Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

video not working

I haven't been able to watch videos for about four days now.... any one else having that problem?

I like getting the free $$ and gold...  :-)  :-)

Comments

• I'm not having any problems with mine. But aren't there still players not even getting that feature yet? Also, ppl who are at lower levels (not sure if level is what makes it different) but I know other players get something like the mystery box so they never know what they will get until they open those up. For myself, I have 4 options of rewards to chose from, so I am wondering why their rewards would be any different, regardless of ranks!
  • And maybe someone within the *circle of knowledge* can explain why GGS rolls things out and inevitably it has glitches. 
  • I can see the  prizes.. but the "Play Video" button is always gray and can not be clicked.....
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    no choice of prizes here. all that shows on the tv screen are the offsite ones, MS, Heart and Gout. no prizes from these either.
  • Mine hasn't worked for over a week.  Really could use the gold! 
    Great. Watched 7 short videos and not i gift.
  • tried several times to play video  and get nothing that pertains to prize  or games  ??? tried  in am worked once  and  several times during the day  each time nothing  says I can play but won't let me
  • SCB (US1)SCB (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I have not been able to get my rewards watching the video and today nothing blank screen.
    Gout  video all day  yesterday and same today. In other words not working
    How does a person "test" something that does't work? Namely the videos
  • Mine started working again....  not sure why.    Goooood luck!
  • Still no videos at all today.
    nothing but gout video. besides being offsite it gives no rewards
  • i am getting the gold coins too
    with no video

• are we wrong for gettting the coins without watching video's

• ray1947 (US1)ray1947 (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    have never had a video show on my farm when are they going to start them
    No videos today
  • I've only been getting two per day.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    My videos aren't working either
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Nestle video stopping one second before completion X many & not receiving any rewards
  • I have had the same MANY times. Nestle' - Aussie owned, Gosh, you would think it would be paying. Not really, now NZ owned, part of Fonterra. Don't hold your breath for any gold....
    Send some gold across the detch. 

• meems140 (US1)meems140 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I watch one  video and when I  go to  collect my  reward I  can't, it won't  let me.   Then  when I  try to play another video it says "choose your  reward first,"  IF  I  reboot, sometimes that helps, but not  often.  It has been doing this for  about 4  weeks.  HELP!!
  • I'm not having any problems with mine. But aren't there still players not even getting that feature yet? Also, ppl who are at lower levels (not sure if level is what makes it different) but I know other players get something like the mystery box so they never know what they will get until they open those up. For myself, I have 4 options of rewards to chose from, so I am wondering why their rewards would be any different, regardless of ranks!
    I can see the  prizes.. but the "Play Video" button is always gray and can not be clicked.....

I have not been able to get my rewards watching the video and today nothing blank screen.

I have had all these problems and 99.9% of the time restarting internet explorer fixes this issue. But it's a pain because I have to restart between each and every video.

I logged in this morning and apparently had an upgrade done.Not only did they move my theatre between the co-op tree and flag, but now I have the mystery box as Chateau Busby described.

I liked my options better!!!

I can see the  prizes.. but the "Play Video" button is always gray and can not be clicked.....

I have had all these problems and 99.9% of the time restarting internet explorer fixes this issue. But it's a pain because I have to restart between each and every video.

I logged in this morning and apparently had an upgrade done.Not only did they move my theatre between the co-op tree and flag, but now I have the mystery box as Chateau Busby described.

I liked my options better!!!

Forgot to add that the videos, for now, are working great. And I hope I didn't just jinx myself, every time I brag on them they stop working.
  • All of the other players in my co op have been talking about this feature for weeks and I have yet to see it on my farm at all.
    My videos are working, but, I have to clear cache after each one.
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I haven't been able to watch videos for about four days now.... any one else having that problem?

I like getting the free $$ and gold...  :-)  :-)

Mine also used to work now got screen and video starts then says something wrong and will not work?? I miss getting gifts from them

• mine worked, now it doesn't. you all mise well get rid of it, if you can't fix it.

• I'm not getting videos today, just a screen titled "Watch the right videos for you!" that wants me to enter my date of birth.  I tried reloading and it the video screen still opens to this.  I am not going to answer, since that's not what this game is about for me. Videos were working pretty well before today.  Anyone else have this problem?
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 07.11.2015
    Please, please No One Enter Your Birthdate~!~!  Bad enough that is asks me about sports or TV shows, grrr.  It Will Not play a video unless I do, but I do not mind too much telling them I do not play team sports 3 times a week, lol.  Also, rewards are down to a few thousand $ or other unneeded junk.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file