my farm and then refreshed and believe it or not, there is the missing mushroom plain to see, no way in this world could i have missed it, but i got it. Today when refilling my birdies bath, a roasting pot lol, it has a mushroom painted on the inside. I do not not what is going on tonight, black pages, the start up page between every farm, very slow, a black line down the centre of the farm. 
    Oh and yes Ive cleared the cache, run anti virus/spyware, defragmented the comp 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.09.2015
     It came through clear that time, FlowerChild. Behind your Flowering Bushes! I would say that you're owed a refund of 290 Gold, but then I'm not Support. That's who you're gonna have to send your screenshot to. Good luck! :)
    yea, no image.   Great.  Trying again.

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
     I do not not what is going on tonight, black pages, the start up page between every farm, very slow, a black line down the centre of the farm. 

I'll give you a clue, yorkydevil. Sept. 29th- update.
  • yea, no image.   Great.  Trying again.
    I agree that one is very unfair... On Gwendolen's farm it was behind a house, she posted a pic over on the discussion thread, I don`t know how any farm is not going to have that one impossible to see. :(

@Yorky Wendy has posted a pic of that line over on the skys the limit discussion.... Looks like a tear in the space time continuum.....RUN!!!!!
  • FlowerChild (INT1)FlowerChild (INT1) Posts: 127
    edited 30.09.2015
    Behind your Flowering Bushes! I would say that you're owed a refund of 290 Gold, but then I'm not Support. That's who you're gonna have to send your screenshot to. Good luck! :)
    Contact support????  Yea where is the nearest wall to beat my head against.  I have NEVER had luck contacting support.  IT will take them weeks only to come back with so sad too bad nothing we can do.   Or once they even argued my screen shot wasn't good enough, go take it again as if I could back the game up in time and do that.

Now this forum thing.... I only wanted part of your post there farmerjohn, but for some reason the only place I can type is as a quote.    I really do hate this new forum.  The old one worked.  Fix the security issues and keep the format people know.  This one blows beans.

oh well.   I consider that gold lost.   No problem.  Since I never paid for it.  Took forever and a day to save up but I had won a few of those mine certificates and built up gold with that.   So the game took some of it back is all.  THIS!!!!! Is ONE of the reasons I will not spend real money on this game.  It's a work in progress.  Still needs work.  My "click fest" (as my daughter calls this) is just something I like to do with my coffee.  That's all.

edit... ok, I made THREE WORDS in bold but for some odd reason my whole post is in bold.
    Again, AGH!

edit again.   That seemed to fix it.   (scratching head.  Dumbest forum ever.)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I had a mushroom on the roof of a house last night. Not supposed to be on your farm, only in the areas outside your farm
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    The gourd pumpkins, well one out of two I had to find, was difficult to click.  It was halfway behind a tree and I clicked in.  Nothing happened.  I moved my farm around, was pretty sure it was a pumpkin, and clicked it again. Nothing.  In frustration I banded my mousepad like 17 times.... roughly over the gourd.  Nothing.  This is all under the highest magnification.  Finally starting at the top part of the curve, i clicked, and then moved an iota down, and clicked, etc.  Until the Pumpkin was finally credited.  Ugh.

-Y
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I sympathise!
    Were you using the game magnification? Remember that you can also zoom in with your browser. That way you can make it enORMous!   lol
    edited 23.10.2015
    Can't find my last pumpkin ...... can anyone tell me what the hardest places to find are? The last one I miss is a white pumpkin, these are (of course) very difficult to discover!

Edit: well - I thought it had to be a white one, but it was an orange one of course!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The Bench by the Riding Arena and the front, left tent-peg of the Event Carpark are the 2 that I have found worst.  :¬)
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 22.10.2015
    Tiny piece of a white gourd under the bridge bottom left.
    You're both darlings - thanks. The 2 that my dear @Uncle John (GB1)  mentioned I already checked because I have the same 2 on my list of "hardest to find"  :)

I thought I went over and under that bridge, @adoptapet (US1)  but nothing. I'll rush back to my farms and have a closer look (at 400% zoom perhaps? *sigh*!)

• Jiesta just keep clicking around there.  Under bridge on rocks?  Do you have your cursor set on pointy finger?  Also, try searching in another farm if you still cannot find it  Sometimes I think they do not load properly (Oh my, a possible glitch?  A display error?  In Big farm?  On Halloween event?  Cannot be true, lol)
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    My last pumpkin was on one of this trees: orange pumpkin on orange leaves. Lol

• Since 3h I am looking for the  last pumpkin, I can not find it..    :/

• there are 4 orange pumpkin, 3 yellow and 3 white?  

• Wow!! When did the Halloween thing start gonna have to go check my farm 
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    The one I had the most problems clicking, JIesta wasn't easy to find either... just half hidden behind a tree... as if the tree had a gourd shaped baby bump....  Good luck

-Y
    My last pumpkin was on one of this trees: orange pumpkin on orange leaves. Lol

@Volty (INT1)  won!! It was indeed in an orange tree, almost invisible!! Thx everybody for your tips!!

there are 4 orange pumpkin, 3 yellow and 3 white?  

today I only had 2 yellow and 2 white, @CipCipCip (INT1), rest was orange. And it's my guess that this is no guarantee for tomorrow. The mushrooms differed in colors and quantities also each day.
  • I found my last pumpkin it was white and sitting on a rock took me like 15 min to find it same color as the rock
  • My last pumpkin was on one of this trees: orange pumpkin on orange leaves. Lol

Same here, but I don`t believe it was there before the hint highlighted it. I searched and searched at 300% zoom, there is no way I would have missed it if it had looked like it did once it was highlighted. If thats the tree to the left of the welcome center its the same one.
Sign In to comment.